Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:33 am

Character Name: Dylan "Piper" Morgan

Appearance: Well, around 5' 10"-5" 11", ruddy sunshine hair, green eyes and umm, cachu, I don't know what else to put. I wear a mask outside my private quarters, it is made of metal and it looks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Along with this I wear dark green robes with a deep cowl under this I wear a white tunic and black pants, no shoes. My outfit of choice is not to help me blend in, but more so I can stand out.

Mutant Abilities: As the nickname I chose for myself indicates I have the ability to create sound waves that mesmerize a target audience into following me. Though my voice works I have to create constant sound for my ability to work and so I prefer instruments, woodwinds generally. The flute specifically seems to be the best option of directing my power, though the bagpipes seem to attract a larger audience and a stronger response they aren't as mobile as flutes and other suck musical paraphernalia. Obviously the recipient has to be able to hear the sounds for his music to sink their teeth into that juicy thinkpan. His ability is not exactly hypnosis as it is subversive leadership, for while a person is under his thrall, all they can do is follow his music. This is great for causing diversions and creating a mass human shield around him. Oddly enough rats seem to be the only things able to withstand his power.

Where Do You Stand?: I am a proud member of the brotherhood, though I care neither way about equal rights, sometimes when you pay the piper, he steals your future anyway, no matter your allegiance or abilities.

Mutant/Brotherhood Code Name: I bloody wrote it above meddwyn, jeeze. It is Piper, Pied Piper took too long to say.

Sexuality: Well sex isn't important to me. Ffwcio bod! Although, let us just say that nothing matters in the bedroom except how sensitive the other is, deall yn?

Personality: With a hatred for the vast populace and a distaste for the high-and-mighty, the Piper joined the Brotherhood with the intent of chaos, and nothing else. With an ego matching a model but the intelligence of a genius, the Piper was a adversary to fear, although he hated physical confrontation, that didn't mean he wasn't willing to capture his opponent and put them in a dangerous or possibly violent situation. Oddly enough the Piper had a fascination with gold, and becomes easily distracted in it's presence. Overall he is cold and should be considered highly dangerous. It should also be noted that the Piper has a habit of lying, even falsifying insanity so that he could escape jail easier.(Taken from NYPD criminal pathologist and psychologist B.D. Wong)

Background: Growing up in a small town in upstate New York my folks were the closest living family I had, and the people weren't very kind. My mother taught me to play the flute, her favorite instrument and something that reminded her of home for some reason. By the age of ten my father was the only family I had left, and he was a nasty drunk, what a shame he walked in front of that care while intoxicated. With no family in the States and life insurance leaving me a few thousand dollars I left that godsforsaken town in the dust, travelling from town to town, wearing ratty clothes but playing my flute and pick-pocketing those who were caught in my trap. I was about fourteen by this time and had become enamored with a certain story, obvious which one honestly.

The Pied Piper left such an imprint in my mind that I started to go to Renaissance Fairs and bought many clothes there, finding a mask there when I was sixteen I knew it was to be mine. Of course I took it, nobody stopped me, annfn as soon as they heard my music they followed their Piper, until I cleaned out their wallets and left them, not that it took too long to develop my own modus operandi and draw the attention of the police. Soon their was no trace of my life before the mask. for it is now one with me, I made sure of that when I melted my skin into the mask, nobody can see how hideous I am now, not that they would care.

Last edited by Dylan Kirkland on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Ooo, another Brotherhood member! Little Toni's looking forward to playing with you! Maybe you'd like to join Night of the Raid with me and Yao?
Back to top Go down
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:00 pm

What is Night of the Raid if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:28 pm

It'll make more sense if you read Toni's profile. Night of the Raid is an RP thread about when Yao and the other Brotherhood members rescued some mutants, including Toni, from traffickers in a warehouse in New York harbor. It takes place about a year before current events, so keep that in mind if you decide to join!
Back to top Go down
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Got it! Give me a few to read the profile and I should be right over.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:50 pm

No problem! It's a pretty long profile. XD; Depending on how and when you want Dylan to join the Brotherhood, you can make him one of the rescuers or one of the mutants who was held captive. If you have any questions, just let me know!
Back to top Go down
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:27 pm

I... actually have an idea if you wouldn't mind humoring a deranged musician.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:56 pm

What're you thinking? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:20 pm

I was thinking about introducing the Piper during this moment in time. Hmm?
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:42 am

So you're saying you want Dylan to show up at the raid for the first time? Would he be a captive, part of the Brotherhood, or an outsider coming in on his own?
Back to top Go down
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:12 am

I would say he is among the captives, though not against his free will.
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:22 am

yay! another brotherhood member! I'm very excited to rp with you here Dylan. Although I think we should probably move this plotting to the brotherhood plotting thread. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Just poofing in to tell you that I'm in love with that power.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Dylan, I'm replying to you in the thread Yao linked~
Back to top Go down
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Thank you very much Lili, hopefully we can interact some, hmm?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:08 pm

I am both in love with this...and terrified for my neutrality here (<333)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:53 am

Hmmm, possible, though you should keep in mind that as of the moment, Lili has no plans of joining the Brotherhood, and is in fact planning on joining the government once she finishes school (mainly because I thought there were a lot of neutral and Brotherhood characters already and wanted to get some more on the government side for balance XD). There is a thread where Lukas tries convincing Lili to join the Brotherhood, but we haven't actually planned how that's going to end and Lukas seems to have forgotten about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood   The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pied Piper of the Brotherhood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble :: The Roleplays :: X-Verse :: The Basics :: Character Database-
Jump to: