Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Schools in session

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Schools in session Empty
PostSubject: Schools in session   Schools in session I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:08 pm

Bonjour, if you would like to plot with Doctor Francis Bonnefoy, leave a message after the tone~<3

*ding*
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Schools in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schools in session   Schools in session I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:30 pm

I would totally want to! (( Francis is too sexy to ignore * IS SHOT AND KILLED BY MY PERVERTED THOUGHTS* ))

I have no idea where to start though, currently Alfred is not with any group choosing to keep out of this whole mutant business and has a good job in a bakery. Any ideas? ;=;
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Schools in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schools in session   Schools in session I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:58 am

How about Francis walking in on Alfred's personal training/practice? And for a reason I don't know yet, Al thinks Francis is a bad guy? Just to get a bit of confrontation for the fun of it! ;3;? I don't knooow...
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Schools in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schools in session   Schools in session I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:51 am

I guess that would work, he is unable to keep up his abilities for long though since it drains him physically. LOL he would think Francis is a bad guy, a sexy one but still a bad guy in a sense. He doesnt really practice his abilities though since he prefers to keep out of the whole business of mutants. Its hard to tell who is right and who is wrong and Alfred tends to keep his own views.
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Schools in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schools in session   Schools in session I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schools in session
Page 1 of 1