Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lili plotty tajms

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Just send me a little message here if you would like to roleplay with our sweet, Swiss psychic and I'll see what I think~ Personally, I would like to RP with Arthur sometime because the personality voices in his head plus Lili's mindreading oughta result in SOMETHING interesting.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:29 am

Hello~! Just dropping a line here as well about plotting with Arthur~ Which personality do you think Lili would most likely meet? There is also the option of her meeting "whole" Arthur.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Hey Lili! I was wondering if you would like to roleplay with big sister Katya?
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:27 am

Well, I hope you can accept that I'm a very slow/lazy RPer (as in one RP post on the whole forum per week), but if you can, I'd love to! Do you have any special plans?
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:57 am

Lili is a student right, whats her relationship with other mutants like? Does she have any mutant friends? I was thinking that Kat could guess that she's a mutant and take her under her wing. Like "see i am a mutant, this is good, da? We are now sisters." And Katya could even temp Lili to join the dark side -I mean the brotherhood. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Lili doesn't actually personally know any mutants yet, though me and Arthur have a roleplay planned where she's supposed to meet Mum and Artie, but it's not off the ground yet. I also have an RP where Lukas is to try and get her to join the Brotherhood, but he has yet to respond to it, I think the one playing him has forgotten about it.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:33 pm

(*jumps in* I'll be reminding Lukas of the threads she owes replies in...and I'll let you guys know the results of it. For now, you could just RP it as if the attempt with Lukas failed or something. *jumps out*)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Hey look at that I was the one forgeting to check this page ^.^;; orz so you're okay with the daycare thing? So in general i was thinking something like Meet and being nice to each other -> one kid is particularly attach to Lili (he could have similiar powers as her thus is drawn to Lili) -> the kid's powers suddenly either lose/control or reveals itself to both Lili and Kat and then.......Well Kat is going to become fiercely protective because her real job is to look for kids like that and if need to be dispose of anyone who may be a threat to the child's safety. How would Lili react to that kind of event? ;3;
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Well, Lili is a pacifist, so she'd probably try to talk Kat down and use her powers defensively if it's needed. Though you should know that I want Lili to remain on the side of the government/neutral, because people seem to be joining the Brotherhood to the left and right XD
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:05 pm

(Using my France account woopsies) Very true, but no worries, Katya wouldn't be violent she would try to use her powers on Lili, I would believe that Katya's powers have no effect on real telepaths, maybe Lili would realise what Kat was trying to do, and then as you say, calm Kat down. And she would be, she would immediately feel comfortable around you once she realizes Lili is a mutant. Kat would only try to convince her after she's taking care of the child situation. Very one thing at a time kind of person. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:15 pm

I would prefer you to start in both RPs though, partly because I'm not really that good at starting RPs, partly because it's getting a bit late in my time zone and I'm not really in the mood to write something substantial at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:06 pm

Rereading Sugar and Cinnamon for answering it, I notice Kat took notice of Lili in that roleplay. Do you think she should/would recognise her in our closed RP?
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:32 pm

I think I was picturing Sugar and Cinnamon to be placed before Lili works at the day care, I don't know if Kat and Lili will have a chance to interact at the cafe. So I don't know if they should know each other at work? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Posting it here since everyone might not notice changes to my profile: To keep Lili's power from being a story-breaker and to help myself decide what she'd hear and what she wouldn't, I've decided to try to limit what she can hear to the thoughts written in italics in the posts. So if there's something specific you'd like Lili to catch on to, please try to find a way to write it as a "direct thought", or whatever we should call it, in italics. Or failing that, just tell me in a note.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:32 pm

That's a good idea, but I tend to use italics for thought, but I'll bold and italicize anything I want you to catch onto!
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:32 pm

That's a good idea, but I tend to use italics for thought, but I'll bold and italicize anything I want you to catch onto!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:36 pm

I tend to use italics for thought as well, though anything I don't want Lili to catch wind of I'll simply narrate in thought rather than put in italics. (However, if you do see something in my narration you'd like for her to hear, just note me also and I can easily alter things ^^) Kiku's very much in his own head at times, so you might hear some interesting things~

Also, I do sometimes use italics to denote his 'conversations' with the plants. If you do run into one of those and it confuses you as to which are his thoughts and which are the plants' thoughts, just let me know ^^
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:30 am

Considering his plants' personalities are very much unlike his own (judging from Haru no Hana, which you probably already know I'm following slavishly XD), I don't think that'll be much of a problem. But thanks anyway~
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:31 pm

Vash, are you still here? If you are, I'd like to plot some with you. I thought you'd start so ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lili plotty tajms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili plotty tajms   Lili plotty tajms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lili plotty tajms
Page 1 of 1