Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activity Check #13

Go down 
+3
Kiku Honda
Lili Zwingli
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:57 am

It's time for HUE's lucky Activity Check #13!

For those of you who have been with us for awhile, you know the drill~!

For those that don't, here's the deal--the check runs from Sunday, January 19th and will go until Saturday, January 25th, 11:59PM EST. You will need to respond with the requirements beneath the yellow heading. If you do not check in before the end date and time, an e-mail will be sent to you. You will have until the following Wednesday (11:59PM EST) to respond before your account is deleted and your character put up for grabs once more.

If you are playing two characters and you fail to respond to the check at all, your most recent character will be deleted. You will then be sent another e-mail, and if you fail to respond to that e-mail by the following Sunday, your primary character will then be deleted.

If you will not be able to check in during this time, please make sure you have posted an absence in the Absence Thread.

For all members who have been with us since the last Activity Check:

1. Please post up at least TWO links to RPs you have responded to or profiles you have made since our last check. You may any combination of the above (e.g. two RPs, one RP, one profile, etc.) ONE of those RPs should be an OPEN thread, but the other can be either an OPEN or a CLOSED RP.

2. Zombies are trying to destroy our forum! What would your weapon of choice be to fight off the undead?

For those who have recently joined us here on HUE:

For those who were not with us the last check/who have just joined us, please post up answers to the following:

1. One thing you like about HUE so far. (It can be anything, from the color scheme to a profile you are proud of writing.)

2. One thing you would like to see. (Again, it can be anything, from more members to a completely new AU)

3. Zombies are trying to destroy our forum! What would your weapon of choice be to fight off the undead?

HUE'S ZOMBIE SLAYERS: (aka, 'Checked in')
((Kiku is responsible for this check in! You'll be seeing your name and how many zombies you've killed using your weapon. The zombie count will be a random number generator, with numbers between zero and one hundred. GOOD LUCK!))
- Lili slayed 80 zombies with Swedish Winter
- Heracles slayed 23 zombies with Bullets
- Antonio slayed 69 zombies with England's Cooking
- Kiku slayed 83 zombies with his Katana
- Arthur slayed 45 zombies with his submachine gun and bullets
- Feliciano slayed 96 zombies with his Baretta and bullets

THE FALLEN: (aka 'Hiatus)
((Those on hiatus/on exception through the duration of the check that have been approved by the Admins))
- Katya
- Francis
- Dylan
- Emil
- Vlad
- Alfred
- Vash
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:50 am

I'm afraid I only have closed RPs. It's close on Sugar & Cinnamon, but I'm still waiting for Leon and Kiku to post there.

https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net/t519-a-little-bird-closed

https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net/t518-a-day-at-the-daycare

My apologies for the crude links, my laptop doesn't have a very good internet connection.

As for the zombies, I'll just stay inside (probably block all entrances just in case) and wait for the Swedish winter to get them. Zombies are just living dead meat, and the only possible heat they could generate is movement energy (and possibly any heat generated from decomposion, but that's not likely in such cold weather), so they'll just freeze solid in no time! What I'll do when I run out of supplies is still a work in progress though...
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:59 am

No worries Lili! (I'm sorry for being so slow with replies...as usual *sobs* That RP is one I've started a reply to, but am just neeeaaarly done with XD) The links you've provided are just fine (considering the circumstances!)

And flying bagels...look how many zombies you've killed! 8D (You're checked in!)

Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:02 pm

I am only in two RPs so far, and waiting for responses.
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net/t464p15-drained-reboot-open
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net/t443-moving-into-the-dorm-open

Zombie attack? Ummmm, well, I would make sure my cats were out of danger, then find a safe place, where I can shoot the zombies in the head. Once I start running low on bullets I will just take my cats, get on a boat, and sail away.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:39 am

*falls in* I will respond to the RPs ASAP (I was hoping Leon would respond first to the Drained RP, but I can also try to respond to that one soon!) D:

You're checked in...and killed some zombies ^_^
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 am

Open RP: A Pirate's Life

and Night of the Raid

I think if you just feed the zombies England's cooking, they should die again~
Back to top Go down
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:15 pm

(I was also hoping that Leon would respond first to the Drained RP as well.)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:44 pm

*snickers* Spain...I did NOT even try to get the result for your number.

