Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alfred F Jones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones Empty
PostSubject: Alfred F Jones   Alfred F Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:04 pm

Character Name: Alfred F Jones

Appearance:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mutant Abilities:

telekinetic energy, Alfred has the ability to increase the strength and power of his physical blows as well as ward off attacks. He can take a beating but by no means is he bullet proof. Alfred can also manifest two forms of weapons, Duel knifes and duel guns , which he can only maintain for a period of time due to how much energy it takes. (( im sorta following this hero from xmen power wise if anyone is interested in what I'm actually going for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ))

Where Do You Stand?: Neutral

Mutant/Brotherhood Code Name: None as of this time

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality:

He is usually happy and gets along with most people but has a huge dislike for bullies and people who take advantage of the innocent.

Alfred pretends to be stupid on purpose. Due to his hero complex he always wants to be the one to make people happy even if he ends up looking like a moron at the end of the day. With a lot of the humans being against mutants. Alfred just wants to put a smile on their faces even if its only for a short while. He is actually really smart and can usually cramp a lot of information into his head in one day and still remember it the next.

He doodles a lot in a notebook he carries around with him just to past the time. That and the kids are always amused when he draws them funny cartoons. Alfred usually takes time to check out the other mutant kids and help them in whatever way he can. Like a big brother figure. He also plays the harmonica when he feels like it. Alfred is also often seen playing some kind of game on the portable device he carries around with him. He tends to do it during things he has no interest in since it bores him.

Background

Alfred never knew his real parents. He was taken to a military base at a very young age and didn't remember much about the time before that. From what the scientist told him. He had very unusual and powerful abilities which made his real mom fear him so she didn't want him any more. At first.. Alfred was sad that his parents didn't want him but then he met another boy who was like him and suddenly nothing else mattered any more only Mattie. Mattie made all the experiments and things bearable. Alfred didn't like what it did to Mattie though how he looked each time he came back into their room. He decided to make a plan for both of them to escape. He would take care of Mattie, he didn't know how but he would find a way.

As they escaped however with the pressure of the guards right on their heels,It was raining heavily that night, they slipped on a slippery rock falling to the rocks below. Alfred tried to protect Mattie from the fall but they both were knocked unconscious. Luck was on their side however when a passer by found them and took them to an orphanage. Alfred was soon adopted by another family and he never saw Mattie again or remembered their past.

Alfred never got along with his adoptive parents due to the fact his parents never understood his abilities and were actually afraid of him. They believed what their friends and the rest of the human race considered him. A freak.. someone who wasn't normal. Finally not wanting to be a burden and the fact Alfred knew there had to be more to his life then what he had now. He left home just after his first year of high school and started on a long journey not really having a destination in mind.

It was then Alfred started to see the reality of things.. of how the world really was and started to get more efficient in his abilities. Even though he hated taking lives, he used his abilities to rid people who got away with what they did due to the fact they did it to mutants and not an actual human. It wasn't long till he started to gather a lot of enemies and they found his weakness which was an abandon building where a couple of homeless children were staying. They attacked the building one night and Alfred managed to push them back but the price for it was the death of one of the boys.

Alfred considered himself a failure after that, what's the point of being a hero when you can't protect the people who need it. He started to put more pressure onto himself to learn how to use his abilities to its highest form and swore never to let something like that happen again.
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Alfred F Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones   Alfred F Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Punksy: So! Another street rat, 'ey? This oughtta be interestin'. *chuckles* Nice to make yer acquaintance, name's A-K. *holds out a hand to shake*

((Don't pay any mind to Punksy, he gets exciteable around new people. Sort of like a puppy. (OI.) Looking forward to plotting with you~))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Alfred F Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones   Alfred F Jones I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:59 pm

((Can I hug you, please? *does so anyway* I love this...and can't believe I haven't commented on it before D: BUT PLOT, WE SHOULD ^_^))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Alfred F Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfred F Jones   Alfred F Jones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alfred F Jones
Page 1 of 1