Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hablemos un poco...

Go down 
+2
Lovino Vargas
Antonio F. Carriedo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Hablemos un poco... Empty
PostSubject: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Anyone who wants to plot with Toni can post here.

In summary, Antonio is a mutant who usually appears as a seven-year-old boy, but is capable of changing his age and that of other living things. He was rescued from a mutant trafficking ring by the Brotherhood and lives with them now, though he is quickly learning that he doesn't agree with their ideals. He is currently looking for a way out despite being unfamiliar with the city and only capable of basic English. He pretends his powers are only limited to growing plants in order to protect himself from being abused, as he has been in the past.

His Brotherhood codename is "Sprout."

Hablemos un poco... Spain_11
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Toni would be welcome at the Vargas pastaria, if you want to set up an rp for that Smile Lovi wouldn't be mean to what looks like a little kid, especially if he looks to be in some sort of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Toni would appreciate the friendliness. Very Happy He's a lot more timid in this than I usually play him...
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Basic Plot-line so far:

Toni joins the Brotherhood after they save him from mutant traffickers.
Toni meets Katya while tending to his garden (Sprout's Garden)
Toni meets Kiku in the park?
Toni runs away from the Brotherhood.
Toni meets Lovino while hiding behind the pizzaria (New Faces)
Toni tries to lose Lovi by running into someone's yard and pretending he lives there.
Toni gets attacked by a dog in the yard he runs into.
Lovi saves Toni and tries to take him to the hospital.
Toni uses his healing powers to avoid being taken to the hospital.

From here one of two things can happen:
1) Lovi tries to report Toni to the police. Toni turns into an adult in front of him to avoid this.
2) Lovi gets mugged on the way home with Toni. Toni turns into an adult to save him.

Lovi lets Toni crash with him and helps him get a job? (Might be tricky since Toni's technically illegal) XP

Anyone who's reading this can feel free to suggest something different or be added into the story.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:49 pm

(Look who is too lazy to switch accounts *shot*)

For the 'Toni gets a job' thing...either Feli (at the place he works) or even Kiku (less conspicuous probably XD) could give Toni a job. (I figured Kiku since you will have already met...hence the 'I'm-lazy-look-at-me-posting-as-Feli' thing)
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Toni would love to work at the flower shop as long as Kiku doesn't mind him not having any papers/ID. Not sure how a legit employer would feel about that unless Toni's getting paid under the table...XD;
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:48 pm

If you like, maybe Katya could help him get away? She would at least get him out of the base. / because she'll have a soft spot for him as she does with all kids ;w;
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:06 am

Toni would appreciate the help, but I'm not sure Katya would really want to throw him out there on his own? Everyone in the Brotherhood thinks Toni is a little kid that needs to be taken care of, but they don't really keep him locked up or anything. He goes off to the park that's nearby and usually stays pretty close to the HQ.

I guess it all depends on how attached to him you want Katya to be. Would you want her to be usually the one who ends up taking care of him? When he runs away, would she notice and try to look for him?

I also wonder how loyal Katya is to the Brotherhood. Toni has a lot of valuable information about them including who its members are and where the HQ is located, so it would be a bad move to let him go and possibly get questioned by the police. For this reason, if Katya wants to protect the Brotherhood's secrets, she probably wouldn't let Toni escape so easily...
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:13 am

Hmm, good point, when you spin it around like that, i would have to rethink things through... It would also be interesting if Kat is trying to stop him from leaving. // all the possibilitiessss
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:21 am

Yes! The more conflicts, the better. XD Toni will be sad to leave if she ends up being like a big sister to him. He'll probably rely on her a lot, and when he does run away, she'll be the one he's worried about hurting...

Let me know if you decide anything~ Until then, I'll be making it up as I go.
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:06 pm

Okay, so I gave it a lot of thought and I decided it would be most heart quenching if it is Katya trying to stop Toni from leaving! Because they do become close, and Katya is super reminded of her siblings she was taken away from and just grows overly attached. Like she could be one of the first to notice / be informed on his disappearance and she could look for Sprout frantically. (Maybe she could even confront him before he leaves?)

I read through some of your plot lines and I noticed that after Sprout escape HQ, he ends up at Lovi's place. I thought it would be heartbreaking interesting if Katya comes up to adult!Antonio and interrogates him, believing he has to be related in some way to the little!Toni. Since she's the kind of person who would see the similarities on the spot. She could have a picture of them together (Katya and Sprout) and be all teary-eyed and stuff. What happens next I have no idea... But I do so enjoy breaking my own heart.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Aww...so sad! ;u; It would be really fun, though; I'm totally up for Katya meeting him as an adult. I think it would be better if she didn't confront him before he leaves the Brotherhood, just because it would make his disappearance more of a surprise and a shock for her if she didn't know he was going to leave (though maybe she picks up on some hints like Sprout avoiding some of the Brotherhood members or leaving the HQ for longer periods of time to go play in the park). Yao will also be highly concerned since we're planning on making him attached to Toni as well. Maybe you two could search for him together.

