Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anabel Peeters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters Empty
PostSubject: Anabel Peeters   Anabel Peeters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:15 am

Name: Anabel Peeters

Year: 2nd year

Appearance: Anabel has wavy blonde hair that just brushes her shoulders, but most of the time, it's swept up into a messy ponytail. She eyes are a soft, almost olivey green, most of the time framed by red-rimmed glasses. She always has a headband or ribbon in her hair of varying colors, usually green. She wears rather casual clothing, jeans every color of the spectrum, paired with plain black hightops and usually tanktops or camisoles, though she has a few slightly oversized hoodies that she wears over them.

Classes/Major: She has no set major and takes whatever courses strike her fancy, though most of them are culinary or art-based. She'll take an literature or history class here and there.

Extracurricular Activities: She has a part time job at a cafe in the neighboring town, which she goes to everyday after classes. She doesn't really have time for other clubs.

Sexuality: She likes who she likes, regardless of gender, though she's not attracted to anyone for the time being.

Personality: Anabel is a very cheery person and is always there to lend a hand. She tries to make others happy and will do what she can to make them smile. She is the kind to approach someone she's never met before and say hello with a smile and try to make friends.

Background: Anabel was raised in a rather traditional family, meaning she was expected to be a wife and mother when she got older. She didn't quite agree with this, but she would always bake with her mother and babysit neighborhood children. She found out that she loved these things in spite of them being somewhat forced on her. Her goal for the future is to open a bakery or become a children's book illustrator, so to make this possible, she experimented with cooking and baking, coming up with a few new recipes that became popular. The success of her recipes allowed her the chance to enter World Academy. And though she was encouraged to major in culinary arts, she decided to leave it open so she could explore what she couldn't at home.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Anabel Peeters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anabel Peeters   Anabel Peeters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:46 am

Congratulations on your acceptance into World Academy (WC)! You can find your assigned dorm HERE. If you would like to request a dorm swap, you'll have to take it up with the Student Council (or PM an admin~) We hope you will enjoy your experience here~
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anabel Peeters   Anabel Peeters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:51 am

Well thanks very much for the welcome! I'm sure I'll be fine in my dorm!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Anabel Peeters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anabel Peeters   Anabel Peeters I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:56 am

((We did these before everyone joined...but we tried to make sure that if you wanted to do a RP in your dorm, you'd at least have one person (if not more) to RP with. But if you do have issues or anything, feel free to let us know. We can always tweak the list~))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Anabel Peeters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anabel Peeters   Anabel Peeters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anabel Peeters
Page 1 of 1