Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plots for Lovino

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Please post here if anyone has plot ideas for Lovino~ I'd love to RP with all of you guys a little more!
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:05 am

Lost baby vampires should stick together! Plot-wise though, other than Anabel and Lovino meeting and becoming friends, her trying to teach him what little she learned from her maker.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:50 am

I like the sound of that Smile Lovi's a bit of a recluse, but he'd like learning from Anabel I think, plus they'd probably be good friends~
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:08 am

Anabel will manage to make him open up, even if its just to her. She's a bit of a recluse too, but maybe they'll try to venture out a bit more together.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:17 am

Hmm~ They could stumble upon each other in the forest, unless you think they should meet up somewhere else like Lovi's place? At the moment I can't see him really venturing into the city...
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:43 am

Hm, well Anabel is certainly a bit more adventurous than Lovi, so she's probably go exploring a random mansion she stumbled upon.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:58 am

Alright~ Well, can open up a thread for that then ^^
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:01 am

Okay great!! ^v^
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:25 am

Ah, so who should do the thread?
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:27 am

I can. I'm just setting up a better description of Lovi's mansion first that can be used for reference ^^
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:29 am

Okay! I'll check that out, then!
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:04 am

And there we go XD Both RP thread and a description of the mansion have been posted
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:33 am

*stumbles in* Finally...finished profile...Feli...*collapses*

(If you think anything needs changed or something, lemme know and I'll change it~ <3)
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:04 am

*loves that profile* We need to set up that rp with them meeting, we really do! D:
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:21 am

*squishes* You so read my mind, fratello~! (I'm guessing we shouldn't meet at Lovi's mansion...or...were we going to? I think we talked about this sometime *headdesks* Forgive my awful terrible forgetful brain! D: )
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:51 am

Ummm if I remember right we were thinking of meeting in the forest somehow? Correct me if I'm wrong on that though XD
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:18 am

Actually, that sounds super familiar...I think we figured out we wanted to meet in the forest, but not have Feli discover Lovi's mansion.

So...Feli's reasons for being in the forest:
- He got separated from his patrol/hunter group
- He got lost on his way to say, the Chapel
- He's looking for any sign of Lovino

Any of those reasons...or a combination of reasons would be a good basis for Feli to be in the forest alone XD (I can't recall if we agreed that Lovi would discover Feli's working for the Hunters...but if Feli's lost from his patrol/not in regular clothes, then Lovi will know it for sure unless Lovi doesn't know what the Hunters are/look like)

*flails* FRATELLOOOOOOO *needs our wonder twin brains to activate now* O.O
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:49 am

Any one of those reasons would be good~ Lovi hasn't so far really encountered a true Hunter yet? But I think if he saw Feli in uniform with weapons and such he would catch onto the probability of it pretty quickly XP (I can't remember if we discussed this or not?) But then... if Feli was in uniform, Lovino might be hesitant to approach him...

So maybe... option #2 or #3 would be best?
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:22 pm

I can't find anything in particular over PM (but it could have been deleted, or something we talked about in our messenger conversations instead x.x) but I see your point in that Lovi would be less likely to approach Feli in Hunter gear. I think the main things we talked about were them meeting, and Feli not realizing Lovi has been turned into a vampire (and Lovi wanting to keep it that way). Feli could be in regular clothing and just out in the forest (for either of the above reasons, or even a combination of them both to some degree), and then meets Lovi. He'd be just so overjoyed to see Lovi and want to catch up with him and drag him into town (basically, make Lovi have to make awkward excuses because Feli has no idea Lovi's a vampire XD) but then Feli has to leave before daylight because...I think this is where we decided he'd end up revealing he was a Hunter. It wasn't Feli telling Lovi "Hey fratello guess what? Imma hunter n stuff" but that he got summoned back to go on patrol or something routine for him...that ends up telling Lovi he's a Hunter (while simultaneously giving Lovi an excuse not to have to ditch Feli before sunrise).

If...any of that sounds wrong/different/totally insane, feel free to poke holes in it! We can totally plot through it better/get our heads together, especially now that Feli's profile is up ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Ah - I remember that being what we talked about too ^^ And it sounds good to me (Lovi could always tell something of a white lie, and say something like his living beyond the forest and was late starting on the trip back?) If anything pops up, I think we can contact each other easily enough through PM too X3 Would you wanna start it or should I?
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:40 am

*skids in* I am so sosososososo (note the absence of the 'fu' in front of that *shot*) sorry for not responding to this (or other things I should be). It might take me a bit to get to this, but latest I will do it will be once my final projects are all tidied up and done (or at least done enough that I'm not going OMG DUE NEXT WEEK OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG" like I seem to be doing right now XD)
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:28 am

Looking forward to meet Lovino Smile and, if it's possible, with Anabel.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:20 pm

We should definitely set up a way to meet! :3
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:21 am

askdfjlkasdjf LOOOOVI *clings to and sobs* I swear I have added the starting of this thread to my list of things to do I'm so sorry it's taken this long! D:
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:46 am

Pssh, don't worry about it *huuugs* Take your time getting to it - I've been a bit swamped with college work recently so even though I hope to work more on my own posts sometime tomorrow, I'll probably be pretty slow responding for a while...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plots for Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots for Lovino   Plots for Lovino I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plots for Lovino
Page 1 of 1