Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greece's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

Greece's application Empty
PostSubject: Greece's application   Greece's application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Your E-Mail: missacatlover@verizon.net

A Photo of Your Character:

Greece's application -Greece-hetalia-35153060-500-740

^ I really like cats so I am mostly with cats

Human Name: Heracles Karpusi

Country's Name: Hellenic Republic/Ελληνική Δημοκρατία or Greece/Ελλάδα

Personality Section:

Hello, I am a muscular man who is interested in history, philosophy, preserving historic monuments and cats. I am laid back and easy going, but I am not as lazy as the other countries believe. I enjoy sleeping, but I will work hard if it is necessary due to my serious personality. I mostly spend my time at my mother's ruins, since they are the last things I have of her, and with cats. I refuse to build on my mother's ruins. I am friends with most of the other countries and only have partly bad relations with Turkey and TRNC. Japan is one of my closest friends and I always enjoy being with him and learning about our different countries.

I am the son of Ancient Greece, my father is rumored to be Rome. I was originally born as a providence of the Greek homeland as the Greek empire took over multiple territories. I have seen many empires rise and fall. The Byzantine Empire is my brother, who raised me after the death of my mother and Rome, and was killed by The Ottoman Empire. I was then taken prisoner as the Ottoman Turk, and became his slave. After being his slave for 400 years I revolted and won my independence with the help of France, Russia and England. As the years went on I constantly fought against Turkey, winning back my lands and fighting in both world wars on the allied side. After WW II, I went into a civil war as my government was divided between communism and anticommunism. Though the war was only 4 years, it took me 30 years to fully recover. Now my concerns are on my economy which I am working hard on improving.  

Roleplay sample:

Five years. Five long years. It feels longer than five years. These five years have been hard for me. To have to watch your people struggle as they are forced to work 6 days a week for lower wages, or lose their jobs. The Eurozone is trying to help me, but it seems like they are only hurting me more, by making my government layoff people just to get the bailout money that I desperately need. It feels so curl and I understand my people's anger as I watch them protest in the streets. Though it has been quiet for now, I am always waiting for them to protest again.

This is straining my relationships with Europe. According to a news article I am reopening WWII wounds from when Germany conjured me. My people are not found of Germany I found that out when Germany came over with his financial director. They came help my government come up with a plan to help my economy, and here my people welcome them with Nazi flags. I was not able to attend that meeting, my health was not well enough to meet others. Germany was willing to help me, but I'm not sure anymore. It seems that most of Europe does not want me around. The rumors don't help either. I have been hearing rumors that I was sold to Germany, and that I will not be a country for much longer.

I want to help my people, but I don't know what to do. My health is fading, I have been sick for years and haven't slept in months. The other European countries think I should leave the Eurozone, I have been thinking of leaving, but I don't know what good that would do. I'm so confuse. My head is pounding, and I can't find relief. The others yell at me for falling asleep at the world meetings, if only they understood. It seems the only time I fine relief is when I sleep, but I only sleep when I pass out, and even during sleep my mind is plagued by nightmares. I wonder if this is how Prussia felt before he was no longer a country? I feel like I am disappearing, but I don't want to disappear. My people have brought so much to this world, especially western civilization. I could I disappear? My people are talking about improvement, I want to believe them that it will get better, but I am starting to believe that it won't. I don't know who to believe anymore. I just want this misery to end.

Anything else?: I love Japan's tea. It is awesome. I wonder if he gets the ingredient from his garden?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Greece's application   Greece's application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:29 pm

*bows* It is with great honor that I accept your application! Congratulations and welcome to our humble Ensemble!

(I nearly cried at your RP sample...I just want to say...*hugs the lovely Greece/Greece RPer and cries*)

Now that you are accepted, you can do the following:

- Post an avatar/icon of your character
- Post an Introduction for yourself in the Introduction board
- Post your contact info (if you wish) in the Contact Thread (in the Intro board)
- Color Claim in the Forum discussions, if you wish to use a certain color for your RP text (you can do this later as well)
- Start peeking around at the AUs, and begin working on profiles. Once you've done those, you'll get right into the heart of plotting with us and having oodles of fun~!

We are pleased to welcome you here with us~! If you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to ask either myself or Arthur <3

I am looking forward to RPing with you...and am super excited to welcome you because WE HAVE A GREECE GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA MY FEELS! *runs around in little circles* =^.^=
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

PostSubject: Re: Greece's application   Greece's application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:27 pm

Thank you.

(I am sorry about the rp. *hugs back*)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Greece's application   Greece's application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Whaaaa? Don't be sorry! I loved it! *hugs and has feels with* <3
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greece's application   Greece's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece's application
Page 1 of 1