Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eternal Darkness Plot Thread

Go down 
+5
Lukas Bondevik
Arthur Kirkland
Anabel Peeters
Lovino Vargas
Kiku Honda
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Eternal Darkness Plot Thread Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:42 pm

All right everyone! Let's plot together!

So, Arthur and I decided that we should each adopt an AU and try to come up with some major plot points, to make your lives easier/harder/more fun~

In this AU so far, it seems that everyone has begun to meet each other/is in the process of meeting each other. Though the lines aren't EXACT, so far everyone seems to be meeting in groups according to their species (vampires seem to be meeting more often with vampires, humans with humans, etc.).

A NOTE: We do have a NPC account (Professor is the name), and this account can be used to represent anyone who needs to play a major or minor role in the plot (e.g. government official, Hunter squad leader, werewolf representative, vampire elder, etc.) His/her role will be specified at the beginning of each RP he/she is involved in.

MASTER SPECIES LIST - HERE

1. At present, everyone is just sort of putting feelers out right now...that is, just getting to meet up with everyone else, starting relationships/drama, etc.

2. NPC Hunters (along with any actual Hunters we now have) will conduct patrols into the Forest, with the reasoning that they need to determine whether people in the city are safe/in answer to disappearances. Either one of those would work for our purposes.

2a. While on patrol, they (probably including Feliciano) stumble on Lovino's mansion. IF they catch more than one vampire there (e.g. Lovi and Anabel), particularly semi-hostile vampires (e.g. Lovino throws a shoe at them to get them to leave), they will report back to the city that the woods is 'crawling with vampires.'

(This may be an exaggeration on say, Feliciano's part...or it might also be a ploy on the werewolves' part to oust the vampires from their territory. This would be up to the werewolves/Hunters, and is open for discussion/plotting)

2b. The vampires in the forest seek sanctuary with Arthur (since his place hasn't been discovered yet).

3a. Due to the scare in the city, the Hunters go on a massive recruiting spree. They ask that any able-bodied human join the Hunters.

Whether the humans join or not is entirely up to the players, but note that movement in the city will be harder since the Hunters will be looking for you.

3b. Vampire Elders (also could be a NPC if no one wants to take on a 'leader' role) call a meeting in the Velvet Rope (not mandatory) to determine what to do about the 'threat' the Hunters now pose.

4. While the vampires are in town, the Hunters discover the dead bodies of some of the current human elders in the government, leading the more anti-vampire elders to take over and to place a ration on blood consumption and vampire activity in the city.

NOTE: Any number (e.g. 2) followed by a letter signifies an event that is happening about the same time as the companion number/letter combo.

Note that these things were discussed before we had any werewolves involved in the plotting, which is no longer the case. THEREFORE, we'd like to give the werewolf players a chance to jump in and plot with us/alter the big plot, before we release the first point (the part involving the NPCs and such) to you guys for playing~

Last edited by Kiku Honda on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm all for this! I've actually been really thinking to involve Lovi with the humans in some way, Feliciano included. Anabel can chime in on this, but as far as I know about her relationship with Lovi, there's plenty opportunity for a hunter (or multiple hunters) to go swarm his mansion, or kick him out even. Lovi's learning from Anabel, though the two aren't attached at the hip or anything like that.

Anyways, wanted to stick that our there for consideration~
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:53 pm

The thing about swarms of hunters is, at this point, Feli's the only official Hunter (and he's an Ensign). HOWEVER, this could lead into a plotting discussion of its own--will the governing body ever force draft people into the Hunters? Will the governing body try to protect the remaining humans?

Here are some plots to consider. These can be all done, or only some of them, etc:

1. The government issues a verdict that 'all able-bodied humans who have fighting experience must join the Hunters'.

Naturally, just because a governing body says something doesn't mean you have to do it, but it might strain some relationships in existence, or, for the people that follow it, force people to one side or the other in a way.

