Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Francis sighed heavily as he removed his jacket upon entering the front lounge of the Thorny Rose. Today had not been the best day for him – Mondays never were. Mondays meant stuffy businessmen so intent on signing contracts and merging companies over breakfast that none of them ever paid any attention to his flirtations. Even those who usually enjoyed his advances would brush him off, trying to give off an appearance of seriousness around their higher-ups. Really though, what kind of business relations did they intend to establish over slimy sausage and burned hash browns? The café he waitered at was no high-class French cuisine – it was just another stereotypical greasy spoon of London. They were more likely to give their colleagues indigestion than to achieve their aspirations.

He pulled out his pocket mirror, gasping as soon as the reflection hit his face. Mon dieu, he looked like a complete wreck! Dark circles surrounded his lower eyelid, and his hair had complete frizzed up from all his running about during the day. He quickly took out his makeup kit, carefully applying some concealer under his eyes before fixing the rest of his makeup and brushing out his silky-smooth hair and pulling it back with a scrunchy. His lips shone with gloss as he blew a kiss at himself, winking. Now that was the Francis Bonnefoy he knew. Attractive, seductive perfection. He would certainly need it at a place like this.

Satisfied with his appearance, he made his way into the dining area and took the middle seat among the row of bar stools.

Last edited by Francis Bonnefoy on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Usually, before she had to perform, Anabel just liked to wander around the club, talking to patrons and getting to know them a little better. She knew that they were usually just after her body, but she could still have fun trying to make friends. People who she got along with better were more likely to make better patrons, after all.

It was one of these times where she was just walking around when she saw Francis, who was a regular, sitting at the bar. Having seen no one else she really wanted to talk to, she made a b-line for the bar and sat on a stool next to him.

"Hey Francis! How are you today?" She smiled and tucked the pink stands of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:32 pm

“Ah, Anabel, so good to see you!” He smiled, eyes combing over her outfit once before flickering back up to her face. Unlike some patrons, Francis found the entirety of each employee’s appearance (and not just their body) appealing. And Anabel was by far one of the best in beauty – her outfits always complimented her perfectly, not surprising as she herself had sewn them. “I ‘ave been...better, but my day is much improved wiz you ‘ere~” It had been years since he’d moved from Paris, yet his thick accent still overtook his words, often causing confusing among native Englishmen. But he knew that wouldn’t be a problem with Anabel.

“You are looking nice today, is zat a new outfit? It’s amazing ‘ow quick you can create zem.” Francis was so used to buying all his clothing that he never put much thought into where each stylish item came from. But even with all the money in the world, there was no way to find any outfit like the ones Anabel made in an ordinary factory-supplied store. Such craftsmanship like that had to be handmade. He would have to get her to sew him one, some day.
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Anabel saw that he was looking over her outfit and smiled. She was always glad when people noticed her clothing since she put so much time and work into them. And she knew Francis was one of those who could properly appreciate her handiwork. It was one of the reasons she liked talking to him. "Aw, really? I'm sorry to hear your day hasn't been going so well, but if I can cheer you up in anyway, I'm glad to do it!" She found his accent charming and it never confused her, though she could see where it might confuse some. She knew a little bit of French herself, so the accent didn't catch her off guard.

"I knew you would notice!" She beamed when he pointed out her outfit, smoothing out the skirt a little. "It helps that I have so many ideas all the time, heh. I have oodles of doodles and sketches of different outfits I want to try and make." It certainly was a lot of work, but she never dwelled on that. In fact, she loved the work since it made everything she wore that much mo special. "If you ever have an ideas for an outfit, though, I'd love to hear it!"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:12 am

Alfred found himself getting really bored in the dressing room. It was still hours before showtime and well.. he really didn't want to do anymore homework. There was only so much of the human anatomy he could handle in one day after all plus homework seemed pretty boring after he had an awesome time talking to Lukas and Kiku. Wasn't there a cafe around here? He knew there was but he never actually went into it since he usually ate before leaving the hospital. Well now was a prefect time to check it out and see what it was like.

Tossing his books aside at his dressing table, Alfred got up and stretched before heading off into the cafe. The first thing he notice of course was that it wasn't empty there was two people in the cafe itself. Two people he didn't know... well well today seemed to be the day where Alfred would actually meet most of the employees here.

" Hey!" He called out as he went up to the two of them. The chick was really attractive then again so was the male beside her. Mr bushy brows would never hire anyone that wasn't attractive after all since that was what his business was about. " Here I thought there wasn't anyone around besides Lukas. I'm Alfred I only started not long ago so I haven't actually met everyone here"
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:14 pm

France smiled, his eyes sparkling a bit when Anabel’s face brightened up. He couldn’t tell if her adorably bouncy personality an act or not, but he found it tres mignon. One could tell how much of her blood, sweat, and tears she poured into each sewn creation just by the way she beamed with pride at the tiniest compliment.

His mind immediately went to the gutter when she mentioned outfit ideas, a smirk starting to appear on his face. His thought was immediately interrupted when another blonde suddenly interrupted their conversation, a clear American accent booming loudly through the room.
“Bonjour. Je m’appelle Francis.” He instinctively reached out to take Alfred’s palm, used to kissing the back of the hand of those he first met, but withdrew quickly once he remembered that customers should wait to be invited before they touched the employee. Though he should have known better anyway – even in Paris a kiss upon a first meeting would be too forward, no matter where the lips touched. It was only once a couple became better acquainted that the standard four kiss greeting.

He suddenly realized he didn’t recognize Alfred in the slightest, despite usually knowing at least the appearance of everyone in the club. He grinned, showing off dazzling teeth in an attempt to make a good first impression.
“I ‘ave not seen you before. Are you new ‘ere?”

Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Anabel continued to smile widely at Francis, and saw the look he gave her when she brought up costume ideas and chuckled a little. She was distracted from the current conversation when another person joined them. She turned in her seat to smile at the new person. She didn't recognise him, sure that she would have absolutely no problem remembering someone this boisterous. She then remembered Arthur had mentioned new employees and figured that this must be one of them.

"Hello there, sweetie! I'm Anabel! Arthur did mention new blood." She grinned widely at he and briefly looked him over. He certainly seemed to have the body for this sort of work. Her mind was already coming up with some ideas for costumes for him, never being in control of her creative impulse. "It's great to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:04 am

Alfred found himself flushing just a bit cause heroes totally didn't blush at the greeting the french man whos name was Francis greeted him like that. Sure he knew it was totally a european thing but he never understood it all too much since not everyone did that. Artie just gave him a glare which he guessed was a brit way of greeting someone.. or it could just be bushy brows himself who knows. " Yeah I'm new Mr Brows hired me not long ago. I usually get here pretty close to show time since I don't get out of the hospital till alot later but things are less hectic there now" Francis was .. really attractive for a man.. then again he shouldn't be overall surprised. There were tons of males like that in a place like this.

Anabel however was a nice surprise. He had gotten so used to seeing males he didn't even realise there were females working in the joint. " Ah yea.. Artie.. aka Brows he sorta looked me over grunted which I guess was a sound of approval then waved me off.. so I guess in Brow language it means yes you're hired.. I wonder if there is a book on that language" It would help if there was.. he never really could understand what Artie wanted half the time. " Its fantastic to meet you as well Anabel. Its cool to see actual chicks in this place. I was starting to think Artie just liked to hire males."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:51 pm

((Mind if I join? A bit late, but what the heck~ :3))

Elizaveta slowly traversed down the sidewalk, her eyes darting here and there as she took the familiar route to the club. Exhausted, she yawned, glancing up at the 5 o'clock sun. Customers would be arriving soon at the bar; if she didn't hurry soon, that bushy-browed blonde would most likely lecture her again, something on the beauties and graces of being a performer - someone who was on time, perfectly punctual and perfectly attractive, physically and mentally. It was a funny thing, a performer having to have the 'graces of a ballerina', as her boss liked to put it. Especially since 'performer' simply meant 'stripper'. Like any stripper had the graces of a toe-tapping ballerina.

The club came into view, and with a sigh, she quickened her pace. The door yawned open, greeting Veta with that familiar smell of every alcoholic drink imaginable. Smiling, she stepped into the building, looking around and drinking in the appearance of her second home - until she noticed the unfamiliar blonde head in front of her. And the figure was talking to two other figures - one of them was familiar, Anabel. A fellow performer, she was a bubbly and cheerful girl, very much like Veta. In fact, in Veta's opinion, they got along quite well, like friends. ...Yes, a friend. That's exactly what Anabel was to Veta.

The other figure, sitting down next to Anabel, was yet another blonde. He was quite attractive, and she wondered if he was going to stay for the performance - scratch that, of course he would. Who wouldn't stay to watch such a thing? He was most likely a customer - and as Veta thought more and more on it, she realized that she had seen this man before at the bar, always watching the performances, always ordering some drink. He seemed regular enough by her standards. She still couldn't say she knew him, though, and that was something that just wouldn't do. Customers were so fun to get to know, even if they were a little more focused on the body that flaunted before them whenever she started some sort of conversation.

Who she really wanted to know, at the moment, was who this man was in front of her. Maybe that new employee Arthur had mentioned earlier? "Uh...excuse me?" She tapped his shoulder, raising an eyebrow. She had an outfit to change into, why was she seriously wasting her time asking this guy a question? 'Timing was everything', as her boss would say. "Who're you?" She was a bit miffed that her question came off as irritated, as she wasn't feeling all that annoyed, but decided to go on the better judgement that this man would look past her tone of voice and answer appropriately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:32 pm

Francis smiled as he found himself suddenly surrounded by a bundle of beautiful beaux. And while he was used to flustered women, it was a rare treat to see such a blushing blonde like this new employee. The other man gave off an air of false confidence, his body language giving away just how awkward he felt in the presence of strangers. Perhaps he felt like he had to impress them. “Well,” Francis thought to himself with a smirk as his eyes wandered over the American’s body. “’e certainly is impressive~”

As the long-haired brunette (one he had watched perform many a time but didn’t know by name) popped the very question Francis himself had been wondering, he joined in, vocalizing his own curiosity. “Oui, comment t'appelles-tu? Ah, wait…” He shook his head to clear his thoughts. He thought to himself in French, so he often had to pause from his stream of consciousness before switching back to English again. “E I mean…what is your name?" He turned to the brunette, flashing his illustrious grin in her direction. "And yours as well, I 'ave seen your performances before but I don't believe we 'ave been formally acquainted~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:26 pm

The French caught her off guard - surely it hadn't come from the blonde in front of her. No, that wouldn't do - looking past him, she took notice once more of the other blonde.

