Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions    Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:29 am

Any questions about the forum (the applications, RPs, etc) or group chat can be posted here. They will be answered as quickly as possible~

If you have a question that you would rather not post here, you can PM it to an admin and they will respond as quickly as possible through PM.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions    Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:45 pm

What about affiliations???
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions    Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:01 pm

At this time, we do not have a specific thread set up for affiliations. However, the admins have been discussing the possibility of setting up mutual affiliations (e.g. we advertise somewhere, they advertise here, or vise versa). We apologize that we do not have something set up right now though ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions    Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:28 pm

It's cool, I was just thinking of setting up my own Star Trek AU and wondering about that.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions    Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:00 am

Well...honestly, that doesn't sound like what I understand to be affiliation, or what generally defines affiliation between RP boards. Affiliation is when one board, or RP group allows another board or RP group to advertise on it, like setting up a partnership. The RP groups/boards do not necessarily have to be of the same type (e.g. HUE, a Hetalia board could affiliate with a Naruto RP board, etc.) but generally same anime/themed boards like to advertise/affiliate with each other in order to gain more members/mutually interested people.

Starting your own AU outside of this board would, if agreed upon by the admins, count as affiliation if you were to advertise/we were to advertise on your board. We have not yet decided whether we will open up such advertising (as it has caused problems in the past in other places, not necessarily here on the board, and we are unsure whether we want to do it ourselves yet), and if we do we have not yet decided whether we will leave affiliation exclusive to Hetalia-RP boards, or whether we will open it up to a wider range. If the former is the case, you would not be able to affiliate unless your RP board was a crossover board. If the latter becomes the case, then you would, with permission from the admins (since our idea of affiliation is mutual advertising, since we are not an advertisement community)

If you wanted to start a Star Trek AU WITHIN the board (since our goal is to create multiple AUs here XD), then you would first go to the Forum Discussions board to suggest your idea to see if there would be interest. I do know already that someone already requested a Star Trek AU, and that particular AU was added to the poll for the new AU for the board (but was voted out one of the rounds).

If you still wish to RP Star Trek on HUE, but do not want to wait for the new AU, you are also welcome to take AU ideas to the 'Non-Themed' board. This board has various sub-divisions, so choose the one most appropriate for your AU. These rules are outlined in the descriptions of the boards in the Non-Themed board, with each one having its own set of rules (that aren't that different from the regular old rules anyway XD). Others have taken their ideas and started RPs within the Non-Themed board, so you are free to do that as well.

I hope this helps. If you have further questions about setting up your own AU, feel free to contact me via PM. If you wish to see if anyone else would be interested in your AU, feel free to post in the already started thread about a potential Star Trek AU with those interested, and set up something in the Non-Themed (which is defined here as 'something people are interested in that doesn't have an AU yet')
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Apinja

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions    Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:53 am

Hello! Are new members still welcome? Also, is the user playing as Denmark still active? Thank you in advance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions    Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble :: General Information :: Rules and F.A.Q-
Jump to: