Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:58 am

Here, you can request an RP with specific characters, or volunteer to fill a request made by someone else.

TO REQUEST A RP:
- Specify who you are (your character now)
- Specify the character(s) you want to RP with (e.g. England, China, and Germany)
- Specify who YOU want to be (e.g. from the list above, England)
- Specify what you want to happen (e.g. England, Germany, and China out on a picnic.)*
- You may only play one character in your RP
- RP style (lit., action quotes, quick posts, etc.) is up to the RPers involved.

*ALL R18+ REQUESTS WILL BE PUT UNDER SPOILER TAGS

Example: 'Kiku wants a RP with America and Prussia where the two are to have a rap battle in a karaoke bar.
Kiku is willing to play America

TO FILL A REQUEST:
- PM the player who requested the RP to let them know you want to fill it.
- Report it here that you are filling the request, and as what character
- All 'filled' requests will be removed from the list.
- You may only fill as one character.
- RP style (lit., action quotes, quick posts, etc.) is up to the RPers involved.
- The first poster must post up the setting in OOC comments (e.g. a karaoke bar), as well as whether the RP is Open, or closed. If it is closed, please specify who is all allowed in the RP

Example: 'Arthur wants to fill the request for the Prussia/America rap battle and will play Prussia'

Example first post: ((A karaoke bar in NYC. A closed RP for:
Kiku - America
Arthur - Prussia))

THE CURRENT LIST

Request: Kiku wants a RP with Japan, China, and, England drinking rather excessively. Non-specific as to the content after (depends on what the RPers want).
Willing to play: Any of the above
RPers wanted: Japan, China, and England

Request: Moreen wants a RP with Germany being socially awkward after being invited out to karaoke.
Willing to play: Germany
RPers wanted: Italy, Japan, England, and America (but will play with anyone)

Request: Kat wants a semi-serious RP involving angels and demons
Willing to play: Katya
RPers wanted: Message Kat if interested
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:35 pm

I want to give a try at playing Germany being socially awkward-

His friends invited him over for Karaoke and he's just- well. Being his awkward self. IDK what else I want, let's just see where it goes.

I will accept anyone but Italy, Japan, England, and America are preferred.
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Hi ( Kiku convinced me to give this a go) I don't mind who I switch with, whoever wants to role play with Katya. For the plot, I was thinking maybe a semi serious rp about angels and demons. I used to RP that setting in an old forum' thought it would be fun to revisit. C: message me if interested!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:57 am

Oh I would totally be interested in an angel demon sorta rp setting. I did one before with my personal Francis rper. o.o maybe we could work out some details?
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:21 pm

Oh my goodness! I used to rp this with my personal America when I was France! ;3; Coincidence or DESTINY? we were basing it on this forum we were part of, basically you could be an angel or a demon ( all demons are fallen angels) they would represent a virtue or sin and help or tempt humans. But demons would try to tempt angels too, while angels would try to save them. So if you wanted the plot line could be demon tries to tempt angel into falling. ;v;?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:55 pm

I just want anyone to rp anything with me.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Ivan~! If you want people to RP with you in the AUs/settings, you just have to create a character profile for them. Then people will know what sort of character you are in each one and they'll be happy to RP with you~! The request thread here is for RPs that don't have specific AUs but that people want to do.

If you're still having trouble though, just PM either Arthur or Kiku. They'll be glad to help ^.^
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Oooh! Okay, thank you! I'll go do that.
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:26 am

BAAAWWWWWWWWW *cuddles little Ivan* We want to rp with you too! ;3; I know I've been waiting to read your profiles ;u;/
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:44 am

I wouldn't mind Rping with you either Ivan ( Cold war rivals LOL ) but yea just state what you actually wanna do Im in two themes atm and I'm gonna join the school one once I work out some details.

AND its prob destiny LOL Why is my inner fangirl goin OMG FRUS ~

We could do that, The one I did was AHEM

God and Satan was having a war against the arch angels and demons who where trying to destroy the current standard of things allowing everyone to just pass judgement when they die. ( that would be a total mess since alot of people shouldnt be allowed on earth ) so basically god after having used his last powers was dying and he divided what he had left into two parts. One of it went into a newly born human while the other Satan protected and would give to the human when the time comes.

Now while god was gone, the council was running things and it was slowly getting corrupted. Meanwhile An arch angel who had been put on watch for this human watches the child grow up into a teenager. Soon things get dangerous since the opposing side starts attacking the people close to this child and soon the child itself. So this angel has to tell this child the truth etc etc.

Thats basically the short version of what i created with my franny rper. We could use elements of what you did aswell and maybe make a mass up of both worlds if you wanna?
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:43 am

/should we move this into Pam's or leave it here if anyone wants to jump in?/

A mash up would be fun how about an angel A is trying to protect a human with untapped powers and make sure no demons and even some of the angels find out about it, because angel A is human's guardian angel?

And omg frus asdfghjkl <333 ;3;
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:20 am

well since you wanna do the whole tempting thing why not do it this way, while that whole war is going on this angel who is watching over this human is being tempted by a demon from the opposing force into joining their side? I don't wanna just do my plot stuff.
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:28 am

Okay, that sounds good to me, so what role would you like to play? ;3;
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:32 am

I'm fine with either role, I can be an innocent naive thing or a sexy sadistic bastard XD its more fun playing the bad guy though so if i had a choice I would pick that.
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:50 pm

/this is still a character swap, right?/ I am perfectly comfortable playing either as well, and I can't resist seeing an evil Katya. So I'd be more than happy to be a good!Al, o3o
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:16 am

Yup, I mean I have never played Katya but I do have experience playing evil fem character roles so I guess i can wing it. Hopefully thats good enough?
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:17 pm

Sorry for the long wait, of course that's more than good enough! So where exactly are these roleplays placed? o3o
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:32 am

I think they are placed in this section. I have one with Kiku here for the asakiku pairing
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:12 pm

He Al! I decided to just go ahead and write the first post. If there's anything you don't like don't hesitate to PM me and ask me to change. ;3;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread   Request Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request Thread
Page 1 of 1