Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo Empty
PostSubject: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:12 am

Your E-Mail: hatake_umino@yahoo.com

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo Spain_full_1193277

Human name: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo

Country's name: Spain

Personality section:

My name is Antonio, also known as the country of Spain. I am actually made up of many smaller nations with unique cultures and languages, so I am more complicated than people think! I have strong Muslim and Catholic roots, and only some of my people speak Spanish. My national sport is fútbol, and I am proud to say I won the World Cup in 2010. (Viva España!) Let’s see...some people say I’m a “little oblivious,” but really, I think I just overthink things sometimes. I’m a lot more laid back than I used to be in my days as a conquistador. Back then, it was all about getting the gold and conquering more land. Because of the empire I built, Spanish is the second most common language spoken around the world. I was also part of the Habsburg Empire a long time ago, back when I was married to Austria. It didn’t last though, and of course, France and I were always fighting. We fought over South Italy at least four times (of course, I won). I’ve also fought on his side when we helped our friend Prussia during the War of Austrian Succession. Today I am much more easy-going and prefer relaxing to fighting, though I wouldn’t recommend provoking me!

(and now for a bit in 3rd person)

Antonio is ambitious and fiercely loyal. He’ll protect everyone he loves and always tries to be there for his friends. Even though he seems cheerful and carefree most of the time, he’s haunted by a darker past and is not someone you want to get angry. His enemies know how persistent he was in battle, and in the modern era, he is still pretty competitive. When he’s not showing the world what he’s got, he’s usually taking it easy and has gotten the reputation of being kind of laid back. He’s not really as oblivious as people think he is; he just misses things while trying to think of a bigger picture. He really tries hard to understand other people and is protective of those smaller or weaker than him. He also has strong paternal instincts and loves cute children. For better or worse, he’s often out to please people, and since he’s rather trusting, his gullibility tends to land him in trouble now and then.

Roleplay sample:

It had been two days. Two days since Spain had left his home in a frantic state of worry. Two days since he had been traveling across his country with no sort of provisions or preparations of any kind. He could feel his stomach cramping up with hunger he could no longer feel. His legs were tired as every muscle begged for mercy. He had to wipe the sweat off his forehead as it dripped down once again in the hot sun of midday. And yet, he kept pushing himself forward. There was no choice except to keep going. The one person he had finally been given sovereignty over was gone. He was gone and was, no doubt, wandering blindly in the direction of his own home in a state that was probably much worse than the one Spain was in at the moment. He had to find his charge no matter what.

"Romano…"

He had no idea why the boy had ran away. He had only told him that he was going to Austria's place, no reason admitted. Then he had seen Ita-chan there…amidst a sparkling clean courtyard. Austria's whole house had looked spotless, a direct contrast to the chaos he knew he would be coming home to afterwards. Romano never did any cleaning around his place or listened to any of Spain's orders. Who could blame Spain when he had ran from the courtyard right into Austria's home and begged him to trade Italy for his brother? The aristocratic nation had refused, of course, leaving Spain downhearted and dejected. He had been so slow and sulky on the way home that he had sent a messenger ahead to let his household know he was alright and would just be coming a bit late. But when Spain had finally arrived home, he had been told that his protectorate was missing and that no one had seen him since the day before. The Spaniard hadn't wasted a moment setting off after him.

Why was I so hasty in leaving? I should have at least packed some food… What would he feed Romano when he found him? He had a little bit of money that he had been carrying with him on his trip to Austria's, but there were no shops around here, and the only ones he had passed had been earlier on in his trip, when he had been too restless to stop his search or even think about eating.

The Spaniard stopped and leaned against a tree, too drained to take another step. What had Romano been thinking? The boy would never make it all the way back to Italy on his own. Did he even know the way? There were so many dangers…A lot could happen to a small country that was alone and defenseless. What if France or Turkey carried him off? Spain would never forgive himself. He had finally been put in charge of someone, and already, he had lost him. What kind of boss am I?

He slunk down to the base of the tree and sat there, waiting for some of his strength to return. His household must have been in an uproar by now. He hadn't even told his boss he was going out to search for Romano, but he had no doubts that she knew that's what he was doing. Someone must have seen him leave the house; at the very least, there was the servant who had delivered the news of the young Italian's absence to him. It would be fine. He just had to focus on what he had come here for.

Why did you run away?

Anything Else?: Looking forward to playing with you and drinking awesome tea in that garden you all talk about.

Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:17 pm

My sincerest apologies for not answering until now, Spain-san.

Naturally, your beautiful application is accepted! Welcome, WELCOME to our humble little Ensemble!

Now that you're accepted, you can post up an introduction for yourself in the Introduction section. Once you're done that, you can take a peek at the AUs and start working on your profiles/plotting~!

If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to talk to either myself or Arthur~ <3
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Muchas gracias, Japón~ I'm happy to be here with all of you! Very Happy (and to see mio Fratellino again) My intro's up; I look forward to starting some RPs soon.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:20 pm

I can't wait~! Expect many huggles from me (as well as from Feli)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain~! *tackles and loves* ^_^
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:44 pm

*braces self for tackle and catches, squeezing* Venezianito! So good to see you! Very Happy *kisses cheek*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Page 1 of 1