2. The government issues more Hunter patrols into the woods (NPC would probably play those Hunters, if people didn't want to play them)

This could lead to the discovery of Lovino's mansion, or other places not previously known to the humans (IF the person approves, of course)...which could cause the vampires some issues.

3. The government issues some sort of ration on blood, starts up an anti-human blood campaign to keep more humans from dying.

This lends the governing body to being a little extreme...but as stated in the initial description of the realm, the governing body is sort of falling back and forth so it's plausible it could start into something like this.

What do you think of those? Any sound appealing?
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:06 pm

I like the sound of the first two plot ideas the most... although the third idea is certainly interesting as well, though I know Lovi isn't big on drinking from humans in the first place, so that wouldn't affect him too much (and it'd be cool if I could get him a little more involved in this)...
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:10 pm

Hmm...the second one would probably get Lovi more involved. The first one would mostly get people like Kiku (who can fight and who have fighting skill) and possibly Leon...but would probably skip someone like say Lukas (who is more the writing type than the fighting type). However, just because said individuals would be drafted wouldn't mean they would WANT to be part of the Hunters~

The third would also probably put a limiter on animals too...just to make sure it pisses off as many people as possible *shot* (Mostly because, well, we all know what extremists are like...and since we're in an environment where there aren't limitless supplies, it would make sense that the government wouldn't just be thinking of saving the humans...but saving the animals/making life difficult for the other species as well. That's assuming the party that takes over isn't too fond of the vampires/werewolves, mind you, whereas the people in charge now are fairly divided on the issues~)
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Ah, Lovi would for sure be affected by the third one if that were to happen... If possible, a combination of all three ideas would be interesting too? Drafting of able-bodied fighters into the Hunters, more patrols in the forest as well as putting up a ration on blood?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:23 pm

They could all actually happen at varying stages, if people were okay with them ^^

The NPC Professor account could be used to act as any groups/non-playable but important characters. (Said account is mondo useful that way~)

And we'd all be impacted, which is sorta the point...that we're all sort of separated right now, but this might give us a common enemy, so to speak~
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:41 am

Ahh all this sounds really cool! I am totally for just kinda combining the ideas together as the government trying to get a better grip in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:37 pm

I agree; I think a combination of the three ideas would be very interesting, especially seeing as some vampires (Arthur) have succeeded in isolating themselves and making themselves generally invisible to humans unless they're killing said humans. I'm thinking the whole "Arthur has let his guard down somewhat because he's spent centuries not being bothered by humans so he's caught off guard when the hunters come knocking at his door" sort of thing. Also now that he's met some other vampires plus a human, it would be interesting to see if they find themselves in need of a safer place and decide to come to Arthur for help.

The blood ration thing would have a huge impact on Arthur, since basically the only reasons he ever goes among the humans is to A, buy tea and B, hunt. The fact that the Hunters would now be on the lookout for vampires coming into town to hunt, paired with the fact that Arthur (having been deep in the woods without news from town) wouldn't necessarily know about any of the new laws, would make for an interesting bit of plot.

That's all just personally speaking, of course XD

But Anabel and Lovi, perhaps if Lovi's mansion should happen to be found by hunters, maybe you two could come seek help from Arthur? And Kiku, would you be drafted by the hunters, or would you flee as well?
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:23 pm

It would depend on how a couple of our plots ('fascination' and 'Drained') go,,,meaning, who he meets and suchly ^^
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Lovino scampering off to Arthur's isn't a bad idea. I'm not fully sure yet what he might do if the mansion got found.
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:38 am

Since Anabel lives in the city, it would be interesting to see if they search through the city and all that... Especially since she only really goes out to visit Lovino and to hunt animals... And sometimes exploring.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Okay people...just so you can see a bit of what's going on in my head in regards to the plot...so you can give a thumbs up, thumbs down, suggestions, constructive critiques, etc.

1. At present, everyone is just sort of putting feelers out right now...that is, just getting to meet up with everyone else, starting relationships/drama, etc.

2. NPC Hunters (along with probably Feliciano) will conduct patrols into the Forest, with the reasoning that they need to determine whether people in the city are safe/in answer to disappearances. Either one of those would work for our purposes.

2a. While on patrol, they (probably including Feliciano) stumble on Lovino's mansion. IF they catch more than one vampire there (e.g. Lovi and Anabel), particularly semi-hostile vampires (e.g. Lovino throws a shoe at them to get them to leave), they will report back to the city that the woods is 'crawling with vampires' (exaggeration much, I know XD)

2b. The vampires in the forest seek sanctuary with Arthur (since his place hasn't been discovered yet).

3a. Due to the scare in the city, the Hunters go on a massive recruiting spree. They ask that any able-bodied human join the Hunters.

3b. Vampire Elders (also could be a NPC if no one wants to take on a 'leader' role) call a meeting in the Velvet Rope (not mandatory) to determine what to do about the 'threat'.

4. While the vampires are in town, the Hunters discover the dead bodies of some of the current human elders in the government, leading the more anti-vampire elders to take over and to place a ration on blood consumption and vampire activity in the city.

How does that...tentative thing sound? Of course, it needs to be worked out a bit more with the individuals mentioned...and you can start up plotting threads in order to plot out individual points along that timeline better. But I think this is the smoothest way to get all of our ideas so far into one coherent, epic plot for the sake of direction in the AU, while still allowing us side-plots as long as we move the main. What do you guys think?

NOTE: Any number (e.g. 2) followed by a letter signifies an event that is happening about the same time as the companion number/letter combo.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 pm

To add to my post:

- If you don't want to be part of a particular point in the plot (e.g. 'I'm a human and I don't want to be force-recruited by the Hunters'), then as a character you'll have the freedom to say no..just you'll have to play out the consequences of your actions (e.g. always running into Hunters trying to recruit you, etc.)

- If you're sort of in the middle of something when a plot point hits (e.g. you're meeting a human in one RP, but then the whole 'vampires out of the city limits' sort of deal hits), think of your RP with the human person as being earlier in the 'timeline', while the latter event is later.

- You can post up a timeline in your individual plotting threads to help keep yourselves straight. Additionally, we can also post a bigger picture timeline up in this board, which I can keep up with and modify to help everyone see what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Well Lukas has his shitty lungs and poor eye sight too XD Tots A hunter material there.

Just wondering though this plot leans heavily towards vampires. What of our future werewolves? I don'tt mind being involved in that plot.... especially with Lukas trying to study them.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Well, we don't have any werewolves at the moment (Leon has werewolf blood, but his appearance is human). Since we have none, the plots at this time are vampire-centric in plotting nature, but don't write out werewolves.

For example, the vampires being forced into the forest could piss off the werewolves, who could try to drive them out of there completely. What we hoped to avoid here was too heavily relying on the NPC to play an entire side (e.g all the werewolves) because their actions would force future RPers to have to take on whatever consequences happened.

This way, the active factions and individuals can mAke choices...if this seems reasonable? ^^
Back to top Go down
Professor

Professor

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Just posted up a more detailed thread for the NPC in this board. It better outlines the NPCs current roles, and allows for you guys to plot more with the NPC (in case you need something specific for a RP you have in mind~)
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:21 pm

Now that I have a bit more time to make a new thread, and follow up on it for at least a few days before I leave for home If needed, I can put up a new thread with the mansion for the patrols or anyone else jumping into this universe to find? Not sure if everyone wants to develop relationships a little more first n' such though.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Hmm...methinks the patrols won't find you just yet because we're totally not waiting on Feli to finish his profile and for a few more RPs to progress...though one of them just sort of progressed as far as we needed it to in order to determine something BUT...if you'd like to create the mansion post, as a sort of Open RP (where anyone could stumble in), then we could later have someone patrolling as part of the mission pop into your thread and 'discover' you...or create a new thread for the mission entirely, depending on how far your thread has progressed (if that made sense ^^)
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:49 pm

Hmm alright~ Yeah, that makes sense to do ^^
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:48 am

Giving this thread another nudge, because we'd love to start the plotting really soon. But since we've had a ton of epic people just join us, we don't want you guys to miss out on our evil schemes.

