Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scotland Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Scotland Application Empty
PostSubject: Scotland Application   Scotland Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Your E-Mail:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[A Photo Of Your Character]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Human name:

Rory A. Kirkland

Country's name:

Scotland

Personality section:

Like the other UK siblings, Rory has a bad tendency to appear fairly aloof to strangers. They wouldn't be too wrong either, he has a bad habit of becoming rather distant at times, having somewhat of a cold disposition. His harsh demeanor tends to give people the wrong first impression of him, and it takes some time to get him to bring his wall down.

Despite that, Rory is a very humorous man if you can find the patience to get to know him better. He's a bit of a jokester, finding it fun to playfully tease others (particularly his family), and playing the occasional prank when he sees it fit. He can be sarcastic at times, and it's more common to find him using snarky wit rather than sulking when he's feeling down.

Rory has good intentions if you can see past his grouchy exterior. Being the second eldest behind Ireland, he cares quite a bit for his younger siblings, even if he doesn't always do the best job at showing it. After all, they're more often to be bickering with one and other than actually having a civil conversation. However, he's quick to back them in an argument, but will surprisingly be the first to end it should fists start being thrown (He has many, many tales of pub fights).

Roleplay sample:

A busy pub at night was always undoubtedly one of Rory's favorite things in the entire world. The way there was a chorus of cheers if there was a goal in the football game that was playing on the telly, the smell of the cigarette smoke lingering in the air, the trivial chatter that went on around him- they were all things that made him feel more... at home, as odd as it was. It calmed his nerves, he supposed, being surrounded by his people who were bursting with gleeful laughter and talked excitedly to one and other. The Scotsman had experienced his people's fright many times before- and in reality, would probably have to experience again.

The redhead stirred the glass of scotch with his straw, staring down at it boredly. Around him was the familiar chatter; complaints of bosses, talk of sports, men trying to flirt with younger women. He only listened to the conversations idly, more content in paying attention to his drink. It was an odd thing, coming to a bar only to stay to himself instead of joining in on the conversation, but he wasn't really wasn't one for strangers. Besides, dealing with the many different drunks that lingered about wasn't really his favorite thing to do.  Rory himself made a horrible drunk,  at least from what he had been told.

The sound of the squeaky door opening made him  to see what new couple had come in, but he was surprised (He wasn't yet sure if it was pleasant or not) to see an all too familiar face. He debated for a moment whether or not he should just ignore them, but quickly decided that he couldn't just avoid them for the entire rest of the evening without some sort of awkward conversation being started. He might as well make it easier on the both of them and get it over with. He grudgingly waved them over and gestured to the empty seat next to him at the bar, only expecting the worst.

Anything Else?:
Drinking tea in the garden is awesome, 'specially if it's stolen from Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Scotland Application   Scotland Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:29 pm

*bows* It is with great honor that I accept your application! Congratulations and welcome to our humble Ensemble!

Now that you are, you can do the following:

- Post an avatar/icon of your character
- Post an Introduction for yourself in the Introduction board
- Post your contact info (if you wish) in the Contact Thread (in the Intro board)
- Color Claim in the Forum discussions, if you wish to use a certain color for your RP text (you can do this later)
- Start peeking around at the AUs, and begin working on profiles. Once you've done those, you'll get right into the heart of plotting with us and having oodles of fun~!

We are pleased to welcome you here with us~! If you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to ask either myself or Arthur <3

I am looking forward to RPing with you ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Scotland Application   Scotland Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:33 am

"Rory. So kind of you to finally show up. Late night pub crawling, I expect?"

*shoves Artie out of the way to deliver a proper greeting, which of course involves throwing sparkles and giving lots of hugs* Welcome welcome welcome~! Can't wait to RP with you~~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Scotland Application   Scotland Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:26 pm

"And a happy hello to you too, brother. Eh, 'crawling' isn't exactly the word I would use, but i'll humor you."

-Nudges Scottie aside to hug England Mun- Eee, thank you! ouo I can't wait to start!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Scotland Application   Scotland Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:38 pm

THAT PICTURE OF SCOTLAND! *wants to pet his fluffy haaaair* >w<
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Dylan Kirkland

Dylan Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Scotland Application   Scotland Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:12 pm

"Well well, I was wondering when you would show up. Hope you didn't arrive with a hangover like the last St. George's day celebration."

Yay! We have a Scottie! Wonderful to see you and can't wait to rp with you some! *sends all the love*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scotland Application   Scotland Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scotland Application
Page 1 of 1