Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activity Check #12

Go down 
+11
Mathias Køhler
Emil Steillson
Yekaterina Braginskaya
Antonio F. Carriedo
Heracles Karpusi
Arthur Kirkland
Francis Bonnefoy
Vash Zwingli
Alfred F Jones
Lili Zwingli
Kiku Honda
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:04 am

It's time for Activity Check #12!

For those of you who have been with us for awhile, you know the drill~!

For those that don't, here's the deal--the check runs from Sunday, December 15th and will go until Saturday, December 21st, 11:59PM EST. You will need to respond with the requirements below. If you do not check in before the end date and time, an e-mail will be sent to you. You will have until the following Wednesday (11:59PM EST) to respond before your account is deleted and your character put up for grabs once more.

If you are playing two characters and you fail to respond to the check at all, your most recent character will be deleted. You will then be sent another e-mail, and if you fail to respond to that e-mail by the following Sunday, your primary character will then be deleted.

If you will not be able to check in during this time, please make sure you have posted an absence in the Absence Thread.

For those with two characters: You don't have to fill out the first 2 questions twice (unless you want to XD). However, you DO need to check in by answering the last question!

For all members who have been with us since the last Activity Check:

1. Please post up at least ONE link to an RP you have responded to or profile you have made since our last check. (Again, this time of year gets pretty hectic for most people who are in school, so we're only requesting one this month. ^^)

2. One AU you would like to see get more attention (e.g. more RPs, updates from the admins, etc.).

3. Fill in the blank: 'All I want for Christmas is _____'

For those who have recently joined us here on HUE:

For those who were not with us the last check/who have just joined us, please post up answers to the following:

1. One thing you like about HUE so far. (It can be anything, from the color scheme to a profile you are proud of writing.)

2. One thing you would like to see. (Again, it can be anything, from more members to a completely new AU)

HUE'S CHRISTMAS LIST: (aka, 'Checked in')
((Kiku is responsible for this uncreative check in!))
- Peace on Earth (Lili)
- Kiku in Arthur's waiter outfit (Alfred)
- More Goats (Vash)
- A perfect harem Everyone (Francis)
- Same as Alfred World Peace and recognition as a good cook (Arthur)
- Kiku in a sexy kitty outfit Lots and lots of cats (Heracles)
- The company of friends and a video game (Kiku)
- A mountain of turtles and tomatoes (Antonio)
- Time with the family (Yekaterina)
- A fridge (Emil)
- The Nordics in ugly sweaters (Mathias)
- Halloween (Vladimir)
- PASTA~! Too many things to list A good time with friends and family (Feliciano)
- Time to rest and have fun with friends. Mostly I want time to draw again. (Yao)
- Fun BBC things (and for Matt Smith not to break my heart too badly)! (Lovino)

HIATUS/EXCEPTIONS:
(Those on hiatus/on exception through the duration of the check that have been approved by the Admins)
- Dylan
- Leon

Last edited by Kiku Honda on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:45 am

1. https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net/t525-doublethink (Sorry for the crude link, the menu won't pop up on the computer I'm using and I don't know the coding so I can't do it manually)
2. Well, my favourite verse is the X-verse, but I think that one already has enough attention, so I'd say the High School AU then, since that's the least active of the ones I'm a member of.
3. I'm not sure really... Um... Peace? I guess? (And Scribblenauts Unlimited but that's already ordered so I know I'm getting it)
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:03 am

1. Link to an rp

Early on the job

2. eehh.. well i dont have much posts to do in general so I'll say the school , thorny rose and xverse could do with more activity

Can I say Kiku in iggys waiter outfit? And JUST the waiter outfit? =.=
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:07 am

1- Sugar and cinnamon
3 - more goats.. so I can dress up them as santas. You can never have too many goats.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:47 am

Lili, Alfred, and Vash, you are all checked in!

(AND NAUGHTY THOUGHTS FOR XMAS ALFRED?! *giggles*)
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:38 pm

1. A little bird

2. Hmmm...I mean generally I would like to see activity everywhere.

3. All I want for christmas? Of course it would be all of you here at HUE, mes petits chatons~<3 a perfect harem
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:26 am

*skids in, half wrapped/tangled in christmas lights and garland and holding an armful of ornaments* Oh my, is it that time already? Er, here--

1. An Interesting Meeting

2. Ah, I think I'm pretty content with the way things are going with the AUs I'm part of, the pirate AU seems to be picking up a little more now so that's good.

3. All I want for Christmas is..... for people to like my cooking actually I second Alfred's idea. I think the world would benefit from Kiku in a sexy waiter outfit----- er, I mean world peace. Yes. That's what I meant. World peace.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:36 am

Francis, Arthur, you are both checked in~!

