Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland Empty
PostSubject: Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland   Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:41 am

Character Name: Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland

Appearance:W-well I have been called attractive at times, my leaf green eyes pairing well with strawberry~blonde hair. I wouldn't call myself thin, fit works better with my muscle tone from the fields. Normally I would only be seen in a kilt and tunic back home but have taken to wearing clothes that suit the location I am visiting. Get it, suit? Because I have taken to wearing a dark green suit and a brick red tie. Sorry, bad joke. Well I happen to be rather short, or maybe average height, not quite sure what five foot ten is considered. Also please try to ignore the red dragon on my back, I got that tattoo while I was very drunk and just finished seeing the Hannibal Lecter movie.

Customer or Club Employee?: Oh, well I don't work here so I guess that makes me a customer. Though I am here only to discuss a few matters of family business before I will be on my way.

Sexuality: Wait a second! That isn't a sporting thing to ask... If you must know I am pansexual. Though males catch my eyes easier.

Personality:If we have no history with each other than more than likely I will run from you. If you are my friend I will treat you better than family, always there for you. Overall I am a kind person, just normally very reserved. If you wish to get to know me better an Otley 01 will loosen my tongue, among a few other things.

Growing up with three rowdy male cousins has given me a mean left hook, but I honestly abhor violence, more apt to the flight instinct. I don't hand out my trust as easy as my friendship, and in this day and age is that necessarily a bad thing? To end on a high note I love animals, which is why I opened a farm for them. Anything else you will just have to learn.

Background:As I have previously mentioned I grew up with three close cousins. Though we didn't have the same parents we were brothers and treated each other as such. This meant that we fought, usually until there was blood. These battles waged until I was twelve years old, though our youngest "brother" kept trying to attack Arthur. Around this time I started lending a hand out around the neighbor's farm, mostly herding the sheep and cleaning the stalls, but it led to me knowing more about animals and loving the hard labor.

Unlike my mother I decided to go to college for Animal Sciences and Veterinary Tech. Though I minored in botany, taking a few courses in poisons and natural medicines, I was enamored with animals of all kinds. After four years I graduated in the top percentile of my class and had job offers across the country, even overseas. Sadly I didn't have the chance to take them as I learnt my estranged father had died, leaving me with an estate to sell not to mention a few debts to settle. After having read his will, I decided to visit my cousin, wanting to see what he was doing with the place, and as stated in the will, help out any way I can. So this brings me to what used to be the family pub, oh my...

Things you are willing to do: Umm, there is nothing I'm not willing to try drunk, sober is a different story.

Things you will not do: Anything with animals.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland   Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:25 am

Oh, a relative of the boss? Welcome! I'd be happy to serve you sometime...or maybe you'd like to stay for a show. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland   Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:23 am

*watches both from around the corner, surprised that Arthur has never mentioned his relative to them* (<333)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland   Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Welcome to the Thorny Rose, aru. Is there anything I can get you from the bar while you wait for Bushy Brows- I mean Mister Kirkland?
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland   Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:32 am

Oh god, not him.... "Heh... So nice to see you, Dylan. I trust you're doing well, then?" AwkwardawkwardawkwardnoIdidn'tturnyourfatherspubintoastripclubwhatareyoutalkingabouthahaha
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland   Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:24 pm

Looks around the pub and smiles. "I rather enjoy what you did with the place brother. So then, have any place where we can talk, there were a few stipulations on the will I need to discuss with you." Dylan just threw both arms around Arthur when he got close enough, laughing a bit. "Great to see you though." Looks behind at the cute Asian and grinned, though his face was quickly thrown back against his cousin's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland   Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan "Cymru" Kirkland
Page 1 of 1