Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lukas Bondevik

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik Empty
PostSubject: Lukas Bondevik   Lukas Bondevik I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Character Name: Lukas (Bon)devik

Appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Customer or Club Employee?: Employee

If you're an Employee, what type of job do you have?: bar tender

Sexuality: bisexual with a tendency towards men.

Personality: Wip ...He's shy is the basics of it though just meh lazy

Background: Lukas Bondevik was the son of a rather famous and rich man. Growing up in the man's shadow the other was cruel and expected many great things from his son. Often being rather cruel when the other never met his expectations.

When the other become 19 he had enough of the mental and physical abuse and ran away taking only a few prized possessions and some clothing. Hiding away in the inner city his little funds quickly vanished after acquiring a small place to rent.

In hunt for a job Lukas from himself at the Thorny Rose. First shaken by the places type of business he managed to land himself a job as the bar keep. Though a bit embarrassed when some of the dancers preform Lukas didn't take long to learn the drinks. While not at the Thorny Rose Lukas worked towards his dream of being a grand violinist. Still keeping the instrument his mother gave him before she passed on. Hiding his surname from people not wanting them to know whose son he was he simple gave the name Lukas Devik to people when asked. Secretly enjoying that no one gave him special treatment.

Things you are willing to do (threesomes, BDSM, etc): anything that isn't on the won't do list.

Things you will not do (non-con, shota, etc): won't do shota beastie and blah i'll pretty much say stop if im really don't feel happy doing it.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Lukas Bondevik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Bondevik   Lukas Bondevik I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:57 pm

*looks him up and down* Devik, I need two White Russians, Sex on the Beach and a Buttery Nipple for table three as quick as you can. Oh, and. *smiles* A Pimm's for me when you get the chance, please.

((Don't shoot me those are all legitimate cocktail names))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Bondevik   Lukas Bondevik I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Yes sir...-fumbles with drinks keeping his eye line low-
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Lukas Bondevik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Bondevik   Lukas Bondevik I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:24 pm

*Watches him apathetically from the corner table, sighing* Great...another boring bartender...

((SHUT UP NARA HE'S CUTE *shot*))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Lukas Bondevik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukas Bondevik   Lukas Bondevik I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lukas Bondevik
Page 1 of 1