Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mathias Køhler

Go down 
+3
Anabel Peeters
Kiku Honda
Mathias Køhler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Your E-Mail: chopinchuu@gmail.com

Mathias Køhler 6zSx0YG

Human name: Mathias Køhler

Country's name: Denmark

Personality section:

His first impression is generally a positive one, albeit he may seem a tad obnoxious, but he can warm up to you pretty quickly if you let him. With a seemingly perpetual state of mirth about him it's more often than not you can catch him in good humour, but that doesn't mean everyone gets along with him so easily. He's happy-go-lucky to the point where some would even call him childish in both his teasing and temperament and for better or worse, he'll always look to lightening the mood if it's at all redeemable in the case that someone is down. Sometimes however, he doesn't quite recognize when it's his own fault in the first place.

Mathias may be conceited and arrogant on top of it all, but there is honestly nothing that can beat winding down after a hard day's work with a beer and surrounded by those he cares about.

They don't give him nearly as much credit for his moments of genuinely good intentions, but despite the rough and intimidating exterior that shows through, Mathias cares deeply for those close to him. So much so, that its likely to reach a point where his protective nature escalates to a rather aggressive approach should anyone threaten their livelihood. There is nothing he fears more than losing those he considers family.

Roleplay sample:

The months during this period always dragged on. Both Christmas and New Years were over, but the cold remained and plenty of people didn't know what to do with themselves. Days were short and the sun set far too early for it to feel like you'd accomplished anything. Worse off was anyone living in extended periods of darkness. Now that was a real mood killer. Probably the worse yet was the fact that there weren't any upcoming holidays to immediately speak of.

That's why the festivals were so important.

It was times like this that the Dane always took it upon himself to do what he could in order to keep their spirits up and through some meticulous planning, and sometimes less so, the five of them would come together for company. It wasn't always easy to get them all together, but he was aggressive in ensuring their schedules were open and that they'd be there. He knew they all needed it.

There would be plenty of drinking around the bonfire that night, but not until they took a stroll together to check out the ice sculptures and of course ice skating was a must! It would be chilly, but they were in it together just like everyone else.

Anything Else?: Your tea is weak but I'll admit your garden is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:04 am

Firstly, seeing a Denmark applying made me dance around my bedroom in joy. The Nordics will be most pleased to see you~! Second of all, loved the RP sample...and your sentence was gold!

*bows deeply* It is with great honor that I humbly accept you into our Ensemble! Welcome to HUE~!

Now that you're accepted into our ranks, you can post an introduction for yourself in the Introduction board! Once you've done that, you can start checking out the AUs. Once you've chosen those you'd like to join, you can work on your character profiles and begin plotting!

Again, welcome~! If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask either myself or Arthur. We are most pleased to have you with us ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:06 am

Oh, we definitely have to get a beer sometime!

((/SHRIEKS AND GLOMPS/ Aaaaahhhh bby you're accepted! Haha btw this is my friend I asked to join the board uvu))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:08 am

((ANABEL C'MERE AND LEMME LOVE YOU ALL THE MORE MKAY? *sobs and pulls into totally OOC huggles of epic proportions* We are always, ALWAYS happy to meet the friends of our lovely friends...so that they may become our friends too~! *dances around the room once more* Aaaaand...*breaks out into song* WE HAVE A DEEEEENMARK, WE HAVE A DEEEEEENMARK WE HAVE A DEEEEEEEENMARK~! *dances off*))
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:10 am

((Hehe I'm just glad I could talk her into it uvu /Huggles back/ COME JOIN IN THE HUGGLES MATHIAS KAY?))
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:13 am

Welcome, welcome~!!!
It's so great that you got your friend to join!! I remember how excited I was when Emil agreed to join ^^

Really excited that we finally have a Denmark!! Wait til Nor sees this~

Can't wait to RP with you! ^^
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:14 am

WE HAVE A DENMARK!!!! Very Happy *glomps* Welcome my fellow Nordic! ^_^ So excited to RP with you. n_n
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:15 am

(( (●﹏●✿) oh gosh thank you! <33
yes, love hello! Looking forward to it!
suk ma dik im denmark k /manlyhugs))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:32 am

((*takes all of the manly out of the hug and just leaves the HUGS* >D))
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:35 am

((*sadly observes the current shell of a manly hug* D:))
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:41 am

((Emil come join in on the non-manly hugs!))
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:42 am

(( GET IN HERE
>8| <333333 /squishes. ))
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:48 am

(*hugs back* Huggles! So much huggles! XD I can't... I can't handle it!)
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:57 am

(( *Shyly observes hugs* .w. D'aww You guys <3 ))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:01 am

((*turns the hug pile to Tino* HUGGLE TINO TOOOOOOO O.O))
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:05 am

((Yes! No one gets left out! /drags Tino into the group hug))
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:03 am

(( EEP- *Huggles* .//. Hi~ sorry)
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:25 pm

(FFFF I've dreamt of a day we finally have a denmark <3 )
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:29 pm

DENMARK COMPLETES THE NORDICS 8D

*goes to sulk in the not complete Axis corner* (<3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mathias Køhler
Page 1 of 1