Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ukraine - Yekaterina [Done~!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Ukraine - Yekaterina [Done~!] Empty
PostSubject: Ukraine - Yekaterina [Done~!]   Ukraine - Yekaterina [Done~!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:29 am

Your E-Mail: Feel Free to add me! skype – julia.maple

Ukraine - Yekaterina [Done~!] 10400457_m-Copycopy

Human name: Yekaterina “Katya” Braginskya

Country's name: Ukraine

Personality section:
Katya is one of the sweetest nations one could hope to meet. She’s nurturing as she is clumsy. She’s the type who seems to be crying all the time except when you would expect her to. She’s a hard worker, who becomes easily passionate about anything and would do anything for a just cause. She’s not part of FEMEN without reason. But despite her serious side, she can be as naïve as a child.

In general though, she would take anyone in and share what little she has. Katya is even more generous than the size of her breasts –which of she is not fond of. In fact she’s quite frustrated with her chest. It gives her constant back pains, but luckily for her, she’s a farmer at heart. She’s strong and fit, and can do any kind of hard labour with little complaint. She’s devoted to the land and to any task it may require her to do.

But the one thing she cares for the most would be her family. She’s very protective and always feels torn between her responsibilities and her own personal feelings, though she always follows through on her duty as a nation, only because she believes in her love for them and how nothing and no world matters could truly change that.

Oh, and don’t ever challenge her to a drinking match. Not unless you want to die from alcohol poisoning.

Roleplay sample:
(From a previous RP)
Kateryna Braginskaya had left Ukraine with only one thing on her mind, to meet and reconcile with her siblings. Buying the ticket and getting the visa was easy, it was the time that it took for her to receive the visa and officially move to Eishoff that was difficult. It gave Kateryna all the time in the world to worry about the things she has tried not to think about for the last twenty-plus years.

What if....They hate me?

The possibility scared her more than anything else, that they couldn't and wouldn't forgive her for abandoning them in her teen years. She couldn't forgive herself, could she really expect them to do what she is mentally incapable of?

If waiting was difficult, being in the same city as both of siblings was impossible. Kateryna wasn't ready to face them. So instead of showing up on her brother's doorstep like she had first planned to, she had to find the quickest and cheapest accommodation the little money she had on her could buy.

She found herself in the underground sector, shady places didn't scare her, and she didn't even notice the men who greedily eyed her generous chest. Her head was full of Ivan and Natalia, it was only by luck that she realized she had found the place she was looking for, she stood outside the door, with her suitcase and carry-on bag from her flight, wondering if she should knock or ring the doorbell

Anything Else?: I haven’t roleplayed in forever and I’m so excited to get back into the game that I want to throw an awesome tea party in some fairy tale garden and just be happy. ;3;
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Ukraine - Yekaterina [Done~!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Yekaterina [Done~!]   Ukraine - Yekaterina [Done~!] I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:05 am

Congratulations! It is with great happiness that I can inform you that you are accepted into HUE! Welcome to our humble ensemble! We hope that you will enjoy your stay with us~

Now that you're accepted, you get to do a number of lovely things:
- Change/alter your name to reflect your character's name (if you need help doing this, feel free to ask myself or Arthur)
- Post an avatar of your character for yourself~
- Post an introduction for yourself in the Introduction board

After that, you can take a look around at the themes we have going on, and then begin working on your character profiles and plotting!

Welcome again! If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask either myself or Arthur. I look forward to getting to RP with you~! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/

Ukraine - Yekaterina [Done~!]
Page 1 of 1