Basically, anyone who has been here long enough knows the general plan. I've edited the first post to reflect the plots we've agreed on so far/people seem to like.

However, now that we have werewolves, we'd love to include their ideas/them (rather than just vaguely mentioning them) because goodness knows it's about time they got to cause some trouble/be epic too! If anyone has any suggestions, ideas, comments, criticisms, etc., please feel free to post them!

KEEP IN MIND:
- We do have a NPC, which can help RP out anything that we might need that cannot be fulfilled by a player. The NPC's specific roles are listed on the plotting thread, located HERE

- NO ONE is obligated to participate in every single event that goes on. If you don't want to participate, you don't have to. However, you do have to be aware of the event, as it will affect your ability to move in the AU after a certain point.

- You might find it helpful to post a 'timeline' of sorts on your plotting threads, so you can keep track of where/when your RPs are taking place. (If you have issues with this, we could always make one big timeline as a group)

- Questions or concerns can always be thrown at Kiku (who is writing this up anyway) and of course, Arthur (who is being dragged along by Kiku <3)
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:40 am

How do you think things would play out with Natalia being both hunter and werewolf? Obviously there will be some conflict there, but I'm not write sure how to play it out. She keeps the fact that she was turned a secret, so it coming to light somehow would be interesting to see her deal with
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:52 am

Hm...well...my brain has a question for Natalia...that is, what are her motives? (Since she plays for her own team, so to speak...if I'm wording that right ^^)

I could totally see Natalia...or perhaps the werewolves in general...supporting the Hunters in the sense that they want their forest back from the vampires (and turning the humans against the vampires would give the vampires one less ally...or at least take away the neutral parties who didn't seem to care or even realize vampires were in the forest at all)...but I don't see them supporting increased human presence in the forest.

So basically, my brain wonders if the werewolves wouldn't use the Hunters as a means to clear out the forest, but then sort of establish some sort of territorial attitude afterwards? Where Netalia specifically fits into that (if at all) is sort of up in the air (since I don't know what her motives are), but perhaps in general she could find a place somewhere in that bubble?

The ultimate result of all of this plotting seems to be that everyone will eventually not be as close as they are now (e.g. vampires may start to disagree over humans they used to agree on when blood rationing kicks in) or will end up forced to meet new people (e.g. Feliciano meeting Natalia the Hunter and possibly as a werewolf, though whether he establishes the connection that they are the same person would be up to the RPers)...and everyone (human, vampire, or werewolf) will ultimately have to decide what to do with the Council (which seems to be heading for the role of 'bad guy' in this AU XD)

Those are just my brain children...but feel free to squash them or better yet come up with super amazing ideas of your own (because goodness you guys and your ideas put mine to shame! *sobs and loves*)
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:07 am

Ah yes, Natalia does work for her own goal, above all else and uses the hunters more as a means of training and information gathering. Her goal is to basically find one vampire and kill them for killing her uncle, and everything else takes second priority. She's also not on good terms with Antonio at all though she seems neutral with Mathias at this time, so she may deal more with the hunters in general. And hey, if it helps her find the vampire, she'll pretty much do anything needed of her.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:17 am

I just wanted to put in that Antonio hates Hunters with a passion for what they did to his parents. Therefore, he would never cooperate with them and would probably sooner go to the vampires for help since he dislikes them a little less. XD; Maybe the other werewolves want to go in a different direction, though. I'm only speaking for Antonio's pack...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness Plot Thread   Eternal Darkness Plot Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Darkness Plot Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next