Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos in The Kitchen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Berwald Oxenstierna

Chaos in The Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in The Kitchen   Chaos in The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:35 pm

Seriously? Things were getting extremely awkward with the sudden appearance of Lukas, who didn't seem very pleased about this whole thing but he guess if it was his house he would have the same reaction. Noticing the quick change of protective brother mode to what the hell is going on the Swedish man stepped up to Lukas and gave a slight nod, holding his hand out "h'llo ...I'm berwald I l've just down the hall" he greeted thinking it was the best way to go.

Blue eyes watching the other and lips pulling into a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

Chaos in The Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in The Kitchen   Chaos in The Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Tino felt guilt pulling at him, and with some effort he managed to stand up and hobble over to where Emil and Lukas were standing, doing his best to ignore the pot still stuck to his rear. He avoided looking at Lukas until he stopped walking, afraid of the expression he'd see. He took a deep, calming breath, then finally looked at Lukas, a chill running down his spine when he met the Norwegian's cold glare. He tried his best to keep a friendly smile going as he spoke, hoping he wouldn't say anything wrong. "Look, it's not Emil's fault. It's mine." he began, fidgeting nervously, "My name's Tino, and I live just down the hallway. I'm a friend of Emil's. I know that you're probably...er... Really mad, but just don't get mad at Emil? It's really not his fault." he said as he tried to inconspicuously remove the stubborn pot once again.

"Oh!" he turned to Berwald, realizing that Lukas still didn't know who he was. "This is Berwald. He came to help clean up when he heard the explosion, so please don't get mad at him either? He just wanted to help." he explained. He'd just feel terrible if either Berwald or Emil got in trouble for something that wasn't their fault. Tino's mind was made up on the fact that he himself was the one to blame for all this mess.
Back to top Go down

Chaos in The Kitchen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble :: The Roleplays :: Non-Themed Roleplays :: Misc. RPs-
Jump to: