Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matthew Williams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Matthew Williams Empty
PostSubject: Matthew Williams   Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:25 pm

Character Name: Matthew Williams

Appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Customer or Club Employee?: Potential employee..

If you're an Employee, what type of job do you have?:

Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning more toward men, but very reserved about the subject.

Personality: Upon first meeting Matthew, one might assume he's polite but too quiet, even timid or antisocial. Sometimes it's hard to get a smile or a word out of him. Once he opens up to someone, however, they learn he's really a charismatic individual, and has a lot to talk about, he's only really shy around people he doesn't know, and has trouble trusting others. When Matthew's comfortable around someone he can be very outspoken, even nagging or argumentative at times. He sticks to his values, and he won't tolerate seeing someone treated unfairly.

Despite being very cautious about the relationships he makes with other people, Matthew finds himself time and time again, falling in love with people, usually the wrong kind. He strives to see the best in people, even when his logical side tells him there is no good in people, and it often gets him hurt or causes him to subconsciously hold grudges.

Background: Matthew never met his father, and even when he asked about him at a young age, his mother refused to tell him what the man even looked like. When Matthew was only eight years old, his mother died of a sudden disease. Because she had no close relatives who would take Matthew, he wound up moving from foster home to foster home. Though none of his foster family were ever really abusive to him, Matthew was often forgotten or treated like he wasn't really part of the family. This never surprised him, as he only spent a year at most with each family before being moved again. Though he tried not to let it bother him, he developed slight abandonment issues, and had trouble developing relationships or friendships with people.

Matthew did well in school when he went, though he was absent a lot due to being moved, or because he decided to skip school. He never got in fights, but because of his quiet and mistrusting nature, he rarely made friends and some of the meaner kids picked on him even throughout his teen years. In high school, Matthew tried to keep up his reasonable grades, but became stressed as his marks were never good enough to guarantee him entry to a good college, and he had no money. Like most teenagers, he did try going out with a few different people, but his shyness and trust issues got the better of him and none of the relationships ever lasted more than a few days or weeks.

Matthew barely graduated high school and began moving from job to job, but never stayed long as his social hesitance usually got him replaced pretty quickly by someone more sociable and entertaining. Discouraged, Matthew found it harder and harder to make money and soon couldn't even afford a cheap apartment. Now he's desperate, looking for something more than a minimum wage job. That's when his search brings him to the Thorny Rose, what seems like a respectable club and maybe a good prospect for a job...

Things you are willing to do (threesomes, BDSM, etc): I don't really mind anything, if it's really weird PM me first and I'll tell you.

Things you will not do (non-con, shota, etc): Like above. And if something bothers me I'll PM you, but I doubt that will be the case =)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Matthew Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams   Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:02 pm

akljsdklfjasd MATTHEW PRECIOUS BABEH *loves this profile so much! >w<

(This calls for an epic RP in which Kiku does NOT freak out Matthew with one of his more rowdy personae >.>)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/

Matthew Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams   Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Thank you ^ ^

And I'm all for it =) I've been reading some of the RPs and trying to think of how to start, so any help or suggestions are welcome =P
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Matthew Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams   Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Hey, no worries! Tis what we are here for~!

Hmm, so Matthew is a potential employee. That would mean meeting Arthur at some point (which wouldn't be hard to do)...though a good way to start for him might be for him to actually attend the club and meet some of the performers. One way to go is that Matthew could start out as a patron of sorts, scouting out the club. Or he could simply come in to order food or something (when the club is just open for that rather than the shows) and run into some of the performers rehearsing? There are sooo many good ways to go with lovely Matthew~!

Do any of those sound appealing? What are your thoughts? <3
Back to top Go down

Matthew Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams   Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Hm... I think I might do a combination, have him stopping by for something to eat after job-hunting all day, and then he starts considering applying at the club. Maybe at first he just thinks it's a really fancy bar and restaurant because he comes in early, and then finds out its true nature, but because he's desperate for a job he goes with it.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Matthew Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams   Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Hmmmm...*thinks here* That would be epic~! Next question would be would you like it to be an Open RP (where anyone could join), or a Closed RP (between specific people)?

For such a RP, if you had it open, likely people like Antonio or Yao (servers), Feliciano (chef), and later on, anyone who performs (e.g. Kiku) would show up.

If you wanted only specific people, that's also fine too~!
Back to top Go down

Matthew Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams   Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:27 pm

I'll make it open =) and give everyone a chance to meet Matthew. I'm starting on a post now ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Matthew Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams   Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:03 am

Come join our Practice Session RP sometime~ It's open to all club employees, servers or performers. XD
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Matthew Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams   Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:56 am

Toooni~! Matthew is a potential employee at the mo' (unless I read that wrong, in which case ignore meeee D: ) but he could join the Practice Session RP if it takes place after browmonster *coughsArthurcoughs* hires him ('cause who wouldn't hire Matthew? NO ONE, I SAY BECAUSE HE'S TOO AWESOME! *shot*)
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Matthew Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams   Matthew Williams I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Yeah, I was thinking for a future RP, if you feel like it, Matt. XD *is kinda used to doing things out of chronological order at this point*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matthew Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matthew Williams   Matthew Williams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matthew Williams
Page 1 of 1