Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ludwig/Germany

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig/Germany Empty
PostSubject: Ludwig/Germany   Ludwig/Germany I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:53 am

Your E-Mail: knittyburd@gmail.com

Ludwig/Germany 9617926dfc_69682098_o2

Human name: Ludwig Beilschmidt

Country's name: Germany/Deutschland

Personality section:

I don't know what to say, honestly. I'm a simple man. I guess I'm not the most social man around. Maybe I keep to myself more than I should. But sometimes, a project needs my undivided attention; and sometimes they take a while. (Never more that a few days or perhaps weeks.) I don't think that makes me a bad friend/neighbor, but the madmen I frequently find myself with might disagree.

Not sure I should be sharing this with just anyone, but I'm actually younger than most of them. Not that you'd be able to tell, immature as they all are. Most days I feel like the only one with any common sense or self control. I mean, sure, I may get really drunk and do things I regret, but at least I do regret them! Some of those fools take too much pride in their inability to be serious, even for a minute.

That said, as much as I'd like to beat some sense into all of them, I'm trying a more pacifistic approach now. Violence, and anger in general haven't done me much good lately. So now, I'm finding more effective ways to inform them how stupid I think they are than outright assault. But sometimes...

Roleplay sample:

Grocery shopping isn't much of a hassle. Especially since modern technology made going everyday a thing of the past. But still, some things didn't keep very long, even with refrigeration. That was why Ludwig found himself in the produce section for the second time that week. (That and certain uninvited house-guests helping themselves to everything.) He nearly had everything on the list. All that was left to get were the oranges and a pumpkin.

He maneuvered his cart through the mid-day crowd to the nearest display. His mouth turned down a notch at the price; oranges had gone up another 1/4€ per kilo since he'd last bought them. He grabbed one of the better looking ones and sighed when the action knocked two more down. After stooping down them up off of the floor, he paused. If he just put them back up on the pile, they'd just fall over again when some other shopper came by. He glanced around the shop, but none of the employees seemed to care about the terrible state of their displays.

With resignation, he scooped all of the fruit into his cart, full armfuls at a time. Once the stand was finally empty, he set to sorting. First went the yellow and bruised one, since they most likely wouldn't be bought in the first place. Then the largest of the better looking ones. Once he'd gotten those all sorted out, he began building on this base, piling the rest until a perfect pyramid on oranges in descending sizes stared back at him. He allowed himself a moment of pride in his work.

"There, was that so hard, you dummköpfe?" He asked, turning to face the bewildered employees and shoppers who'd formed a small crowd behind him. He shook his head as he went to the check out station. It hadn't even taken him that long, anyone could have done it. He grumbled to himself along those lines the whole way back home.

Anything Else?: England came over to my place and the weather was awesome, so I took him to one of my beer gardens. Of course, when we got there, the man had the nerve to order tea.

Last edited by ShiroHitsuji on Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Ludwig/Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludwig/Germany   Ludwig/Germany I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:16 pm

The app is looking great! One more thing and you'll be golden: it seems your image link is broken, so if you could fix it that'd be fantastic!
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig/Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludwig/Germany   Ludwig/Germany I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:25 pm

There is a special place in hell for people like me. People who link directly to an image someone else is hosting. I am so very ashamed. I will now dedicate my life to fighting evil in all its forms, so that I may one day know forgiveness. Oh, and fixed!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Ludwig/Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludwig/Germany   Ludwig/Germany I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:01 am

Well well.... I see you've arrived after all, Germany. Good to see that round of drinks last night didn't completely put you out.

*shoves Arthur aside to toss wurst- and beer mug-shaped confetti* You have officially been accepted. Welcome to HUE! The first things you can do are change your name to your character's human name, and change your avatar to a picture of him as well.

After that, you can post an introduction here if you like, and start checking out the worlds we have to offer and which one(s) you want to join first. You can also claim a text colour [https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net/t111-color-claim]here[/url] and make a post in the contact thread here if you like.

Welcome again to HUE, and we hope you enjoy roleplaying with all of us!
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig/Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludwig/