Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

(Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo Empty
PostSubject: (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Name: (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo

Appearance: In human form, Antonio is a muscular man with dark tanned skin and bright green eyes. He also has a lot of body hair, but remains clean-shaven. He doesn’t bother with clothes unless he is going into town since they are ruined by his transformations. On those occasions where he does travel in public, he is often seen wearing loose black pants and an open red shirt, which can be easily removed in case he needs to become a wolf. He is usually barefoot.

Antonio’s wolf form is much more intimidating. He is a hefty beast with dark brown fur that is almost black, with lighter brown around his nose and muzzle. His eyes remain piercing green, a sign that he is no ordinary wolf. As the Alpha of his Pack, he has many scars from the battles he’s fought and won. These scars are also present on the skin of his human form, where they are more obvious without so much fur to hide them. The most distinctive is a cut on the left side of his muzzle as a wolf or nose as a human. Since it is from the fight that made him Alpha, Antonio is very proud of it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Species: Werewolf

Sexuality: He prefers females, but males occasionally catch his interest.

Personality: Antonio is used to being the boss. As such, he can be very authoritative and doesn’t tolerate insubordination from those he sees as a challenger to his position. He's confident and always sees himself as in control. He cares deeply for his Pack members and looks out for their well-being, never hesitating to protect them if they are threatened by a vampire, human, or fellow werewolf. He has an especially soft spot for the younger members of his Pack- they are the only ones he is very patient with, and sometimes he will even feed them before himself. Some see his tenderness as weakness, and because of this, Antonio has to fight to maintain his status. If he comes across another werewolf who is not part of his Pack, he will chase them out of his territory after only a brief warning.

He doesn’t have much of an opinion on vampires, having met very few, but if they threaten his Pack members, he will attack them without mercy since he knows how dangerous they can be. If he meets one on his own, he will treat them with the same respect as they show him.

Around humans, he is very wary, taking precautions when he goes into town and only visiting places he knows werewolves are tolerated. He doesn’t mingle often, but those that know him surprisingly report that Antonio is very social and even friendly to those he trusts. The reason behind this can be found in his background.

Hunters are the only group he has absolutely no tolerance for, due to his bad history with them. A Hunter close to his territory is seen as a threat to his pack, and Antonio will attack them with little mercy. Just seeing a Hunter is enough to put his hair on edge.

Background:
Antonio’s story starts before he was even born. His mother was a rebellious but kind human who fell in love with a werewolf while she was exploring the forest. After she became pregnant, Antonio’s father begged to turn her and let her join the Pack with their child, but his mother refused, preferring to live among humans in the village rather than a den in the woods. The hostile villagers drove the werewolf out, leaving Antonio’s mother to raise him alone. Antonio never understood why his mother locked him inside during full moons and punished him whenever he tried to transform, but he learned after a horrible incident that happened when he was seven years old.

That night, he was sneaking out of the house for fun, when he came across some wolfsbane that had been planted at the edge of the village after the expulsion of his father to repel any other werewolves that might venture too close to the village. Antonio had never encountered the plants before, and when he smelt them, their scent overwhelmed him, sending him into a state of panic. Because he was so young, the wolfsbane’s effect was especially powerful on him. He transformed without realizing it and rolled on the ground, yelping loudly and attracting the attention of the villagers, who didn’t recognize him in his wolf cub body. His mother barely arrived in time to save him, begging the villagers to spare Antonio and telling them that he was the boy who played in their streets and was always so friendly to everyone. They agreed only on the condition that she and her son both leave the village.

After they had made it into the woods, a Hunter who had a deep grudge against werewolves tracked them down and killed Antonio’s mother. Just as he was about to slay the little whelp, a pack of wolves came and attacked him. They killed the Hunter, and the leader of this pack revealed himself to be Antonio’s father. He reclaimed his cub and raised Antonio in the forest, teaching him the ways of their kind. Antonio grew up afraid of humans, but he never forgot his mother’s kindness or the mercy the villagers showed him when she defended him. He did not venture into human civilization again until he was an adult- socializing with humans and finding that he actually did enjoy their company as he had when he was a child.

A few more years passed, and Antonio’s father also met his fate at the hands of a Hunter. This made Antonio bitter and angry; he had always felt responsible for his mother’s death, and now his father, who he had grown very close to, had been taken from him as well. Antonio began to take his life in the Pack more seriously and fought the other dominant males for the position of Alpha. He swore that he would never let another werewolf be killed as long as the Pack was under his watch.

Relationships:

Natalia Arlovskaya- A Hunter who is attacked by Antonio after he finds her in his territory. He turns her into a werewolf

Lovino Vargas- A vampire who Toni meets along his border. He lets him have some of the blood from his kills in return for respecting his territory and helping him keep away the Hunters.

Ludwig Beilschmidt- A Hunter who Toni spares after Ludwig saves one of the werewolf pups from Toni's pack from a trap.

Mathias Køhler- A former pack member of Toni's. After he and Toni butted heads too many times, Toni gave him the choice to either respect his authority or leave. Mathias chose the latter.

(To join Antonio’s Pack, just post here or in Antonio’s Plotting Thread. Antonio also has friends among the townspeople and enemies among the Hunters, so if you would like to be one of these, also let me know!)

Last edited by Antonio F. Carriedo on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:30 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:49 am

*waves frantically* Feli would be...torn up about Antonio (because he would think he's nice, but his job would make it seem like he can't like him) O.O
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:38 am

Hmm...well, Lukas might want to study you (but you'd have to poke her about it)...but as for Kiku...hmmm...

He'd definitely have nothing against Antonio (he'd likely see him in human form in town), unless Toni gave him a reason to not like him...though it's more likely Kiku will give Toni an unintentional reason to not like him (like being in his forest, messing up his trees, etc.) x.x
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:42 am

Oh no! XD Looks like Toni's not going to get along with either of you...I should have emphasized Toni's hatred of Hunters a little bit more. I added a bit about it under Personality. If he sees a Hunter or even someone wearing their clothes out near his territory, he'll be very hostile towards them. Otherwise towards regular humans, he's actually pretty nice.

Feli, if Toni knew you before you were a Hunter, he might be a little more lenient, but still won't like you very much...We can play with this idea if you want to. XD

Kiku, Lovi suggested I turn up in Fascination, but I'm not sure if it's the right time yet. What's your opinion? I don't want to mess up what you guys have got going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:17 pm

I would be honoured to join your pack if you will have me XD I just want to msg you my backstory just to make sure it's alright with you ^.^
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:53 pm

*welcomes Kasem into the pack with open arms and butt sniffs*

I just replied! Looking forward to playing with you~ <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:18 am

Oh! also I see that you said that The enemy werewolf changed Kasem. While that is what I sent you, I made quite a few edits to my profile. Now I made it so that Toni bit him as a way to save his life. ^.^;
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Fixed! I read your new profile and PMed you about it, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo   (Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Alpha) Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Page 1 of 1