Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Francis Bonnefoy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy Empty
PostSubject: Francis Bonnefoy   Francis Bonnefoy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Character Name: Francis Bonnefoy

Appearance:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Customer or Club Employee?: Customer, maybe future employee?

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality:

On his own
Francis is thoughtful and quiet, he's not the kind who mutters to himself when angry or frustrated, but he does hum when he is a good mood. He's very relaxed and feels quite at home in his skin, he'll walk around his apartment naked while sporting a ponytail and glasses. He listens to a lot of classical music and if left alone can read poetry for hours. It's only during the quiet hours of the night, when he's lying alone in bed, that his mind coil around lonely and sad thoughts.

With people
He's very outgoing and tends to lead people into trouble. He enjoys meddling in people's affairs, but doesn't actually talk about himself. Flirtatious to a point where people consider him a playboy when in fact he's only had a handful of partners, all of whom were in long term and honest relationships. The only reason why he's so flirtatious is that is the only way he feels comfortable at complimenting people, in this way people can easily brush off the things he says as a joke. Even though Francis is very honest person, who does say what he means.

When working
Francis takes his job seriously, even though modelling isn't quite what he wants to do with his life. He tends to be quite helpful, and over stretches his time. He's a natural workaholic, who is not selfish enough when it comes to his own time.

Background: Despite his obvious french accent, Francis grew up in England. He simply enjoys being a Frenchman in England, it's quite amusing. His mother, being french, had no problems with him playing up his french side, while his father found it rather exhausting. It's not like it mattered though, whether he was French or English, all the young boy wanted to do was have fun.

He was always an attractive child, he started modelling as a baby at some point it turned into a habit. Though in his teens he decided if he was going to continue modeling, he wanted to be an art model, so he took a lot of yoga and taught himself the discipline an art model needs to know.

But despite his new skill of staying still for long periods of time, he was still quite active. Enough so to win some track meets, and briefly consider becoming a professional athlete. In the end he decided he was too lazy for that, he would rather read his life away than become (even more) of a health nut.

In high school, he wrote questionable poetry and rather erotic short stories and 'they were frustratingly good' said the sexually frustrated teacher. So Francis continued to write after graduation a couple of his pieces have been published, but not enough to make a living out of writing, which is what Francis hopes to accomplish.

But for now, he visits the Thorny Rose for inspiration, since what he writes tends to be more...mature in subject matter. It's a good a place as any, and the food is surprisingly quite good.

Things you are willing to do (threesomes, BDSM, etc): IS ANYONE WILLING TO DO ANYTHING WITH MOI?

Things you will not do (non-con, shota, etc): IS ANYONE WILLING TO NOT DO A SPECIFIC THING WITH MOI?
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Francis Bonnefoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy   Francis Bonnefoy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:18 am

"I see you've decided to visit us again, will you be taking your usual seat this evening?"
*begrudgingly because the Frenchman doesn't restrict his flirting to just the performers*

What Artie means to say is: "Do you want a table, a booth, or my lap?"
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy   Francis Bonnefoy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:16 am

lap plz

"Which roses are blooming nicely? I would love to sit near them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Francis Bonnefoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Francis Bonnefoy   Francis Bonnefoy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Francis Bonnefoy
Page 1 of 1