Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Michelle glanced over at him, then to his coat, then back at him again and then down towards her shivering legs. It seems he's serious about it... She then cautiously gets up and walks over to grab his coat. Michelle sat back down and wrapped the coat around her. She wanted to say thank you but the words couldn't come out properly. His heart's in the right place.

She thought about this for a moment. She still has time to spare before she's forcefully transformed into a fish. So long as they stay by the lake, she can sneak in swims at night so she can stay human for at least another day.
"I think a fire would be a splendid idea... But... do you know how to make one? I was never taught..." Living in water for the majority of her life really set back some of her life skills.
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:35 pm

"Have some faith in me. I do..... ish....... Well.... I haven't done it in quite some time, and I highly doubt I'd be able to compose one considering the state I'm in." Emil flopped his arms out forward into his lap to demonstrate his temporary uselessness. "Sorry, Michelle, but it would seem I might have to direct you for now and take things into my own hands later. Seem fair?" Emil didn't wait for an answer. He cracked his neck from side to side as he thought to himself about how to start a fire under such circumstances.

His eyes locked intensely onto Michelle's. "Head my words. Follow closesly and we'll be okay. Give me a moment to.... ahhhh, but of course." It all came flooding back to him. A couple months of lounging in front of a TV set might have done him so good after all. Convenient that his favourite channel was the one focus on how to survive an "Insert Unfortunate Circumstance". "Step one: find tinder. Sticks, bark, anything that'll spark will do for now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Michelle nodded along as Emil continued talking. Good thing he at least thinks he knows what he's doing!
She slightly panicked as her stared into her eyes. She slowly nodded (more out of fear than anything).

She got up and ran around the forest retrieving sticks and fallen bark, along with a pile of leaves. Michelle carried everything in her tattered and torn dress, creating a pouch.
As she walked back to where Emil rest, she tripped over a tree root. Everything fell on the ground and she landed just inches from Emil. Nice one, Michelle! Oh, it's not my fault! This is the first time I've walked it years!!

Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:04 am

Emil was more or less oblivious Michelle's frightened expression. He continued rambling on about flammable materials until he saw Michelle begin to trip. Emil inched forward helplessly as he watched uncomfortably as the girl tumbled to the cold, hard ground. He was already awkward enough when it came to everyday scenarios. What could he possibly accomplish with a momentarily paralysed body? "A valiant effort..... Moving on to phase two...." Smooth.

"....we simply apply a series of materials into a nest formation. You didn't happen to see any dried moss around here did you?" Emil stared at Michelle obliviously until he finally clued into what he should have said in the first place. "Are you quite alright? The last thing we need is for both of us to be incapacitated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:18 am

Michelle regained herself and picked up all of the materials.
"Thanks... I'm fine, and sorry about that! Walking well is not a skill that I possess....
Unfortunately, I did not see any moss.. I'm sorry."

Michelle giggled at his response. Both of us to be incapacitated. That would be a terrible thing, wouldn't it?

"So, what should I do now?" Michelle gently lay the bark, twigs and twine by Emil's feet. She eyed them in confusion as she imagined how a fire is supposed to look. Nothing came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)   The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Calm Before the Storm (Closed RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2