You're checked in~! <3
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:07 am

*tumbles in, surrounded by paperwork and strange fanmail* My sincerest apologies...I nearly lost my paperwork among these strange letters requesting for me to...ah, anyway...

1. 2 RPs
- Drink With Me (Open RP)
- Botany and Beauty (Closed RP)

2. Zombies are trying to destroy our forum! What would your weapon of choice be to fight off the undead?

I believe I would use a katana. I would not run the risk of running out of bullets.

*ducks back to try to fish paperwork out of fanmail*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:11 am

(I still love yours the best, Toni...I SWEAR ALL OF THESE ARE TOTALLY RANDOM, so when I saw that result I laughed for a good twenty minutes on and off <3)
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:18 am

(I guess Katanas Are Just Better.)
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:05 pm

I don't feel all that original...but I guess it was super effective! >D
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:41 am

*screeches to a halt on a motorbike* I am here! Late, but here!

The two most recent RPs I've posted in were Bad Day and How to Deal, both of which are closed RPs... I'm working on replies to open RPs but it's been slow going because I sadly haven't had much in the way of inspiration lately u_u.... But I am working on replies!

As to the other question... *cocks military-issue submachine gun* Obviously the best course of action is to mow the bloody creatures down before they even get close. Just make sure to destroy the brain, and they won't come back.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:44 am

So, we're doomed if they are American zombies?

*coughs*

I mean, you are checked in, Arthur! (Also, did you see that your cooking is nearly as lethal as a katana and Sweden's sub zero temperatures?)

@Lili - Well, to be fair, I only slayed three more zombies than you did...and you just sat there and let them rot. So Lili would actually probably win, since Lili is likely not to just go 'Well, the winter didn't kill 'em so Imma just go die now'...nope. I could see her breaking out the guns and stuff and killing any of the ones the winter didn't manage to get. Smile
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:37 am

*races in like he has the English Army after him* I'M SO SORRY I MISSED THIS!

(If you're wondering how THAT happened...well...someone has been a slacker and not posted as Feli in some time, but now I have two posts...hooray!)

2 RPs

PARTY (Open RP)

I do owe replies in others...and I'm currently working on a reply to 'Settling In' and 'Serving a Smile'...I just haven't gotten to them until now due to schoolwork x.x

Weapon of Choice

White flag, of course! If Feli couldn't use his trusted white flag, he would most likely use the trusty guns he totes with him in Eternal Darkness:
Quote :
Feliciano carries a Mateba Autorevolver with him, as well as a Baretta Laramie.

...The guns chosen are both Italian made guns. The Mateba Autorevolver is actually a teensy bit more modern, but it can fire a couple different rounds (though according to what I've read, certain rounds won't cause enough recoil and energy to put the next chamber/bullet into place, but you can just click the trigger twice to complete it). The second...the Baretta...was made in North Italy and is a little older. Both apparently fire differently (one from an above chamber, one from a below chamber), recoil differently (one directs the recoil over the shooter's wrist, the other through it), and take different bullets.

He'd know how to fire both, but he would likely have one or the other...so...I like the idea of him using the Baretta, personally.

PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME RUN MORE LAPS! *dashes out before anyone can order him to do just that*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:41 am

I did NOT...NOT rig this I swear. I used THIS to pick random numbers XD

The Activity Check is now closed! Please note the following:

- For those who have checked in but did not post RP replies, please reply to said RPs within the week.
- For those who have NOT checked in, an e-mail will be sent out shortly.

Thank you all for your patience and continued activity during this (crazy) time! Carry on, and we'll see you guys at the next check in February! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Check #13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #13   Activity Check #13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check #13
Page 1 of 1