Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plot Thread for Antonio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Plot Thread for Antonio Empty
PostSubject: Plot Thread for Antonio   Plot Thread for Antonio I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Open for ideas and interactions! Don't be shy~
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread for Antonio   Plot Thread for Antonio I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:59 pm

*waves hands* Feli wants to feed Toni good food! (*shot*)

Yes...Feli would feed Toni good food and help him if he ever needed it <3
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread for Antonio   Plot Thread for Antonio I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Toni certainly wouldn't argue with that. Since he's been so down on his luck, he hasn't had the luxury of good food in a long time! So sorry in advance if he bites your hand off as he scarfs it down...Or devours what Feli makes for the customers before it ever reaches their tables.

We should totally RP Toni's first night as a waiter in the club~
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread for Antonio   Plot Thread for Antonio I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:51 pm

OH MY GOSH WE SHOULD~! That would be an amazing (and humorous and lovely) RP~! *squishes* Would you like to start it, or would you like to plot more? <3
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread for Antonio   Plot Thread for Antonio I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:25 am

I think we can go ahead and start it. It's just going to be Antonio's first day waiting tables at the club, so there'll probably be the usual introductions and just them getting to know each other a bit. Maybe we can even invite Lovi to be the guest Toni's serving. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread for Antonio   Plot Thread for Antonio I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:22 am

Sure~! I'm always game for RPs that involve fratello and the lovely Toni~! *squishes you both, or rather, squishes you and then runs off to randomly squish huggle Lovi* <3
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread for Antonio   Plot Thread for Antonio I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Feli, Toni - I would be game for this plan :3
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread for Antonio   Plot Thread for Antonio I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:34 am

Well, now that Feli is done with his character profiles (OHMAHGODFINALLY *shot*) Feli will be concentrating more on RPing and plotting...and is eager to get this one started~! *squishes Lovi and Toni* I'm so excited to be RPing with both of you you guys have no idea I'm practically jumping up and down over here *squeals happily* <3
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread for Antonio   Plot Thread for Antonio I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:12 am

Yaaay~! *excited to play with the Italies* First post's up. It's on the first floor of the club, called Serving a Smile. /o/ Looking forward to RPing with you two! <3
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread for Antonio   Plot Thread for Antonio I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:15 am

Working on a reply to that right now, actually~! I should have it up tomorrow (if I don't have it up before I go to work, I'll have it up in the evening/late afternoon). If I need to edit it or anything, just let me know (and if I'm ever like, oblivious to the fact that it's my turn to post, just poke me. *clings to* I don't ever mean to leave anyone hanging! D: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread for Antonio   Plot Thread for Antonio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot Thread for Antonio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble :: The Roleplays :: The Thorny Rose :: The Basics :: Plot Central-
Jump to: