Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Master Timeline

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Master Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Master Timeline   Master Timeline I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:07 am

The timeline below is a summation of the order of plots/events that have occurred thus far in this AU. This is for your reference, and so that everyone can see a general summary of each RP that is taking place whether they are participating or not.

((If any of the below are not in their proper orders, please simply make a post and the timing will be edited. Also, there are some RPs in which I'm not sure where they go, so again, just post and let me know about where they ought to be.))

MASTER TIMELINE

Turned (Closed RP)
Natalia is bitten by Antonio

Meeting With a Wolf (Closed RP)
Still a fairly new vampire, Lovino runs into the Alpha Werewolf Antonio in the Forest. (The RP takes place a few months before the events of 'Fascination')

Risky Errands (Open RP)
Antonio buys medicine with the money he gets for selling his game.

Discovery (Closed RP)
Anabel stumbles upon Arthur's small home in the Forest.

Fascination (Open RP)
While training alone in the Forest, Kiku attracts the attentions of Arthur, Lovino, and later, Antonio.

Chance Encounters (Closed RP)
A backstory event for Lovino and Anabel highlighting their master/student relationship, set after the events of Fascination.

Stained Glass Peace (Closed RP for the humans)
Kiku goes to the Chapel to rest, and meets Tino and Emil for the first time.

Drained (Open RP)
In a small, nondescript pub Kiku and Leon meet for the first time. Kiku exits after eating an awkward meal (and attracting the attention of a vampire), and then encounters Leon and the vampire again outside.

Night's Whispers (Open RP)
Set in Lovino's mansion in the Forest, after Lovino has met both Anabel and Feliciano again. Emil is scouting out the mansion for the Hunters after having recently joined them, and reports back to his superiors after finding Anabel and Lovino there.

Mission: Sunset Patrol (Open RP)
The Hunters are called upon by the Council to conduct a large patrol into the Forest.

Enough Time for Two (Closed RP)
Feliciano and Ludwig meet in a pub while waiting for the start of the mission.

Revelation (Closed RP)
Kat and Natalia meet at home while waiting for the start of the mission.

RPs with unsure timing
(RPs without a known timing. Just post below to have them moved to their appropriate place)

Positive First Impressions (Closed RP)
Stupidity or Bravery (Closed RP, COMPLETE)
Waltz of Fangs (Closed RP)
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Master Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Timeline   Master Timeline I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:35 am

Risky Errands happens after Meeting with a Wolf and before Fascination because Toni is buying medicine with the money he got for selling his game (which is what he goes to town for in Meeting with a Wolf) and later talks about his clanmates recovering from their sickness in Fascination.

Last edited by Antonio F. Carriedo on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Master Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Timeline   Master Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:22 am

To note: Night's Whispers takes place just a very short while prior to Mission: Sunset Patrol (after Drained/Curiousity), with the plan of the rp at the moment being that Emil is scouting out the mansion for the Hunters after having recently joined them, and reports back to his superiors after finding Anabel and Lovino there.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

Master Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Timeline   Master Timeline I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:06 pm

Turned takes place right before Risky Errands, having been bitten by Antonio only a few days before meeting him in the pharmacy
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Master Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Timeline   Master Timeline I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Hey guys! Sorry for the quiet here! I've updated the Master Timeline with the info you guys have given. If anything looks off, or you'd like things edited, just post or lemme know via PM <3
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Master Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Timeline   Master Timeline I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:05 am

Just one thing- Risky Errands has to come after Meeting with a Wolf. He's on his way to sell his game in Meeting with a Wolf. In Risky Errands, he's using the money he got for the game to buy medicine at the pharmacy. Sorry if my other post was unclear!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Master Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Timeline   Master Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:16 am

No problem Toni! I apologize for not figuring that out x.x

The Master Timeline has once again been updated and now includes any new RPs since the last update. Another update may happen in a few days to reflect RPs that have not had responses in awhile, but for now the only things not clear on the timeline are the RPs listed at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Master Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Timeline   Master Timeline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master Timeline
Page 1 of 1