Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plot time with Natalia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

Plot time with Natalia Empty
PostSubject: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:13 am

I know she's not the most social person, but that's exactly why I want to make her suffer her to get used to others uvu
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:38 pm

As a werewolf lukas will be spending time wanting to study natalia...please don't eat him
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Ooh! Haha okay mister writer uvu She won't eat him promise
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Hmm, the interaction between Natalia and Antonio would be interesting. Usually he's more sociable towards other werewolves, but the fact that she's a Hunter wouldn't sit well with him at all. Which side would you say she leans more towards now?
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:33 pm

She's still very much into her own goal so I guess as long as someone doesn't get in her way she's okay with them.

Ah, it would be really interesting if Antonio was the one to bite her. As long as you're okay with the fact that she hurt him in their encounter. She'll try to kill him probably but won't succeed obviously.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:46 pm

I was thinking the same thing about Antonio biting her, but I wanted to check the thread you had going on with Mathias to be sure it would work. If she was a Hunter coming into his territory, he would definitely attack her without much question. The only thing I'm not too sure about is the part about him running away. Antonio is the Alpha of his pack and very bold, so an injury wouldn't be enough to scare him off when he has territory and a pack to protect. He might just decide Natalia's had enough, though and leave her to die/turn. Or he might have heard a cry of distress from his pack and decided reaching them was more important than finishing her off. So technically it could work out...It would make them interesting enemies.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Oh that sounds good uvu yes interesting enemies indeed! I look forward to their interaction
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Yeah, me too. XD I don't expect Natalia to recognize him in his human form, since he was a wolf at the time, but Toni will definitely remember her...You can go bother him in the pharmacy post I wrote yesterday if you want or maybe their paths will cross in the forest sometime.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Ah yes okay! I'll take a look at the thread! Natalia certainly wouldn't recognize him so it should be interesting
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Awesome! Looking forward to RPing with you~
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:34 am

I'm positive we'll be seeing each other fairly soon (probably as Hunters...though whether Kiku joins up or not at this point is still up in the air, so you might just see Feli XD), but RPing with you = definitely on the list <3
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:40 am

Ahh I look forward to this uvu
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:50 am

I'm thinking that at first, Kiku does not join the patrols (so the first Hunter patrol, you'll end up working with Feli)...but during the whole 'Hunters go on a recruiting spree', you might encounter Kiku at that point (but again, not sure he'd join up, since he doesn't particularly like the Hunters in general) to at least talk to him or something (whatever you'd like...we can totally plot something out as the time draws closer).

(Feli is totally not being lazy and not logging in and just using Kiku account to talk to you about Feli plotting...mmnope *shot*)
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:58 am

Oooh sounds good uvu they can have a stare off or something haha uvu
(it's okay kiku/feli XD still the same player so it's all good)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:08 am

That would be both awesome and awkward for poor Kiku all at once (and Feli would be like "DON'T HURT ME!" XD)...but I can't wait! (You can comment on the main plotting thread for the AU also if you have any ideas~!)

(Aww, you're just wonderful, tis all *squishes and loves* >w<)
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:25 am

Haha that'll be interesting uvu and as long as they don't find out she's a werewolf, it's no problem uvu

(hehe <3 /huggles and loves/)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot time with Natalia   Plot time with Natalia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot time with Natalia
Page 1 of 1