Adult Toni will probably freak out when he first sees Katya, but he'll try to act casual and not talk too much because his lack of English skills will be one more clue about his identity. He would know about Katya's powers and try to avoid getting hypnotized- she might have to capture him to get anything out of him. It would be really sad if Toni had to fight her because he really still cares about her and Yao and wants to protect them even after he runs away.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:07 pm

(Again, look who is too lazy to switch accounts x.x)

Kiku would totally pay Toni under the table...as well as give him a place to live/stay (which isn't a problem, since Kiku has MANY floors/guest rooms in his gigantic shop). Eventually, this might lead to someone in government (or in the Brotherhood, depending on their sources) finding out, which could play a part later if they wanted to send spies or agents or something. But Kiku would try to provide Toni with a safe place to be, for as long as he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Sounds like an interesting plan! I was talking with Lovi about Toni living with him, but it would be fun to work at the flower shop and maybe hide out there if Toni starts thinking people are on to him. I've been talking to Yao and Katya about them possibly meeting Toni as an adult and noticing his connection to the one they know as "Sprout." This could get really good...>D
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:42 am

It's gonna be good and awesome and heartbreaking and all the feels. I'm super excited for all this. Yao will have someone to dote over.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:38 am

Looking forward to more character development and Brotherhood bonding/bittersweetness! XD
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:13 am

*shakes fist like an old person* YOU KIDS JUST DON'T MESS WITH MY FLOWERS!

((*shot* I seriously can't wait to see how this develops! I'm super excited for this AU, I swear I am! *huggles you all* <3))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:13 pm

I didnt plan on her kidnapping Adult!Antonio, but that's not a bad idea ohoho but she would maybe need to be pushed into it though, or maybe she becomes crazy enough with worry she'll do it on her own And Yao can walk in on them? XD Idk, i'm just throwing ideas around.

I know for a fact that if antonio told her the truth she would feel really bad about kidnapping him and probably cry a whole lot. How she would react to his true powers though? I have no idea....

I like the idea that she would pick up on hints, and probably ask him gently if something was wrong, baby!Toni would probs reassure nothing was wrong and then leave while she was away, making her feel all the guilty. ;u;
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:28 pm

*will fix the flowers for Ojii-chan*

Katya, I was just thinking that if Yao and you both suspected Antonio, they might think they needed to force some answers out of him (of course, he might find some way out of getting captured). If he does get captured by only Katya, though, I think it would be interesting if Yao came in and was able to confirm that it was Antonio using his empathy.

It's a complicated situation because the reason Toni's been hiding his powers is to avoid being used by the Brotherhood as a healer and someone to make them continually young. Even though he cares about Yao and Katya, he's been traumatized by people abusing his powers in the past and doesn't want that repeated. He also has no interest in helping them in their crimes, but he knows that it's going to be difficult to escape the Brotherhood because of all the valuable information he knows. This is all just Toni's fear; how you and Yao actually react when you learn the truth is up to you.

Aww, yeah, a scene like that would be really sad and cute. It'll make Toni feel a whole lot worse, having to lie to her and then just disappearing...
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:53 am

Poor Antonio TnT I'm curious to what Yao thinks , if we still wanted to I know how i make Katya act on her own and kidnap Toni, to try and get information out of him. (Like i know how i would go about writing it) Again i just want to know what Yao would think and do, like would his character even hesitate in kidnapping Adult!Antonio, etc.
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:10 am

I'm sure Yao will definitely know something is up with Toni before he leaves just because of his feelings. However Yao will probably try to comfort Toni as much as he can and let Toni come to him if he feels like talking, since he can't read Toni's mind. When Toni disappears Yao will be greatly upset and try to look for him, probably even questioning Katya if she knows Toni's whereabouts, because Yao thinks he's just a little kid alone in NYC and after he found Toni in that warehouse probably thinks that he's in danger.

As for kidnapping Adult!Antonio, I'm not sure. Yao will want to track down Toni but I'm not sure if he'd go all the way to kidnapping unless he was certain it was Toni. For the most part, Yao would want to corner him privately and ask for answers, either in the city or back at the base.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:34 pm

(sorry for the delay in responding)

Aww, little Toni's going to cause so much trouble. XD I've been plotting with Ludwig too, and I think if Toni visits his bookshop before he runs off to find Lovino, you two might be able to get a clue about which way he went. I'll try to think of other ways to leave clues...otherwise the Brotherhood members may just have to find him by chance. He'll be doing his best to hide from them, both as a child and as an adult. There might be little habits or mannerisms that give him away. I'm sure after spending so much time around Toni, Yao and Katya may remember what they are, especially when Toni talks. If Toni does end up working in Kiku's flowershop, he might be easier to find if people remember how much he liked working with plants and start searching places related to that.

As for taking Toni in for questioning, it might not be too hard to do depending on the situation. Toni will want to protect Lovino, Kiku and anyone outside the Brotherhood who helps him after his escape, so if he feels any of them are in danger, he'll go with Yao or Katya willingly if he knows there's no other way out. Toni's really not a fighter- he has a very peaceful nature in this AU and will not resort to violence unless it's his only choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hablemos un poco...   Hablemos un poco... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hablemos un poco...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble :: The Roleplays :: X-Verse :: The Basics :: Plot Central-
Jump to: