Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plotting with Roderich.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Plotting with Roderich. Empty
PostSubject: Plotting with Roderich.   Plotting with Roderich. I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:07 am

Well, here we can plan things and, if you are a vampire be sure to talk to me : )))) we have some ~things~ to do!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Roderich.   Plotting with Roderich. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:51 am

*raises hand and waves it around*

*realizes...not a vampire...lowers hand*

*still wants to plot...so...raises hand tentatively*

(Haha, just kidding about all that hesitant stuff! You know I'd just love to plot with you~! <333)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Roderich.   Plotting with Roderich. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:10 pm

Ahhh, Kiku! I'd simply love to plot with you ;DDDD just tell me what and when!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Roderich.   Plotting with Roderich. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Hmm...well, anytime would be good (the timeline will be helpful in us figuring out who Kiku happens to know, and who he doesn't know...if that makes sense)

Two interesting points would be:

Early in the AU - Kiku meets Arthur, a vampire, who takes a liking to him. Of course, humans and vampires in love is just asking for trouble...so either Roderich could confront Kiku (the man Arthur loves), or a combination of both of them at various times.

Later in the plot - During the ration, Kiku has plans to visit the Velvet Rope...so we could do something there.

I ALSO have a more SECRET thing that Roderich could do/know as an ancient vampire...that would later help Arthur (and Roderich = doesn't have to approve, but can at least know about this sort of thing)

*brain fizzles* I'LL KEEP THINKING ON IT...any ideas on your end? ^_^

((I will also say I haven't heard from our lovely Elizaveta in awhile...so any events with Kiku and her might also be changing soon *sobs*))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Roderich.   Plotting with Roderich. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Hello there~! Popping in here (belatedly aagh) to say that I would love to plot with you~ Very Happy

(I know we'd very briefly talked about it via pm but we may as well talk about it here as well XD)

And yess, I do believe I know exactly which thing Kiku's talking about that is secret that Roderich could know~

Also, as I said in my last pm to you Arthur himself would be most likely to visit the Velvet Rope before the ration, so it would be interesting perhaps for Roderich to meet him first, and then Kiku later after the ration starts? Just throwing it out there.

The fancy elders must get together and compare their frills!
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Roderich.   Plotting with Roderich. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:41 pm

*jumps a mile in the air because ARTHUR IS HERE, WATCHING US PLOT* O_O

ISAIDNOTHINGIGAVEAWAYNOSECRETSWHATAREYOUTALKINGAB--oooh, tea! *skips off*

Yes, I think the thing you are thinking that I mean is the thing that Roderich could know, Arthur *vague answer is vague* I can write up more specifics for you both, and then PM them to you if that is okay/if you are interested!

As for the other thing Arthur just said, that does sound fine to me! We have yet to reach the ration portion of the plot (and a few of our lovely Hunters are on vacation right now) so it might take awhile to connect the dots, so to speak...but we will! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Roderich.   Plotting with Roderich. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Wow, :DDD two admins plotting here, feeling important! Hahaha, and yes, I think I'm with Arthur with this, I think it will be better if Roderich and Arthur meet before Roderich meets Kiku for obvious reasons. Well, I will open a thread on Velvet Rope closed to Arthur and depending on how the rp goes I think I'll be able to open a thread with Kiku as well.

AND WHAT IS THAT SECRET ;O; I'M DYING TO KNOW!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Roderich.   Plotting with Roderich. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:33 pm

(Tis because you are important, dearest Roderich~! <333)

Sure! Feel free to work out with Arthur what you'd like to do in terms of plotting! As for the super duper secret, I'll have to drop you a PM about it...that's how secret it is! (I'm in the process of trying to write up a better description of it...so it will make more sense to you as well as anyone else who reads it ^^)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Roderich.   Plotting with Roderich. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:46 am

Yes yes yes thank you Roderich~! Very Happy I will get on that post haste.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Roderich.   Plotting with Roderich. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:54 am

*hides from the both of you* (<3)
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Roderich.   Plotting with Roderich. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:40 pm

I added you both on Skype to discuss everything faster than through plotting threads or pms, I hope it's okay ;_;
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Roderich.   Plotting with Roderich. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:47 pm

Hey, that's fine with me~! (I'm usually lurking on Skype somewhere <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Roderich.   Plotting with Roderich. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plotting with Roderich.
Page 1 of 1