Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emil Steillson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:00 am

Email: aspiecomic@gmail.com

Picture:
Emil Steillson Iceland
^I like puffins.... Will this be an issue?

Human Name: Emil Steillson

Country’s Name: Iceland

Personality Section:

With a permanent stoic expression plastered on his face, Emil has always kept up an icy demeanor towards his fellow countries. In actuality, this is a front. Deep down Emil is a naturally hot blooded young country who is more naive then he’d like to admit and even a tad immature. His cold exterior was developed by years spent all alone on an island. These experiences have deluded himself into thinking he’s been abandoned or been through hell when, in fact, he’s just jealous that he was left at home while his older brother went off to venture.

While it is very rare, he has dropped his apathetic front revealing his true, hyper sensitive nature. These instances could range from manic fits of crying to violent rage. The only people that can seem to break him are his fellow Nordic nations, a squad that serve as a surrogate family to him. At times he tends to victimize himself despite only being the butt of the group’s joke maybe once. He tends to dwell on the past a little too much but isn’t afraid to move on when he needs to.

The three individuals he truly cares about are his pet puffin, the aptly named “Mr. Puffin”, the kindly Tino and his older brother Lukas. He admires Lukas for bailing him out on more then one occasion, but equally detests him for humiliating him and constantly exposing his true colours. However, Emil, whether he’ll admit it or not, has modelled himself after his brother. The sardonic humour, frank manner of speaking and dead pan expression; all an attempt to impress and out do “big brother”.

Roleplay Sample:

It’s these moment I truly adore. These moments when the wall of sound comes tumbling down around me and there is silence, nothing but golden silence. I feel my dearly devoted puffin in my arms and I hold him in close to my chest. This feels like such a wondrous release. It may seem so small to the others here, hell, they haven’t stopped talking since they arrived at about 9 this morning, but to me these are what make conversations worth taking part in. The breaks between words. A good time to think, strategize, recuperate. I really don’t mind keeping up the usual wide eyed, tight lipped expression for too much longer. It’s almost 12. They should be leaving soon.

As soon as they exit I won’t have to try so hard. They didn’t use to scare me so much, these meetings. Now a days I can never be too sure what these.... these.... friends will pull next. Why do you keep inviting them here when all they do is crash on your couch, raid you fridge..... Fridge.... Fri- No! Stop that. Never a good time.... Well maybe I’m complaining just a tad too much. After all, these people are like family. One of them actually is family, I guess. “But if he gets me to call him big brother one more ti-“ Oh.... Oh no. Did you just say tha- They’re staring. They are definitely staring. Quick. Say something witty.

“Huh. Could have sworn I just thought that.” Of all things I had to say. Oh God. I’ve started a conflict. They have that confrontational look on their faces. Divert them. Drop the subject altogether! “You know.... Just forget it....” Good. The package is still intact. “Can I offer any of you something from the fri-fri-fri-friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidgahhhhhhh.....” And the package has been lost. Why did I have to make it weird?!? Go! Leave the puffin and go! Must leave.... NOW!!!

“I better.... I.... Show yourselves out....” I must be losing my touch at this game. I had it together this time. Honest. I really did. No matter, we’ll pick up the pieces later. First, get down the hallway- dart left! Enter first door on left. Good, slow down. Slow down. Open door. Enter room. Close door. Lock door. Approach bed. Grab pillow. Hold pillow over face. Now in three. Two. One. “......grrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhh...” Much better. Woah. Stay calm. Do not cry. Don’t cry now. I won’t forgive myself if I...... cry.... damn it.....

Anything Else?: As long as this is a world where the “AWESOME TEA GARDEN” is still standing, I’ll be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:33 am

*bows* It is a great honor to accept your application to our humble forum. Welcome to our little ensemble. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here~! If you have any questions for us, please do not hesitate to ask.

(LOVED the RP sample, and adored the personality section...and your sentence...at the end...*falls over laughing* Seriously, now that you've been accepted, you can post an introduction for yourself in the Introduction board, and then start taking a look around at the AUs you'd like to join/start working on getting into them~! We're really excited to have yet another Nordic nation among us!)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:10 am

Welcome~!!! *Picks up and swings around* I'm so glad you finally joined!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 am

*while being swung around* Thank you so much. I'm so glad to become a part of it. As soon as I am released from being flung around I'll gladly post in the intro board. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:38 am

Ha, take your time~ We have heard nothing but good things about you, so it is nice to finally have you join HUE~!
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:00 am

say it Emil.....you know you want to call me Onii-chan like you use too.
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:35 pm

*face turns red, looks around nervously* W-What? I never say that.... *leans in close and whispers* Don't spread it around..... It's so.... embarrassing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emil Steillson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Steillson   Emil Steillson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emil Steillson
Page 1 of 1