Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hungry for a Hungary? :D

Go down 
+3
Feliciano Vargas
Lovino Vargas
Kiku Honda
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Hungry for a Hungary? :D Empty
PostSubject: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:38 am

K~! Let's get started!!! >(>w<)^

Your Name (this can be a nickname): Oooh, calling me Elizaveta or Hungary would be fine (or Ms. Hungary if you want to have an automatic spot on my good side... X3), or even Veta. Any of those names will snag my attention guaranteed!

Your Age: Recently turned 19 ^-^

Universes you are interested in joining: Seriously doing World Academy, that's for sure. Eternal Darkness is a very bold, italicized yes. The Seven Seas...eh, maybe. I'll decide later. I'll do The Thorny Rose, that's also a definite... We'll have to see about the other two. Razz

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest:
Simply stated: I'm excited to be here and excited to meet y'all. ^(._.)>

Past RPs, just so we know if we know you or not: I don't think I've done any you guys would recognize me on soooooo...

Pairings I like/will do for this character: Ha, boy does this look familiar. Very Happy I will certainly engage in Prussia/Hungary and Austria/Hungary pairings, however I'll also engage in any others that appear intriguing. :3

Pairings that I dislike or won't do: It depends on which gender you're implying here... -.^

Things you will not RP (yaoi, yuri, gore, nyotalia, etc): Yuri - sorry, but this yaoi-loving nation sticks to yaoi and not yuri. And I also don't RP nyotalia. Razz Ask if you're not sure about anything else.

About yourself: If you seriously want to get to know me, please just read my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Other than that, I promise you'll get to know me super quick. Very Happy Very Happy Oh and food. If you seriously decide to get between me and food, you're akin to Romania in my book (unless it's England's food; then you're my savior.).

E-mail (or any other contact info you want to provide): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Go ahead and email me whatever you please, whether requests for an RP, questions, whatever. However, I do prefer PM-ing. Smile

Thanks for having me guys! Hope to please you with my Hungarian self! :3
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:02 am

Welcome again to the boards! (Just followed you on Tumblr too *shot*)

I look forward to plotting many fun things (especially in World Academy) with you ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:13 am

Welcome welcome Smile Excited to RP with you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 am

Thanks guys! I'm excited as well - ideas are already forming over here on this end. :3
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:58 pm

WE HAVE A HUNGARY! *dances around* Ciao, and welcome to HUE! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:12 pm

As I've said before, welcome to HUE~~

Arthur will look forward to finally having a biologically female character in TR who isn't an NPC *shot* (Not to mention I'm sure you won't object to being able to ogle all the pretty naked men.)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:15 pm

*coughs* There certainly won't be any MEN with other MEN in TR...nope

Pfft, Arthur's gotta MAKE us *sticks tongue out at Arthur while inwardly facepalming* (which is the strangest combination of expressions, lemme tell you)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Arthur Kirkland wrote:
As I've said before, welcome to HUE~~

Arthur will look forward to finally having a biologically female character in TR who isn't an NPC *shot* (Not to mention I'm sure you won't object to being able to ogle all the pretty naked men.)

I must admit, Arthur, that as soon as you said the phrase about all the pretty naked men, shivers ran up spine.

Also, thanks for the welcome Feliciano! I can't wait to make pasta with you! :3

And Kiku... Let's be honest here. I'm sure it won't take much for you boys to end up naked, hm...?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Arthur...why does your icon have a 'come hither' look? O.O

Elizaveta *thinks* ...we shall see...*slinks back off into hiding*
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Si! Let's make pasta together!

(Guess what I'm making for dinner RIGHT NOW 8D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:34 pm

*watches Kiku disappear, chuckling darkly*

Mhmm! ^-^ ((No way! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Elizaveta- Of course it won't take much for them to get naked. That's why I run a strip club and not a clothing store. *winks*

Kiku- *chuckles* The better question is, why aren't you coming hither?
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:35 pm

*giggles* Arthur, I think you and I are going to get a long juuust fine.
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Welcome to the forum!! :3 WE FINALLY HAVE A HUNGARY!!! (I also support PruHun)

All this talk of Thorny Rose is making me want to get back in that AU. The club is going to be really hopping isn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Oh shit, speaking of the Thorny Rose...gotta go make my character prof, hm? >w< We'll get along great then! <3
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:48 pm

*hides in the shadows* Pfft, Hungary, you will love Kiku in TR (he's quite fun~)

Arthur - Uh...b-because I...haveworktodostopgivingmethatlook O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:57 pm

Sounds good to me~
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 pm

Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Welcome to HUE, Hunny! I hope we'll be able to have fun girly times together! Very Happy

I also hope there will be AusHun eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Aww~ Lili thanks for the welcome! Hoping for the same thing!!

Don't worry, so do I~ <3

Also, thank you Lukas for your welcome as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungry for a Hungary? :D   Hungry for a Hungary? :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hungry for a Hungary? :D
Page 1 of 1