Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plotting with Lovino

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Plotting with Lovino Empty
PostSubject: Plotting with Lovino   Plotting with Lovino I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:24 am

Character profile isn't fully done yet, but if anyone would like to plot with Lovino let me know~ The general idea I have (and am working on at the moment with Feliciano) is that he's going to be a mafia member who's using his status to get into the club and look after his brother (often in exchange for making shady deals with people), though isn't adverse to doing other activities on the side...
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lovino   Plotting with Lovino I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:24 am

*raises hand* You would enjoy (or hate) knowing Kaze...or Nara XD

(And yes, Feli needs to get his butt online so he can finish this profile with you <3)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lovino   Plotting with Lovino I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:37 am

Would be interesting to play with either one of those two XD They could be personae Lovi even deals with on a somewhat regular basis because of his work, even if he might not necessarily get along with either of them.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lovino   Plotting with Lovino I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:40 am

I dunno how I would fit into this plot of yours but I'm more then willing to interact somewhere. Since Alfred will gain puppy crush on Kiku and his ... several persona.
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lovino   Plotting with Lovino I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:48 am

I think it'd be awesome if Lovi and Alfred could find a way to interact XP I know he's likely going to end up being a spectator to the shows, if nothing else... So there'll be a chance for interaction both during that and after club hours...
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lovino   Plotting with Lovino I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 am

Ooooh! Hm...Kaze is more the mafia sort. Nara would buy the drugs XD

Alllllfred of course you must join! Hm...Nara would find Al 'boring' (he finds everyone boring XD) so Al could pique his interest. Kaze might think Al is a goody two shoes, but he'd be interested to get to know him better.

I sense an awesome meeting in the club in our futures!
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lovino   Plotting with Lovino I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:00 am

We could definitely set something up with Lovi dealing interchangeably with both Kaze and Nara XP Maybe one could be someone he uses to get "insider info" and the other he deals drugs to? (So long as Feli at least doesn't figure out that Lovi's dealing drugs on top of his mafia activities... Lovi wouldn't be happy if he did, for many reasons)

But yes - I sense an awesome meeting in the future as well~
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lovino   Plotting with Lovino I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:08 am

Poor Lovi he has to see Alfred lose several pieces of clothing LOL. It would be interesting to see how he would react to that XD
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lovino   Plotting with Lovino I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:13 am

Lol the stripping's not even completely what's he's at the club for - but I can tell you he won't be issuing any complaints ;P
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lovino   Plotting with Lovino I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:55 am

*pokes head in* I don't really know where I could fit in but ovo;;
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lovino   Plotting with Lovino I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:11 am

Very Happy Would love to have you involved in all this Anabel! If you're a performer, Lovi certainly wouldn't mind seeing you up on stage as well lol. Or even going home with you or Alfred after the show~ He does play for both teams after all. Just don't expect him to get clingy about it XD
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lovino   Plotting with Lovino I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:14 am

Ahh yes okay uvu she will perform since its kind of part of her job haha. Oh my going home together~ lol
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lovino   Plotting with Lovino I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:16 am

Wanna have your cake and eat it too huh Lovi LOL you horny man you, Al doesn't mind too much with guys but he tends to be awkward around females cause well.. he feels they should be treated with respect rather then sexual objects. So if he ends up with a female aswell he is usually more eehh romantic i guess and gentle compared to being with a man.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lovino   Plotting with Lovino I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:26 am

Lol - Lovino's not there JUST for that (really, his priorities are making deals with peeps and making sure Feliciano's doing okay), and wouldn't really go searching for a bit of extra action himself (if he doesn't get any, he doesn't get any, and he'd be fine with that) :3

But if someone that matches his tastes offers (and so long as his partner doesn't see things as anything more than just sex)... That's more what I was trying to say there. XP I wasn't even thinking of him being someone uber-experienced as it is, either.

Certainly though Alfred (and Anabel) - their interactions can be more than that~ If you've got ideas for plot-y things, I'm game for anything

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting with Lovino   Plotting with Lovino I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plotting with Lovino
Page 1 of 1