“E I mean…what is your name?"

He was talking to the blonde, not her.

"And yours as well, I 'ave seen your performances before but I don't believe we 'ave been formally acquainted~"

She blinked, presenting a smile to the curious Frenchman. "Oh, me? It's Elizaveta, but just call me Veta~" Shrugging, she let her eyes wander back from the blonde in front of her and the blonde sitting next to Anabel. She needed names, and she needed them now. Calling them Blonde 1 and Blonde 2 just wouldn't do (hm~ it rhymed~).
"But how about yours?" She was interested in the French that had left his mouth - French so flawlessly perfect, she couldn't help but enjoy it even more. Besides, hearing a foreign tongue was always a treat, even for a Hungarian like herself.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:16 am

Alfred found a more comfortable footing when another lady came into the scene. It gave him a chance to get his flush into order and be back in control. He never really knew why he was that way. Normally if he was doing the flirting and was on stage it was so totally easy to be confident. Since well it was a mask ain't it? It wasn't really yourself but when he was like this, he didn't know what to do or remained naive when it came to being hit on. Most people gave up after awhile, the more persistent ones usually ended up with finally getting a night with him.

" I'm Alfred" He held out his hand for the lady to shake before turning back to the question Anabel asked him. " Yea .. that was really one odd interview it was mostly filled with glares and grunts.. from what I gathered anyway after I got over the fact that these" He held his fingers up to his eyebrows " on his forehead was actually eyebrows and not some alien life form" He did like Artie though.. as much as the blond glared and grunted at him he felt there was more to him. Since his eyes gave him away. hmm... note to self.. bust into the boss's office and spend more time with Artie even if he says not to.

" So has everyone been working here long? " He had wondered if he was the only new blood around here. He didn't think he was but it was always a good thing to ask and find out for himself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:14 pm

“Je m’appelle Francis. Francis Bonnefoy.” He was quite pleased to find himself the only customer in a center of the establishment’s employees. After all, Arthur did choose what Francis considered the best of the best in both looks in personality...he found everyone here was excellent at what they did, no matter whether their behavior was an act or not.

He quirked an eyebrow as Alfred started on about Arthur again, seeing his chance to get some information on that eluding yet alluring blonde.
“So, do you talk to Arzur often?” He posed his question casually, glancing down at his well-manicured nails as if already bored with his own inquiry. Inside he had to stop himself from bombarding the whole group with questions about the inner works of their bushy-browed boss – what was he really like? Did he hate Frenchmen? Why did he dress and act so stuffy yet ran such one of the most popular strip clubs in London? And most importantly – how did Francis get into his pants?
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Anabel smiled as Elizaveta joined them and waved at her. "Hey Veta! Good to see you!" She greeted her friend and listened as everyone was introduced to everyone else. It always made her happy to see everyone getting along. When Alfred addressed her question, she laughed. "Yeah, he tends to be like that, but he's actually a really nice guy once you get to know him. But that's not so easy."

With the next question posed, Anabel hummed. "Well, I actually worked here on costume and prop design before I became a performer, so it's been a while." She wasn't actually sure how long exactly, but long enough, she was sure.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:18 am

" Gramps? eehh.. " Alfred started to think the last time he actually saw Mr my eyebrows is so large it needs its own state to live in. " Not sure really.. I see him every now and again but he usually doesn't say much. Just grunts stuff at me.. which I guess its a british thing.." Then again Alfred didn't know any other brits who were quite that grumpy.

Alfred was getting pretty bored of the whole topic of Arthur in general. He did have a short attention span unless its really something he was interested in and since he didn't know enough about Arthur to actually make it interesting. He decided it was best to switch the topic even if the frenchman was really attractive.

" costume huh.. well I'm guessing alot of the stuff the other dudes are wearing are your creation then? Pretty cool, usually costumes are pretty over the top and not at all tasteful but the ones I've seen so far are actually attractive and doesn't make anyone look trashy" He had no idea who designed the stuff that Arthur had given him but it was enough to make anyone want more yet not revealing more then needed. " You should totally design more for me then! Artie was saying that my body type didn't really fit alot of the costume designs"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Unfortunately, our former Veta has left us. Please do feel free to continue on the RP without her though.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)   Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Lonely (Open to all! Mature content likely)
Page 1 of 1