Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ludwig Beilschmidt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ludwig Beilschmidt Empty
PostSubject: Ludwig Beilschmidt   Ludwig Beilschmidt I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Your E-Mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Human name: Ludwig Beilschmidt

Country's name: Germany

Personality section:
Just by first glance people could see that Ludwig is a man of order. He's a neat freak who loves to put everything in order and expects others to do the same. Living with Ludwig might be a challenge for some. He loves to have his house spotless and one would be wise not to disturb the order he's created. Ludwig could be very harsh and severe to those who do not meet his standards; and he has very high standards. It might be hard to keep up with the perfectionist. He's harsh not because he's mean. Ludwig's just a no-nonsense guy, after all. He speaks to everyone with a matter of fact way of speech.

His serious personality made it hard for him to relax and let loose. For the love of everything that is good, he could not relax, even on a holiday. Ludwig come across as very stiff in social situations. Deep down inside, he's actually shy.

It has been that way since he was a little child. Ludwig was an introverted kid who rarely goes out and play with others, preferring the company of himself, his big brother, and a book. His shyness evolved into social awkwardness in adulthood. It is easier for him to keep a personal distance from others. Because of this, Ludwig tends to get confused when it comes to all things emotional.

Love is a foreign concept for him. When these problems occur, Ludwig would go to close friends, whom he has regarded as family, for advice. Although, he's not dumb enough to go to his brother for advice, fully aware of his brother's mischievous tendencies and misleading actions. Even so, he's dumb enough to also rely on self-help books, which in retrospect aren't very helpful, leading to some unwanted awkward situations on Valentine's Day.

Like everyone, Ludwig has his secrets. One is hidden deep within the confines of his closet and involves some mean looking 'toys', while the other betrays his tough guy look: baking. It's not much of a secret anymore, everybody knows it, even if he denies how much he loves to bake. If he doesn't spend his spare time reading, cleaning, or taking care of his dogs, one could be sure to find him in the kitchen, baking. He has baked it all, from Baumkuchen to delicate pastries.

Roleplay sample:
Dust and debris was all over him; in his eyes, in his mouth, everywhere. Ludwig was in pain, although he wasn't sure how bad he's hurt. He was just sure of one thing. If he was hurting, he was definitely still alive and kicking. He couldn't see anything through the grit in his eyes, he couldn't even move yet. The shock of the explosion had thrown him hard into the ground like a rag doll and robbed him of his balance and everything. His ears still rang, when he tried to scramble up. Breathing heavily, Ludwig crawled to a nearby shelter. It was his own piece of heaven amid the hell around him. He leaned against it as he checked himself for wounds. Nothing's broken, he thought to himself. Wait, where is... He looked around him panicked, his heart beating against his rib cage.

All around him it was chaos. He couldn't tell who was who anymore. Mud had dirtied the uniforms to an unrecognizable mess. Only bits of colored fabric showed who wanted to kill him and those who won't. As soon as the ringing in his ears stopped, Ludwig crouched down and peered from behind the rock. Where is he? That blast could've... no, I won't let it. Then suddenly, his eyes caught sight of blue and auburn lying in a ditch.

Without thinking he ran towards the figure. Bullets pass all around him. He didn't realize it before, but his helmet has been knocked off of his head. He could hear the battle more clearly. The screams of dying men mixed with the sound of tanks roaring, orders shouted, and guns fired. How did it ever come to this? This is even worse than hell. Who would want such a thing? Ludwig knew that it was not what any of them in the battlefield wanted. They had a home, a family, or a lover waiting for them. They all just want to go home. He wants to go home. To go back to his house. With him. Tears threatened to fall as he approached the unmoving figure. He held them back. Feliciano doesn't like it when anyone cries for him, he remembered.

Ludwig jumped into the ditch. He crouched down and crawled to where Feliciano is. Gently he craddled his head and shelter his body against the falling debries. "Feli? Stay with me here. That's an order, Feliciano. Do you hear me? We're going to be fine," he said.

Anything Else?: You're having tea in a garden? I won't say that it is "awesome".
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Ludwig Beilschmidt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludwig Beilschmidt   Ludwig Beilschmidt I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:53 pm

(Aaaaah! Your personality and RP sections were wonderful! >w<)

*bows deeply* Congratulations, you have been accepted! It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to our humble Ensemble! I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us!

Now that you are accepted, you can alter your username to reflect your character name. You can also add an avatar of your character for yourself. Once you're done with that, you can post an introduction for yourself in the Introductions section.

Once that is complete, you can then take a look around at the various AUs we have, and then begin working on your character profiles and plotting!

If ever you are in need of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or Arthur.

WELCOME~! *tosses confetti and runs off to tell Feliciano*
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Ludwig Beilschmidt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludwig Beilschmidt   Ludwig Beilschmidt I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:59 pm

WE HAVE A GERMANY NOW?! 8D

*runs off screaming happily*

(Welcome to HUE! Your RP sample made me want to cry! *sobs* Looking forward to RPing with you~!)
Back to top Go down

Ludwig Beilschmidt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludwig Beilschmidt   Ludwig Beilschmidt I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:57 am

(Ah, thank you so much!! I'm glad you liked it^^. Hehe, it was my full intention to make some tears fall >D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ludwig Beilschmidt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludwig Beilschmidt   Ludwig Beilschmidt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ludwig Beilschmidt
Page 1 of 1