Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Poland  Empty
PostSubject: Poland    Poland  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:32 am

Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Human name: Feliks Łukasiewicz

Country name: Republic of Poland, Rzeczpospolita Polska

Personality Section:
I really don’t know how to start this, because I’m not very good with strangers. This might be a little awkward for us at first, but hopefully I do okay! My name is Feliks Łukasiewicz, and I represent the nation of Poland. I’m probably not the most popular country around, but I am the ninth largest country in Europe, which has to count for something, right? I don’t really have many close friends, yet I don’t really have many enemies either. Obviously my best friend is Toris, because we’ve been through Hell and back together. I do not like Russia. We’ve been fighting for years, and he’s always a total jerk to Liet. I guess the only other person who really bothers me is Prussia, but that’s it.

I’m generally pretty easy going and cheerful. I’m assuming this is the part of my introduction where I talk about myself, so here goes nothing. I’m such a total nerd for music. Austria thinks he’s all that, but I have Chopin (although these days I’m more into Metal). The moment in my history that I’m most proud of is the Solidarity movement. I love the color pink. My favorite animals are ponies because they’re adorable, and yes, I cross dress. Seriously, people need to get over that. I don’t fit the cookie cutter role that society has constructed for the male gender and that’s that. It makes me happy and you can either like it or not; it’s no skin off my nose.

I guess that there’s not much else to say about me. I haven’t had the easiest time, but then who has? Anyways, I got to go shopping with Toris, so I guess I’ll see you later!

Roleplay section:
Lithuania’s birthday party needed to be perfect. Hours had been spent by Feliks preparing for his best friend’s special day. He’d made an extensive playlist of music, including almost every genre. He’d purchased enough alcohol to make the salesperson suspicious, but honestly Feliks didn’t really give a damn what that unfashionable jerk thought. He’d made most of the food himself, including a beautiful cake. Unlike America’s monstrosities, it was not neon colored or the size of a house. It was instead a simple vanilla affair, lightly frosted and decorated with small pink flowers. So maybe it didn’t exactly look like a traditional birthday cake, but there was a method to Feliks’ madness. Tonight was the night that he would confess to Liet that he liked him. And when Feliks said like, what he really meant was ‘I’ve been madly in love with you since the day we met.’

Of course, things did not go as planned. The first two nations to show up were Prussia and Russia, although this might have been because Poland told them specifically not to come. Prussia immediately opened a beer and started dancing by himself. Russia had dragged Estonia and Latvia along, and the three of them stood in a corner, drinking vodka. Latvia drank the most, and before long, was flirting with a nearby lamp. Poland made a mental note to cut him off.

The rest of the nations soon arrived, and within an hour after letting Prussia in, the party was in full swing. Someone had started the karaoke machine up, and England was on his fifth Queen song. France was enthusiastically cheering his drunken neighbor on and plotting how he could get the nation to come home with him. It took Poland forever to find the guest of honor, and when he did he found that Lithuania was entirely surrounded by the Nordics. Poland sighed and went to make himself another gin and tonic. As the hour grew later, everyone got a little more comfortable with each other. A little too comfortable. Prussia was switching off between making out with Hungary and Austria, France and England had long since disappeared, and it seemed that Iceland and Poland were the only ones not talking to anyone else.

Poland made his way to Iceland. “Have you seen Liet anywhere?” He asked nervously.

Iceland remained silent and simply pointed to Lithuania, who was walking down Poland’s hall with Russia.
Poland cursed and took off his stilettos, marching over to the room he had seen the two enter, with every intent to beat Russia’s ass. He brandished the shoe in his right hand as he opened the door with his left. And then he stopped dead in his tracks. Russia was kissing Lithuania. Or was it the other way around? In any case the two were obviously in the middle of a very heated make out session. Slipping away unnoticed, Poland sighed, trying not to break down in front of the entire world. He wandered outside and spent the rest of the evening crying with his pony.

Anything else?: Well, this is it! I’m off to go shopping with Lithuania. Later, we might go to the rose garden in the park near my house. I just hope we don’t run into Mr. ‘Awesome’, Prussia. Maybe we’ll get tea too!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Poland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland    Poland  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:50 am

What can we say? Both of us are in LOVE with this app!

Naturally, you're accepted! You'll want to change your username to your character's name first (if you can't just let us know and we'll do it for you <3)

You can now post a picture of your character as your avatar/icon, and an Introduction for yourself in the Introduction board!

Once you're done with that, you can start checking out the AUs and begin working on your profiles and plot threads.

Congratulations and welcome to HUE! We are honored to have you join our Ensemble. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact either myself or Arthur~
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

Poland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland    Poland  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:52 am

Awww your Poland is so adorable!! I really love it! ^^
It's great that you're joining us! Welcome!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Poland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland    Poland  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:54 am

Everyone needs to huggle your Poland...for suffering so much at the end of that RP *sobs and huggles*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Poland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland    Poland  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:55 am

*dies laughing from the party description* And what do you mean, I was on my fifth Queen song? I'd at least have interspersed some Beatles or Sex Pistols in there. Have some bloody respect. *huff*

As Kiku said, you're accepted of course~ I for one cannot wait to RP with you~ 8D

(Ignore me. I'm all excited because Poland is one of my muses too, it's good to see him back in play *dramatically wipes away tear* ^^')
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Poland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland    Poland  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:57 am

Pfft, you're just pouting because I beat you to accepting the Poland <3

(Poland is an ANCIENT, SECRET muse of mine that never sees the light anymore...but it's always awesome to see a Poland RPer, especially one who can rock a RP prompt like that so epically! I know several people who will be happy to see you here ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Poland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland    Poland  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:02 am

Who is pouting I'm not pouting who's pouting *POUTS VERY POINTEDLY AT KIKU*

(XDDD I remember your Poland. He was fab, as Polands usually are. But yes~! I'm certainly happy to see you here~~)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Poland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poland    Poland  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poland
Page 1 of 1