"W-Why would you wish to see something like that?!" *blushes*
Back to top Go down
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:08 pm

1. Please post up at least ONE link to an RP you have responded to or profile you have made since our last check.

Drained [Reboot. Open]

2. One AU you would like to see get more attention

Um, ..........

Kiku in a sexy kitty outfit. I mean I want a cat, lots and lots of cats.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:29 pm

"Thank you, Hera-kun for--wait a minute, that isn't much better!" (But cats would be wonderful~! <3)

Heracles, you are checked in (and I owe you so many posts *sobs*)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:51 pm

*nearly forgets to check in, while trying to check everyone else in*

Ah, please forgive me for almost being late to this...this thing that is also of my own doing!

1. One RP - Drained [Reboot, OPEN] (I have plans to work on more...I'm so sorry for the slow replies everyone D: I can't thank you enough for being so patient with me...and for putting up with me as I continue to try to juggle things and still post things in a timely (or not timely) manner <3

2. Ah...I can't really say...but...I think I'd just like to see plots being reviewed and continued in each AU. I know we've all been busy or lose motivation in some things (it happens, honest!) but it's nice to start a major plot point and have it done to the end by everyone (or as many as possible) involved ^^ (An example would be the mission thread in Eternal Darkness...and there are more, I'm positive x.x)

3. 'All I want for Christmas is ___' ...well, I...I suppose...the company of good friends?

Or a new video game...that would be nice too

*tumbles back into the pile of replies and updates*
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:08 am

1. Sprout's Garden

2. I'd definitely like to see more in the X-verse!

3. All I want for Christmas is a mountain of turtles and tomatoes...Too much to ask?
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:58 am

All I want for Christmas is to spend some time with my roleplaying family! ;u;
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:50 am

By the way...

Merry Christmas, England! And America.

Made by Himaruya himself, it was a request for this year's Halloween event!

And here's my gift to myself. DEM ABS.
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:11 pm

1. https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net/t493p30-dusty-tomes-closed#4694

2. More activity in Eternal Darkness and the X-Verse would be great.

3. All I want for Christmas is... a fridge... I think I might have a problem...
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Vladimir Popescu

Vladimir Popescu

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:55 am

All I want for Christmas is Halloween.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:09 am

Antonio, Yekaterina, Emil, Mathias, and Vlad, you guys are all checked in!

@Antonio - Seriously, I just google searched 'Tomatoes and Turtles'...and I found the images above. But a few images down, THIS image was among them XD

@Katya - aww...we want to be with you this Xmas too! <3

@Emil - You KNOW what I google searched for you (though the one above is just a fridge...not a specific one...since searching for 'you-know-who's-fridge' only brought up ones in various colors XD)

@Mathias - I want to see that tooooo! (I couldn't find them all in ugly sweaters...*cries* I did my beeeeest x.x)

@Vlad - HALLOWEEN?! (Of course, Kiku's already in a costume >.>)

LILI - THANK YOU FOR THE IMAGES (I added the one as a link above XD)
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:04 am

*skids in, panting* Sorry I'm almost late! I've just been really busy...*the state of his hair suggests he had been asleep*

1. One RP - PARTY
2. Ve...um...more activity in...everywhere? O.o
3. All I want for Christmas is...PASTA~! well...I'd like to share the holidays with my friends and family...and to have a really big meal...and to open presents...and to sing songs...and to drink and dance and have a great time...and to sit together and remember the good times...and to--*is cut off by the spirit of Christmas passing out due to overload* ...ve?

*pokes the spirit, then wanders off to make pasta*
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:13 am

*slides in* I'm here this time and not dragged down by school!

1) All Over the Eastern Teas

2)I'd like to also see more activity everywhere, but particularly with x-verse and pirates. Hopefully we'll be seeing some soon!

3) All I want for Christmas is...time to rest and have fun with friends. Mostly I want time to draw again. I haven't had much time for it recently, which makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:48 pm

1. Settling In (closed)

2. I'm pretty content with the way I see things going...

3. All I want for Christmas is fun BBC things (and for Matt Smith not to break my heart too badly)!

Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:33 pm

You're welcome, Keeks~ You and Arthur can repay me next year with plenty of Art/Kiku AKA the cutest, most adorkable couple to ever grace the shipping scene.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:40 pm

Thank you to everyone that checked in! The Activity Check is now closed. We'll see you in the new year for the next one...but until then, enjoy your RPs, and look forward to updates (at least, Kiku will try!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Check #12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #12   Activity Check #12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check #12
Page 1 of 1