Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keeks Lives!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Keeks Lives! Empty
PostSubject: Keeks Lives!   Keeks Lives! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:41 pm

Heeeeeey everyone!

So, few things. One, I'm not dead. I'm sorry that I haven't been around lately, but senior year and my fulltime job have been murdering me. While my COMM and English classes weren't super hard, I was taking a super difficult science course that I HAD to take for graduation.

ANYHOO, I swear I haven't abandoned this place...I've missed every single one of you terribly and I can't tell you how heartbreaking it was to not be able to do posts or talk to you guys D: Please know, I'm prepared to get things back on track this summer, whoohoo!

Just a few little things for y'all (to anyone who sees them ^^')

1) If I owe you a PM response (like, if you've asked a question or need me to just tell you how life is), I'll be getting on that this weekend.

2) I'll be starting on posts this coming week! I'm finally done with finals, so now it's just waiting to see if all of the grades work out.

3) If anyone has anything super urgent in the meantime, feel free to PM my Feliciano account, as I believe Keeks' mailbox is full and needs some spring cleaning ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Keeks Lives! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeks Lives!   Keeks Lives! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:07 pm

ZOMBIE! *readies shotgun*

Nah, just kidding XD But as for PM responses, I would like to remind you of the America-2P!England roleplay we had over PM. I replied to that back in July last year XD And if you need a refresher on what has happened in it or the superpower roleplay it spawned from (and is in canon with), just ask because I got them both saved in Word documents.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Keeks Lives! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeks Lives!   Keeks Lives! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:46 pm

LILI YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO SHOOT ME FOR TAKING SO LONG TO RESPOND TO THAT *sobs*

I'm still slogging through a few personal things, and May is still going to be semi-hectic...but not nearly as "OMGHECTIC" as the past few months have been. Seriously, I'm just...I'm graduating college and it feels SO WEIRD and SO GOOD and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT IS THIS FREE TIME WHAT DOOOO?

(Post, obviously...because I've missed you all so much you have no idea *sobs*)
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Keeks Lives! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeks Lives!   Keeks Lives! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:42 am

KIKU omg DX I've missed you so much and its fine that you had to disapper (evenifitmademecrazynottalkingtoyou) things got really hectic for me aswell so I really am no better D: I know I have stuff to reply to but Comiket and Work just drains me >.< (Save me D:) * Clings to leg*
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Keeks Lives! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeks Lives!   Keeks Lives! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:57 am

Welcome back! I am also alive after having all my finals on one day and passing everything @_@. So yay! Glad people are becoming free and time to have fun and have evil plotting times!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Keeks Lives! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeks Lives!   Keeks Lives! I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:51 pm

*falls over onto the ground*

I JUST GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE!!!

*crawls away and celebrates in a corner*
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Keeks Lives! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeks Lives!   Keeks Lives! I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:55 am

That's amazing, Keeks! Congratulations! *throws confetti*

And on my own end, I am officially having a summer job on a daycare! And one I (briefly) went to when I was little no less!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keeks Lives! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeks Lives!   Keeks Lives! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeks Lives!
Page 1 of 1