Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mathias Køhler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:27 pm

Name: Mathias Køhler

Age: 25, but considered a young enough lycanthrope to warden a watchful eye amongst his own kind.

Appearance:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Species: Werewolf

Sexuality: Likely pansexual.

Personality:

A part of him does genuinely resent what he is, but there is another fraction of pride that recognizes the potential he has and wishes to hone these skills knowing it is essentially the only way he'll survive. Despite this, it is his blithe and carefree front that keeps him together. He claims to have little interest in the plight of humans or vampires, though these conflicts obviously affect him just as much as his fellow lycanthrope.

Considering they are all he has now, he keeps great loyalty with his own kind. Mathias is known for being arrogant even amongst his fellow werewolves because he tries so very hard to earn a bit of control in certain situations, but he is ultimately denied despite his good intentions and often branded as borderline loose-canon.

Background:

He had come from a family of modest influence. His parents were honest workers who built their small fortune over what felt like a multitude of years in their field, but one way or another all they had slowly wore down with the structure of society. Mathias had been a young man at the time and certainly of age, but he was also naive and inexperienced himself. They sought to flee their home and though they were strongly cautioned against entering the surrounding hostile forest, they left with whatever they could take on foot. Admittedly his parents had been somewhat corrupted by greed, but Mathias saw little point in it's value now.

Ultimately they met with a most unfortunate end while encumbered with their salvaged abundance, but Mathias attempted to flee, firmly believing that they would value their own lives enough to leave such things behind. Sadly his faith in his own parents had been misplaced when he looked back.

The first few transformations he endured were emotionally and physically excruciating and resulted in enough trauma to cause mild memory loss. His will to live had been strong despite his circumstances, but it still wasn't enough to retain his mental state. Now any memories from before he was afflicted with lycanthropy are a blur and all his earliest memories are associated with the horror of the disease.

Mathias is seen as a bit of a longer amongst his own kind since he doesn't exclusively belong within a pack. It's difficult for him to take orders from others and attempting to do so often leads to much conflict, but he also seems to have some trouble getting others to follow him willingly.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:52 pm

*greets fellow werewolf* I see you have Mathias not belonging to a pack, but if you want to have some history or a connection to Antonio, we can always plot a little. There might come a time were we all end up having to band together, after all...>D
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:09 am

>8D
I'd love to plot with him. It's true that they'll end up working together, but some history would be great!
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:34 am

Maybe he could have been part of Antonio's pack once but left after a fight or something. I can see him and Toni butting heads a lot because Mathias is so headstrong and Toni likes to stay in control as the Alpha. You can have him leave of his own free will or because he tried to challenge Toni for leadership and lost. Up to you~
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:44 am

GOSH I love both those ideas. I could definitely see the conflict happening, but I think in the end he may leave of his own will. It's not without a few scraped though, I'm sure! Hehe, this should be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Should we just say that they had a scuffle then and Mathias was finally like "whatever, I'm done with this" and went off on his own? Their argument could have been based on anything from a disagreement about how to handle Hunters to Mathias just overstepping Antonio's authority. Antonio probably would have said something like "you can follow my rules or you can leave," and then let him go. Later, when the Hunters start coming into the forest, Antonio might be willing to accept Mathias' help if either of them run into trouble since his grudge against the Hunters would be stronger than any he bore against Mathias.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:40 am

Yeah, that sounds good! I'm sure there were plenty of little disagreement here and there before he actually leaves. That leaves potential for some interesting interactions later. I look forward to that, haha!
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:27 am

Yeah, me too. XD Let me know if you come up with anything else~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mathias Køhler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mathias Køhler   Mathias Køhler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mathias Køhler
Page 1 of 1