Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dance with the Devil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Dance with the Devil  Empty
PostSubject: Dance with the Devil    Dance with the Devil  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Alfred didn't want to be on babysitting duty. Babysitting was boring and long and a lot of angelic stalking that he didn't have the attention span for. Seriously. The human TV was on and he got so caught up in The Digimon Movie that he didn't notice the kid leaving the room to go play outside. (Who leaves when Matt and Tai are breaking the laws of the universe anyways?) This kid, that's who.

It's not like Alfred didn't appreciate the fact that his boss left him in charge of the kid with supposed amazing abilities that only need time to grow, but...Alfred wanted to be on the front line, leading the war on the demons and cooler stuff than babysitting.

Okay so the technical term is Guarding, since he is officially the kid's guardian Angel but the concept is basically the same.

Watch and guard.

The most frustrating part was that it was very exhausting because Alfred has to actually put effort in not letting the kid see him, the child's ability included seeing beings from the Otherworld. So Alfred needed to stay on his toes or the kid stare in Alfred's direction until satisfied that there was nothing.

Demons were the worst tho, a few of the more powerful types could almost sense the child's ability and sometimes they would come snooping around. By worst Alfred meant best, because demons meant a fight and Alfred loves to win.

So babysitting duty wasn't all that bad. He just needed to stay positive and pumped.

As the kid was going down for his naptime, Alfred sensed something in the wind. He looked out of the human window, checking the surroundings before venturing through it.

There was someone out there.

He smiled in anticipation.

(OMG, I told myself 'He I should I should just jump in and write this up' when I realised IT'S a CHARACTER SWAP AND HOW DO I FIX MY BRAIN INTO AMERICAAAA!?!?! xD Well, it's probably very rusty, but I hope it was okay. ;3; And I'm so busy with homework now that my life is a never ending spiral of HOMEWORK GAAAAAAAAAH. So please be patient with meeee thank you ;^Wink
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil    Dance with the Devil  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:50 am

Katya didn't understand why her abilities are being used to keep an eye over a stupid human child. She was much better then this that being said Satan was the boss and there was nothing she could do or say to change the outcome of her otherwise dull night. She straightened up her black form fitting top which showed off her gifts nicely. Maybe she could find someone to play with while she was stuck there. With that thought in her mind, she went up to earth and headed for the address the boss had given her. Just as she was about to settle herself onto a tree to watch the kid, she sensed an angel nearby. Well well... maybe this night wasn't truly a waste after all.

Summoning her wings she headed in the direction she felt the angel's aura and true enough right there near the target's house was an angel. On first glance no one could tell they were different from humans save for how they were dressed. Katya didn't care what they thought of her dressing. She knew full well human men are weak and some women and her outfit brought that weakness about making it very easy to do her job. Humans.. she never thought humans were anything, They were weak and emotional something she couldn't stand.

Finally getting a good look at the angel there was one thing she could agree on at once. He was really attractive.. pity he was on the other side.. also known as the goodie doers. " Well well.. isn't this precious? Its past your bedtime angel" She stated with a teasing smirk upon her lips

(( HAH thats fine really XD I havent played Katya at all before and im so used to american english D: so hopefully this isnt too bad.
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil    Dance with the Devil  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:28 am

Alfred caught sight of the demon. The smile hadn't left, but there was something about the demon that was....distracting. The angel couldn't quite his finger on it. Almost as if...His smile grew.

This demon was no ordinary demon, she was powerful.

"Well well.. isn't this precious? Its past your bedtime angel"

And rude. No one treats Alfred like a kid. Especially hot demons. Since they should know that angels can be like super old and stuff. Yeah, as he was saying, no one treats Alfred like a kid!

"You mean it's past yours, demon!" Did his voice just crack? Fuck. "I mean, leave vile creature or I'll throw you back to where ye belong!" He grinned. Awesome.

He extended his right hand, the air began to pick up speed while Heavenly light poured from the angel's hand. A hammer appeared, with angelic runes decorating the the metal. Alfred was always willing to wager how cool he must have looked in that moment, his habits made him pose, perfect teeth grinning almost maniacally. Almost.

(It's fine~! I still have a lot of difficulties when it comes to Katya's dialogue. ^v^;; )
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil    Dance with the Devil  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:20 am

Was the angel really going to pick a fight with her? Really? A female? Not that she had any problems with that since women are very strong in general if not physically but mentally but she would rather not get herself dirty or her nice little outfit ruined. Why were angels so quick to just resort to violence when there were more pleasurable things they could do to pass the time. Having eternal life was rather boring and lonely after all. A quick romp in between the sheets was always a good thing.

Katya settled herself onto a railing and crossed her legs in a manner that was suppose to be seductive as well as elegant. " Are we really going to waste our time fighting like animals? I would rather not break a sweat and dirty this new outfit I just got" Now that she had a better look at him, he was really young by angel standards but it despite his age, she liked what she saw... really liked what she saw. " I'm guessing since there is no way the both of us would be here by chance. You are stuck on babysitting duty yes? Just like I am. It is a very dull job don't you think? There is nothing interesting that child ever does and its like watching snails move across a road on rainy days. Maybe you could put that" she indicated to his weapon " away and maybe we can find something more fun to do"

(( Im really bad at action rp since my first language isnt english its japanese so D: I figured it was best to steer it to another direction ))
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil    Dance with the Devil  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:34 pm

He didn't lower his guard, despite how pretty she was. No seriously, what the heavens!? Alfred didn't see a lot of female demons, were they all this pretty? but pretty wasn't the right word, and Alfred didn't know that many adjectives that could have properly suited what the demon was. Seduction didn't happen often to the quote 'loud and obnoxious kid' unquote. Most angelic girls were turned off the moment he opened his big mouth. which is okay, it's not like Alfred wants to impress them...He just doesn't want to be treated like a child.

