Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vladimir Popescu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladimir Popescu

Vladimir Popescu

Vladimir Popescu Empty
PostSubject: Vladimir Popescu   Vladimir Popescu I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:01 am

Character Name: Vladimir Popecu

Appearance: 16-Year-Old Self (Spirit Form):
Spoiler:

28-Year-Old Self (Human Form): A surprisingly tall, corpse like appearance clad in a generic hospital gown. Extremely long hair, scraggly beard, sunken in cheeks and eyes with large dark circles underneath. Very pronounced veins all over the body. A very un glamorous image in stark contrast with his younger form.

Mutant Abilities: The ability to transfer his own consciousness from his own body and into another living beings. When inhabiting another life form he can choose to simply stay put and observe the world through their eyes or take complete control and have them say or do anything he wants. His victims can be recognised by having highly visible red irises, and have been confirmed that they fully alert while he is in their head. Vladimir will always appear to his host omnipresently.

Also, Vladimir has full access to the thoughts and memories of who ever he has possessed as well as being able to talk and appear omnipresently to the person so only they can hear and see him. However, if the host is killed, his spirit will be immediately sent back to his comatose body and will hence be trapped until the next time he makes physical contact with another person. If his original body were to ever be killed, his spirit would be destroyed permanently.

He also has no control over his body switching and will randomly hop from one person to another at the drop of a hat (sometimes via touch, sometimes by being forced out, eye contact, etc). Vladimir has still found no rhyme reason as to how his power works, but honestly doesn’t care.

Where Do You Stand?: Alone, he wants nothing more than to live out his demented fantasies.

Sexuality: That is a mystery yet to be solved.

Personality: Even prior to the car accident that left his body comatose, Vladimir was a genuinely despicable, sadistic young boy who enjoyed planting seeds of fear, doubt and paranoia in the minds of those around him, both friends and enemies. Though he’d never be called on it on account of the subtlety of his crimes and his smiling, well mannered appearance that just about all of his peers assuming he was a charming, natural born leader.

A manipulator through and through, Vladimir was obsessed with having complete control over an individual. This fascination did not stem from a lust for power, but more a keen interest of how easily people folded in the wake of power and how fear could manipulate ones decisions. Once he became more of an entity then anything resembling human, his attempts at manipulation became far less subtle and ranged from crude mockery to shrieking furiousness to sheer amusement and laughter.

Despite all of his vile qualities, he does genuinely admire and love his parents, believing that they did the best job they could do raising a boy like him (he is quite self aware of his heinous actions, too). Not only that, but the boy does in fact have one single fear: going back to his old body and to be trapped once more (now both metaphorically and literally).

Background: Vladimir Popecu was handed the keys to life from the moment he was born. Beautiful home, loving parents, massive inheritance, servants catering to your every whim. What kid could ask for more? While Vladimir no doubt appreciated all the wonderful things he’d received, he couldn’t help but feel like he’d been born in the wrong century. He would have been far more content conquering the world as war lord bent on complete global domination. Or perhaps becoming an infamous serial killer, holding the country under a tight grip of fear and leaving those left wonder whose who.

Still, he resolved to live his public life as the apple of his parents eye and someone for the other kids on the block to look up to. But behind closed, he relished in his true nature, playing with his toys until they were broken. First starting with actual toys, then on to bugs, then on to rodents. Vladimir never liked to break them entirely or even touch them for that matter, he simply enjoyed leaving his mark on these things, psychologically.

Three days after his 15th birthday party, it seemed like karma had kept a wallop in store for Vladimir for quite some now finally unleashing it in the form of a car crash leaving his so called friends, his parents and the payed driver perfectly in tact. Vladimir on the other hands was left comatose following the accident, or his body at least. Somehow, beyond explanation, his mind had drifted into the head of very truck driver that caused the collision. While at first baffled by the situation, seeing the world through another man’s eyes and all, Vladimir came to the demented realisation that there was some potential to this situation.

Three weeks later, and at least a couple dozen possessions later, Vladimir found himself staring at himself in a hospital bed through the eyes of a nurse who had been over seeing his body. He thought to himself about reaching out and touching his own face, which he unwittingly willed the nurse to do. The nurse recoiled in horror, feeling under the control of something. Vladimir willed to her laugh and before the poor girl could ask who was there she was left cackling at the top of her lungs in the middle of a room full of disoriented patients. Inside her mind, Vladimir joined her in the laughing, having realised he’d finally gotten his wish. To live in a world without consequence, a world of complete and utter chaos.

13 years go by. Vladimir’s folks still refuse to take him off of life sport and a community is left a charity case on their hands. As a result, Vladimir’s spirit lived on, creating a national pandemic of over a thousand civillians who were helpless to do anything but commit unspeakable acts at the behest of a very persuasive, omni present school boy. He realised what he had become: something transcendent, an idea, a concept... a legend.

Vladimir hoped never to return to his old body again, he hadn’t been back since he’d left all those years ago, and he didn’t want to check it out anytime soon, he was having far too much fun out here in a land of lunatics he personally created.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Vladimir Popescu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Popescu   Vladimir Popescu I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:30 am

Ohmygoshthisiswonderful! *goes to a corner to squeal* Arthur so must see this! 8D
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Vladimir Popescu

Vladimir Popescu

Vladimir Popescu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Popescu   Vladimir Popescu I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Thank you so much, Kiku. XD I cam't wait for Vlad and Kiku to meet sometime. And I'd love to do some plotting with Arthur to have Vlad encounter his personalities.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Vladimir Popescu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Popescu   Vladimir Popescu I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:13 pm

All I can think of now is a Vlad-possessed Berwald (or mutant puffin) staring down a rather distressed-looking Kiku as he tries to put together an arrangement of flowers (since he's only marginally touchy-feely with Arthur, he'd probably not touch anyone Vlad possessed, at least not on purpose XD)

*hides from the silly images* WE NEED TO RP TOGETHERRRRRRRRR *squishes*
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Popescu

Vladimir Popescu

Vladimir Popescu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Popescu   Vladimir Popescu I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:25 pm

I'd positively love to. XD *squishes back* I could absolutely see Vlad taking over one of Arthur's clones in an attempt to get to Kiku.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Vladimir Popescu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Popescu   Vladimir Popescu I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:29 am

Let me briefly pop in to just say I like the way this discussion is going. Also that Lili would probably be able to hear him in other people's minds. That seems to be becoming a pattern with mental-based mutants that I swear I didn't intend to appear XD
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Popescu

Vladimir Popescu

Vladimir Popescu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Popescu   Vladimir Popescu I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Oh, that's a really good point. I feel like at some point Vlad should get into a twisted game of cat and mouse with Lili. This would be the first time he's on the run, because the suggestion of his existence is first raised.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Vladimir Popescu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Popescu   Vladimir Popescu I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:21 pm

That sounds really fun~ I bet she'll be a good little mouse XD
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Vladimir Popescu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Popescu   Vladimir Popescu I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Omg omg omg this is so great i can't evennnnn.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Vladimir Popescu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Popescu   Vladimir Popescu I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:56 pm

ARTHUR DO YOU SEE THIS PLAN? YOU NEED TO DO THIS YES YOU DOOOO (but to keep it a surprise from me so I don't know which of Arthur's...Arthurs it is? O.o)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vladimir Popescu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Popescu   Vladimir Popescu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladimir Popescu
Page 1 of 1