Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Verse Timeline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

X-Verse Timeline Empty
PostSubject: X-Verse Timeline   X-Verse Timeline I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:47 pm

In this AU, it is important for us to keep a timeline, so that we know when we've met people or in what order events are unfolding. That way, we can remember which characters have met, which ones haven't, who is where, etc.

BACKSTORY RPs - RPs that happen before your character's profile, or RPs to explain why someone is the way they are now.

THE PAST RPs - RPs that happened before the AU's 'present' time.

PRESENT RPs - RPs that are happening 'now'. The present changes depending on what large plot twists and plot points are introduced into the AU. You may also RP the beginnings of future events here, so long as you keep who you've met/not met straight.

If you have a RP to add, simply post below and we'll add it to the list in the appropriate place.

TIMELINE

Backstory - The Past

(n/a)

The Present

Haru no Hana (Open RP at Kiku's Flowershop)
A Token for a god (RP with Kiku and Lukas, Open)
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

X-Verse Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Verse Timeline   X-Verse Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:41 am

First Impressions

This is a past rp Lukas and I will be doing. It takes place just as Lukas enters the Brotherhood and before Yao is the leader.
Back to top Go down

X-Verse Timeline
Page 1 of 1