He listened to the demon's little rant about babysitting and Alfred began to feel a bit defensive for the kid. It's not the kids fault he was only born like 10 minutes ago (that's what 5 human years can feel like to an impatient immortal.) When she asked him to put his hammer away, he glared at her and said in a deep gruff voice. "You want me to put the hammer down?" After a moment he couldn't help but laugh at himself. He laughed so hard he knee-slapped himself.

(Yes he did do an avengers reference and that's why the adorable dork is laughing XD )

Last edited by Yekaterina Braginskaya on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil    Dance with the Devil  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:49 am

Now she had no idea what was so funny about telling him to put the hammer down. She really never understood angels especially this one. He was different from the ones she had encountered and he seemed to have a hard time actually being serious which was fine by her as long as he didn't bring it to an actual battle. Katya would rather avoid battle if possible. " I am glad you find this so amusing Mr angel though I fail to see the joke or why it is funny but as long as you put it away I'm fine with being left in the dark regarding this"

Tapping her fingers against her lips she settled down to studying the angel. He seemed annoyed about something? was it because she called him a child? He was in demon standards almost a baby given the fact he hadn't been an angel for long which comes to another thing.. why would they choose a new angel to guard someone who was obviously important to the course of things. " So how long have you been an angel? I'm guessing not long since I have never seen you around before." Bright, attractive even if he was somewhat over energetic. Katya found those qualities very appealing. The firm shape of his body hidden beneath those clothing.. yes very nice indeed... for now however she needed to know more about him. Once she was sure he was interested in her she could bring him somewhere more.. quiet.
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil    Dance with the Devil  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:55 am

Alfred frowned and blushed a little. It was always a bit disappointing to be the only on laughing at a joke. He switched his hammer from his right hand to his left, eyeing her as he shuffled his weapon about. He could tell that the demon seemed intrigued by him, and honestly he was a bit interested in her. Mostly for the fact that every demon he had met so far would be on the same boat as him --the 'fight first ask questions later'. It was almost as if she was put off by the idea of a fight.

It was so against their nature that he couldn't help but want to talk to her some more? Is that what he was feeling? He un-summoned his hammer, it disappeared in a puff of white clouds and he put his hands behind his back, unsure of what to do next.

"Well, alright but not because you asked, I could take you without any weapons." Alfred retaliated, mostly as a reminder to himself. He was one of the best fighters his teacher had ever seen. He could definitely take this demon on in hand to whatever combat.

Again her stare made him feel a bit self-conscious, even more so when she asked how long had he been an angel for. "Long enough," he said defensively. "I earned my wings in time for the last great angelic war." Which was about 50 years ago, so for her it may not seem long. But they were the best 50 years in Alfred's angelic life, and he could hardly remember a time before he was an angel. He was always meant to be an angel. A hero to all that was good and just. Alfred studied the demon in front of him, and this woman was the opposite of all that was good and just right? But how so? When the young angel would really think about it, he never gave demons much thought. They were evil and he was good, and good always conquers evil because that's the way it's supposed to be.

"I don't get it." He spoke outloud, pouting a  bit with frustration. "What's so evil about you anyway?"

(Man it's been a whole month! I'm so sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil    Dance with the Devil  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:17 am

Katya could almost feel the delight that the situation had changed from actual fighting to something she preferred. Her master would disagree with her and frown on the fact she was actually socializing with an angel and not doing what she is suppose to do but she never liked fighting in the first place. The only reason that she was one of his trusted ones was the fact her body and looks usually still got the job done. Without her actually needing to break her nails.

" That's young given how long most of us have been around for but its not exactly a bad thing nor does it say anything about your abilities. Being around for so long does take its toll on you. Its good you won't be feeling that just yet" She could feel the defensive tone in his voice and she understood why he was being defensive but age was never a factor not to her eyes anyway. Even newly made angels and demons could be just as powerful as veteran ones.

Katya petted the spot beside her indicating he should sit. He was pretty tall and she wanted to be able to look into those clear blue eyes easier. She almost burst out laughing at his question " Me? Evil? I guess if you look at what I did before I died it could be considered evil..I didn't think so. It was justified in my view" And it was... being a demon for so long she had forgotten how it felt to be human but she never forgot the grief and rage that brought her to her current state. " I killed someone because he had taken my parents from me and my sisters. It was torture.. he didn't even bother to stop after he had robbed my parents. He decided to torture them until they finally died from blood lost and trauma" Katya remembered the anger she felt when the courts didn't even give him the sentence he was suppose to have. He even laughed when he got away with a light sentence while her sisters kept asking her when mummy and daddy where coming home. After making sure her sisters would be well cared for when she was gone. She had gone to his house and put a bullet through his head.

" I don't know what your god told you but not all of us are evil. We just decided to make a choice in our live which wasn't ideal and ended up here. Don't get me wrong some of them are really evil but most of us in a sense aren't like that"
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil    Dance with the Devil  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Alfred was wise enough not to sit so instead he stood and listened to her story. It took him a minute before he could reply, and it was quiet with surprise. "Really? I..didn't know it could be that way." Alfred stared up and tilted his head, his confusion apparent. He then looked back at the demon and sat down next to her. "I...can't even remember what my life was like. Even though I must have died more recently than most. Angels...Don't talk about ever being human. Do demons talk about the past like you do?"

He looked at her, almost pleadingly. He just wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil    Dance with the Devil  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance with the Devil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble :: The Roleplays :: Non-Themed Roleplays :: Character Swapped RPs-
Jump to: