Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) Empty
PostSubject: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:02 am

(The events here take place in the woods a while before Emil arrives in New York)

Emil had been in far tighter spots then this, but this was cutting it real close. Not even a slither of pain surged through his body, but the desperation of the situation was creeping up on him slowly. He made an attempt to move from his seat but found that torn up seat in front of him had pinned him down to his own chair. "Driver.... Driver, now is not the time to doddle. You and your colleague had be-" Emil slapped himself in the forehead, the driver and passenger were dead. "...What a shame.... You made for decent conversation.... Now, where was I?" Emil struggled in his spot but his brittle body was only barely shoving the seat which had his legs thoroughly pinned. This wasn't looking good.

Emil observed the damage as he viewed the pick up truck's condition from where he was trapped. Again, despite a slight sinking feeling, he was more or less un phased by his current predicament. "Not such a quest shall go down in the history books as failed. Undaunted, I will press on." All this false hope suddenly vanished the moment a crackle was heard from the front of the vehicle. Fumes began to rise from the motor. A fire was starting. Emil though took comfort in his own abilities though, he was far too arrogant to ask for help. "Come on you.... vile thing you......" No progress was being made and the fumes were starting to get to him. In a daze, he swallowed his pride and looked around for help. From both windows, no one was in sight, save for his puffin which had been tailing the pick up truck for the last while up until the crash.

"Now would be the time for action, comrade." No response. "Birds. Can live with them, can't live withou-" The engine sputtered and ear shattering bang was heard. The fire was now reaching the inside of the car, and Emil refused to be killed before achieving his ultimate goal. "ASSISTANCE WOULD BE NICE!!! YOU PHEASANT FREAK!!!!" It all seemed to go down hill from here. Here's how story was going to end. Trapped in a forest, caught in a car fire. Just a little anti climactic for Emil's taste.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:42 am

Michelle smiled. Finally, after god knows how many years, she was resting on land. For weeks she had traveled, as far as she could, away from the institution. And in just a short amount of time, she would have legs again.

The view around her was magnificent. Colourful trees lined the waters and all the little creatures were waiting out their destinies. Birds were singing, as frogs were croaking. What a peaceful atmosphere. It seemed like Michelle was alone during her transformation. But that wasn't the case, as she soon heard a load "boom" and "crash".

As she was in her last stage of transforming into a full human, she turned around only to see a truck of sorts rolling down the mountainous area - on fire. Looking around her she saw nothing that could be of aid in putting out the truck fire. Then, within a split-second, Michelle had become purely human. What could she do besides help as best as she could? Running up the hill in her newly-formed ragged clothing, Michelle tackled the burning truck and ripped the door open. She grabbed the person inside, and then ripped them out. Attaining much momentum, the two fell backwards and rolled down the hill resulting in many scrapes by the end. Looking back up the mountain, Michelle and the boy saw the blazing truck explode from combustion.
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:07 am

Still baffled at this sporadic rescue, Emil did a series of double takes between the burning vehicle and the young girl. He'd feel thankful if he still had any feelings of thankfulness left inside him, but the institution had surely beaten any left clean out. This whole situation and how he got there was becoming a bit too overwhelming for Emil. One second he was hitching a ride with an unsuspecting pair of drivers, swapping stories only to be met with a mix of shock and disbelief, next he was in a life and death situation and suddenly here he was staring mouth agape at what might have been the only act of mercy he's ever gotten.

Speaking of the institution, Emil couldn't help but notice the tag on the girls neck. It was like a bar code. He recognized immediately what this meant. The closest thought to his mind was, "Who, what, how and why?" He struggled to get to his feet but his numb legs caused him to tumble. Frantically turning his head to the girl he asked bluntly, "Have they sent you for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:28 am

Michelle stared blankly at the young lad. "Er...what do you mean?" She replied and smiled. "I was only trying to save you." Michelle examined the boy. His clothes seemed to be torn up from the fire- and a burn was present on his hand!
"Uh... Your hand is sort of burnt..." Hatching an idea, Michelle grabbed his good hand and pulled him towards the water. "You better cool it down! You wouldn't want to bleed from forming blisters, now would you?"
Acting like her normal self, she continued helping the young man, still smiling.
Not even 3 minutes as a human and she already had a scary adventure. The world sure was full of surprises, just the boy she just rescued.

There were so many questions she wanted to ask, but for now she decided silence was a better option. She felt like her identity could be lost within seconds.
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:40 am

Emil wretched his arm back and held his hand inside his worn out coat. "I assure, miss, no real harm has been done." He bit his tongue as punishment for having forgotten one major detail: if this girl was sent after him, his sizzling blood would surely give him away as her target. The blood would broil that water like a pot of soup, and he wasn't going to out himself like that so carelessly.

Unsure of what this girl's capabilities might be, he avoided eye contact and set his gaze on his pant legs. You fool... You clumsy fool.... The crash had left his knees banged up something awful and the cuts from the scrapes were now oozing blood, singing the knees of his pants. No point in hiding. "The help is appreciated miss but if you excuse I have business elsewhere." Emil went to take a run down the hill but quickly lost his footing and tumbled down to the bottom, smacking his back off of a tree at the bottom. Cringing at the shock, Emil understood entirely that he had entered yet another hopeless situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:52 am

Michelle was utterly confused. Why didn't he want to be helped? He was clearly in pain!
"No, I insist! I just want to help you out; you look really hurt!" She responded to his comment.
What was with this guy? He seemed really figgity and agitated...

As he looked down at his knees, she followed his line of sight. It surprised her to see his legs were also badly injured! He started to leave and she called after him , "Hey, wait! You shouldn't be walki-". Just as she was about to finish Michelle say the boy fall down the hill. She ran and jumped over roots to reach him once again. She kneeled down at his side by the water. "Are you alright, er, mister?"
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:06 am

Emil tensed his diaphragm and tried to retort but found no words would leave his lips, only a few drops of blood he had coughed up from the impact. He shut his mouth instantly and wiped away the blood from his mouth with his tongue, but the blood began filling up inside his cheeks. Some internal damage had been done, and his body had become a lethal fountain for his unfortunate ability. He turned his head to the tree and spat it out hoping this would be the last of it, but the blood had only begun to eat through the tree's trunk like some sort of acid or disease. "More inconveniences?"

He let out a lengthy sigh. Emil turned haplessly towards the girl with his cold eyes meeting hers. "Do you ever have a day when nothing seems to be going your way?" And snap was heard and Emil winced in anticipation of the tree's collapse but looked around to find no damage done. The tree had fallen in the other direction. "I wonder if anyone will hear tha-" Emil stifled his cough, but the blood began dribbling down his chin and onto his shirt, burning through it with ease. He slammed his back on the ground in a bout of brief frustration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Instantaneously, Michelle ripped off a strip of her rag of a jacket and quickly started to apply it to the boy's wounds. As he spat on the tree, she looked over and to see that his blood stained the tree, which was now disintegrating! Michelle watched as the tree fell opposite to where they were resting - and suddenly the young lad's shirt was disappearing too!

"I know you're bleeding and all, but what's happening to your shirt?!" she said in a furry as she backed away slowly, inches from the water. "What's with your blood?"
She smiled with a look of confusion... What exactly is going on?
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:15 am

Emil looked up at the girl in a daze, not from blood loss, it would scab over into a rock like material any minute now. No, he just hadn't felt quite so beaten before in his whole life. Up until this point, at least in the outside world, he had been making the world his oyster. Sure he was on a mission, but everything seemed to be going his way, now it looked as if a turning point was happening. "I suppose I'm losing at my touch with this sort of thing." He attempted to sit up but his back ceased up almost immediately. Emil's plummeted once again onto the filthy, forest floor.

"Only if I may answer your question with a question...." Emil took in a deep breath, the pain of breathing being muted, resulting in a simple feeling of constraint. "....why are you so curious?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:30 am

Michelle simultaneously calmed down and tensed up when she say the boy's blood solidified.
Never had she been more confused about something so strange... wait a minute! This boy is no ordinary human, she thought. He must be... be... a mutant, such as herself! Stay calm, Michelle. He might have extraordinary powers...

She giggled nervously. "Ehehe.. well it seems as if your blood is...well... destroying your shirt... and I'm not expert on human blood but I know it's not normal." Michelle bit her tongue and muffled, "Unless you're a mutant." Silly girl! Now he knows you're onto him! Just stay calm and don't mention anything about yourself, and you can be out of here within an hour. No, she argued with herself. He could help in the search for the lad I'm searching for!
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:20 am

Emil tensed up with the first real feeling of fear he'd felt in maybe a decade. His body was shutting down and appeared that he was pinned once more, now by his own paralysis beside the tree. If this girl had been sent by the institution, he thought, he was now in real danger. he cast out a look of unrelenting hatred for the person, despite not even knowing their real cause for being there, amongst other things.

Emil looked up into the eyes of the girl with a harsh expression. "It doesn't take an intellectual to realise I'm not normal, but never has one been so bold to inquire that I'd be of the mutant kind." He cocked his head half agitated, half curious to the side. "I was getting the suspicion they'd sent someone for me. In which case, I must commend you on your timing. It was impeccable. Before you do what you have to do, I must ask, how did you track me down so effortlessly? And if you were sent to eradicate me, why would you rescue me from the-"

More blood dripped out from Emil's lips. His intensity was making his condition worse. It seemed to him that now his journey had reached an end. At least it was a worthy adversary who'd done me in, as opposed to a tree. Not the ending he wanted, but far from the worst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:36 am

Michelle bopped her head to the side out of confusion. "No... I didn't mean to "be sent for you"", she said as she signed the quotations. "Running into to wasn't a coincidence... I had jet come back from a... A swim, you see. And I just so happened to..wash up as you we're in the burning truck!
"You don't look too grateful that I recused you."
Michelle sighed as she saw more blood dripping from his mouth. She found a fleas part of her dress and ripped it off. Despite how stubborn the supposed mutant was, she gave him the cloth. She couldn't just let him be in pain, now could she?
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:01 am

"There is no doubt that I admire your bravery, albeit sporadic, rescue...." Emil snatched the cloth and mindlessly took it to his lip, not realising it had instantly burned up and dissolved. "...I can't help but feel suspicious though. I've been on the run, understand? Bad people wish to do some bad things to me. I think a little paranoia could be helpful in thi-" His lungs clenched up once more. Perhaps talking was not the best idea for the time being.

Conflicting feelings ran through Emil. What was he to do? Clearly the girl seemed to innocent to know of such heinous things, but with Emil's history, he'd taught himself that kindness was an unnatural, fabricated emotion created to manipulate others. Still this girl appeared harmless enough. Maybe, just maybe, she could be of help. "If I may be so blunt..." He clutched his chest, wincing slightly from the muffled pain on the inside, "....this whole situation seems all to coincidental. To crashes in the same place? I told you my tale, mind telling me yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Michelle stiffened. He was onto her. Quick! Make up a lie, Michelle! No, she continued to argue with herself. I don't lie - lying is wrong! She internally sighed. What do I do? Tell him the truth? If he is a mutant after all.. he should understand, right?

"Well, uh, you see... I was swimming. I was swimming away from... a bad place. I've been swimming for months looking for shelter...until I coincidentally found this area, which seemed nice and deserted from civilization. And that's when my.." Michelle held her tongue while thinking of a good word to describe..."My transformation..."

She anticipated his response. If worst came to worst... she could always plunge back into the waters to escape. It doesn't look like he'll be moving for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Emil rested his head against the ground taking in the information. Lying down seemed like his best bet at the moment, it was save him from straining himself to much. His face contorted to a strange expression, somewhere between amazement, understanding and a hint of fear. "We all seem to be running from a bad place, now don't we?"

This was strange. Emil was having a real, non one sided conversation with something other than his faithful bird. A social butterfly he was not, but perhaps this could be the start of something different for him. He wasn't sure what to think or call it, but at the very least it felt refreshing. "Another mutant? Hmmm.... I pray your not about to commit a crime against your own race. The cold blooded, slaughter of your fellow mutant. That would be oh so uncouth." He forced himself onto his side looking straight ahead blankly. "But with you, I doubt this is the case. I am.... getting a sensation... a deep feeling that we're more alike then different.... Would you agree with this theory?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Michelle was shaking in her spot. Nervous and confused were not a good combination.
"Y-yeah... I'm just so glad I could get away..." She sighed. It felt good to get some stuff off your chest, now didn't it?

"I would never even think to hurt another mutant, let alone a decent human being! You see... back at this said bad place, another mutant helped me in the giant escape..."
Michelle thought back to that point in time. She had no idea what was going on, being her helpless self, yet someone still decided to help her with the outbreak.
"I get where you're coming from. Bad things, bad people, strange powers... Some similarities we share."
How strange. The first "human" she runs into just happens to be a mutant. What are the odds?
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:20 pm

"Really?" He was treading on thin ice with his next move. To continue asking about this obviously traumatic experience would be inappropriate. Lucky for Emil, he didn't know the meaning of the word. "Do you know where they are? I wish I could be of assistance but.... my hands are tied at the moment."

Maybe Emil was a little to quick to dismiss this girl's situation. It wasn't like the journey to find his brother was going to get any shorter. On the other hand, Emil was far too one track minded to deviate from his course. Still, taking away any more hope for someone's situation would be cruel, and he was all too familiar with that treatment. Go ahead, say something nice. "But if I could assist you in some form or way, I'd be much obliged to help.... as soon as I stop hacking up blood."

He covered his mouth to briefly cough, continuing to stare off into the depths of the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Michelle nodded slowly. "Really. I have no idea where they could be, as we separated within minutes of the outbreak."
All she wanted to do was thank him-
"Wait, you'd help me? Not to be rude, but, why? I realize we're in almost the same situation - running from our pasts - but we just met! I don't even know your name."
Michelle ripped another piece of clothing off and dipped it in the chilling water. She handed it to him.
"By the way, I'm Michelle." She tried to smile as sweetly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:53 pm

"Let's just say I.... I have a certain appreciation for what you've done here this afternoon... and now that I know you mean no harm, it would only seem correct to hold up my end of the bargain....." A feeling of worry suddenly hit Emil hard. His mission may be tedious, but sticking to it was a must right now. Ah well, he's already gone this far off course. "I'm not sure I'll be of much help anyways, but understand that the offer is still up in the air..."

Emil was hesitant to give out his name, but finally gave in. It didn't matter really. By now, he was practically a ghost, hanging onto Earth by a slim thread. "Michelle..... It's Emil.... The name... is....." He had no idea what was getting him so flustered all of a sudden. The smile made him feel a certain unease, or perhaps it was something else. Didn't matter. Now was the time for recovery.

He gently took the cloth from her and placed it on his forehead. With his nerve ends being fried, the freezing water didn't make a bit of difference, but Emil didn't want to appear completely inhuman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:13 am

Michelle shook her head. "Non, non, non. You don't have to do anything to repay me. I love helping out as much as I can." After feeling useless for as long as she lived, it was reward enough to save someone's life. "I... I can't really stay on land that long, anyway." She muttered.

"Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you, Emil." She continued smiling as she looked out into the waters. Michelle was so happy to finally be able to stretch. Nothing felt better than loosening up your tense, fishy body.

"So, er... what's up with your blood?"
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:32 am

Emil crumpled himself up against the tree and forced himself into an upright, sitting position. Now looking Michelle dead in the eye, Emil felt slightly less emasculated about the situation, but right now he was more curious than anything. So here is the story of the mutant delinquent..... and the young heroine who swooped down to save his life.... Wish I read more, this would have made for a splendid novel..... His eyes glazed over as he drifted off into a directionless series of thoughts. He snapped out of it the moment the girl mumbled something. Emil was about to press her about her but decided it'd be best to leave alone. They were already on un even ground with one another. It would be wise for him not to push his luck.

"The blood....... I wish I could give you a better answer than this, but unfortunately I don't know." His voice dropped down a little as he began to feel more serious. He'd hinted at his history with other people before, but they either ended up dead or simply turned and fled. Michelle had been understanding so far, he felt he'd take a risk. "I'm not sure if it's genetics because I only knew my parentals for brief time..... I know it's not radiation because I seemed to have been born with it..... Frankly, my dear, I don't remember most things about my childhood..... I was never really there.... Or at least I was meant to be there but someone intervened.... Someone stole something from me, and I can never get it back..... Does this... make any sense to you?"

Emil felt the conversation was getting a bit to intense. Especially considering he had just met the poor girl. He attempted to lighten the mood with a joke. "I guess time sure flies when your left to die." This didn't work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:52 am

As they were speaking, an ill wind came arouse and decided to chill the air. Michelle instantaneously hugged her knees together under her torn dress. Dealing with cold weather was easy when you could just swim to warmer waters.
"Oh, I think I get where you're coming from! I never had a childhood, either. You're right, it was like someone stole something! We definitely cannot get time back - nor can we make it stand still." Michelle averted her gaze from Emil. "I wish I could have had a normal childhood... or the ones that are often told in happy-ending stories..."

Michelle suddenly turned towards Emil at his last comment. She stared at him for a second, then diverted her eyes more towards her bare-feet. "I- I guess you're right about that..."
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:16 am

And there he went again. At this point in his life, Emil was fairly accustomed to a few failures here and there but this little slip up was starting to ware at him. Emil had struggled with reading people no matter the circumstance so it took him a moment or two to notice the girl's disgruntled expression. Watching the girl from his position at the tree he took a deep a sigh and in the most sincere voice he could muster said, "I'll admit.... That was a bad joke. Sorry for the inconvenience.

And now she's shivering? I'm getting further and further away from understanding these people with each passing second.... It's sad, really. I thought by now I should have learned something from all this. I'm still out of the loo- If he had hands he most likely would have flicked himself in the forehead by now. There's a draft in the air, and Michelle looked like she was freezing. Poor social skills and burnt out nerves made for a horrible combination in Emil's life. Today felt like it wasn't going to be an easy one, not that it wasn't already.

In an attempt to appear chivalrous, Emil tried removing his jacket but every time he moved it felt like his bones were crumbling from the inside. Next, he began scraping himself alongside the tree to use the friction to slide it off. No effect. Finally, in a rather bizarre display, Emil tossed himself onto the ground and began writhing about hoping the coat would just fling itself off. Beaten and frustrated, Emil lay with his face in the dirt. Through a muffled voice he insisted, "You wouldn't want to catch cold in a sinister place like this.... Take my coat if you hate hypothermia." He couldn't tell if it was cold or not, the temperature wouldn't effect him either way. Coat or no coat. His screwed up nerves came in handy sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Michelle slightly giggled into her knees. "Yeah, I wouldn't really consider that a joke..."
Death is something not to be joked about in these circumstances. Or under any circumstance...
She continued to shiver. Why was it so cold? She looked up. The sun was out, but they were protected by the forest's trees.

Michelle thought about going back into the water. It'd be warmer than on land... But, she couldn't just leave Emil all alone... while he's in this state.
She gazed back towards him as he was attempting to take off of his jacket. It looked like he was having a seizure, and Michelle was worried until he started to talk quietly.

She looked at him as if he was mad. She stayed in her spot. "Are- are you sure? Won't you be cold too?" Michelle raised an eyebrow. He may be a mutant and all, but he sure is acting... strange. But she can't judge. She's hardly ever talked to another human being.
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Emil nodded, slightly agitated and hoping that she would grab the coat. The sight of her shivering body was making him feel uneasy. "Don't fret, Michelle was it?" Emil finally squirmed from out of his coat and flopping down next to the garment on the dirty forest floor. "Years of systematic abuse have prepped me for such an occasion. So kindly, do me a favour, and take the coat." The tone was far more curt then he had intended, but his intentions were in the right place. Even if it didn't register to him right then and there or later, he had done a good deed. Minor yes, but still good.

Emil rolled back towards the tree leaving his coat behind him. "Now then," he began, his voice sounding a little hoarse. "It's going to get dark real fast. From my time on the road, six months if you're curious, I've acquired a certain set of skills. Unfortunately, my limbs are a little..... uncooperative at the moment. What I'm thinking is is that we set up a fire at the very least while the sun still shines." Emil wanted to take control of the situation, but was a little out of his element. While travelling, this was the only forest he'd been through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next