Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michelle Mancham

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Michelle Mancham Empty
PostSubject: Michelle Mancham   Michelle Mancham I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:20 am

Your E-Mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] A spirit breaking free

Human name: Michelle Mancham

Country's name: Seychelles, Republic of Seychelles/Repiblik Sesel

Personality section: Bonjour mes amis! My name is Michelle Mancham otherwise known as the personification of the country of many islands - Seychelles! I'd love to introduce myself to all of you. First off, my home is located in the Indian Ocean, Northeast of Madagascar. My islands are known for their relaxing beaches~! It is warm here almost all year round. Now off to a little more about myself. I absolutely love to dance my heart away! (Even though I have never taken any proper classes!) And with dancing, there will be singing~! I'd like to think of myself as a good singer. Even if I'm not, I still love it! I also feel that I am very crafty. I love to make souvenirs and presents for all that visit my home!

Some of my favourite pastimes include reading adventure novels! I really love finding out about other worlds, fiction or not. It feels great to get away from reality, non? I am also a big fan of little cute and cozy houses! (Because that's all we can afford.) I am surely a country girl at heart! Oh, and another thing! I love fish to death. It sounds weird, but I talk to them all the time. They might not reply, but I can tell they're listening~! I may have mortal friends on my islands, but sometimes I just feel like I need to get away from all of that and talk to my fish friends!

I'm so sorry to cut this short but my food just caught of fire! I've never really been good at cooking...

-Sey

Roleplay sample: At last, Seychelles had been accepted to attend her first ever world meeting. Walking down the halls to the conference room was very nerve-wrecking. After every step, Seychelles felt more nervous than the last. How could she possibly know what was in store for her? Growing up almost always alone, she never had got the feel of speaking to people. She could always talk to the people on her islands, but nothing ever changed enough for her to feel it. She mindlessly thought to herself as her feet carried her towards her destination.
As Seychelles strolled into the meeting room while thinking to herself, she was caught off guard by all the yelling. In the middle of trying to find somewhere to sit down, she got knocked down. Someone had fallen over onto her. “Sorry!” she yelled out by habit. The man got up, turned around and extended a hand to her. “Seychelles, mon chérie! You made it!” France quickly embraced his little girl. Seychelles returned the hug. Oh, how she missed the Frenchman. She was so pleased to see someone she knew. She looked up at him. “Of course I made it! This is a chance for me to be known!” Seychelles had hopes of gaining the title of “World Renowned”, just like France. “Ah, but of course!” France replies. “Everyone must know of my little girl’s beautiful face!” He walked her along in the giant room and introduced her to some of the other countries. Seychelles met some of the other French colonies such as Vietnam and Monaco. She had a little confrontation with England, in which France got extremely angry.

After meeting almost all of the countries (and forgetting half of their names), Seychelles finally got her turn to talk about herself and her countries problems. At the front of the room all she could hear was the clock ticking time away and all eyes were on her. She glanced over to England who was sipping tea and eyeing her carefully. Slightly to the left was France who was making heart shapes with his hand. Swallowing from being nervous, Seychelles began her very first presentation.
At the end of the meeting Seychelles received many compliments (even from a grouchy boy called Romano) about her speech. Many said that her home seems like a lovely place to visit! Seychelles was ecstatic. All the feedback made her feel much more confident! Even if they don’t remember who she is, she knows that she has made a valiant effort in participating in more events.

Anything Else?: I have garden full of homemade tea! It's pretty awesome~!
((*flips a table in the nicest way possible*))

Last edited by Michelle Mancham on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Michelle Mancham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Mancham   Michelle Mancham I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:28 am

Oooh, almost there dearest! Check the 'Anything Else' section of the rules just one more time, and I bet you'll find the thing you need to add~ (If you still need help, feel free to PM me)

Once you're done that (you can just edit your app above), I'll take another peek~!
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/

Michelle Mancham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Mancham   Michelle Mancham I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:21 pm

I fixed it!!!!! >w<
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Michelle Mancham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Mancham   Michelle Mancham I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Looks great~! I really loved the RP sample, and your clearly personal and well thought out additions to her personality ^_^

It is my great honor to welcome you to our lovely ensemble! Now that you're accepted, you can add a userpic/avatar for yourself. You can also post an introduction for yourself in the Introductions board~!

After that, you can take a peek around the AUs and start joining the ones you find interesting.

Thank you for your patience with us...and welcome WELCOME TO HUE~! *showers with hearts*
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Michelle Mancham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Mancham   Michelle Mancham I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michelle Mancham
Page 1 of 1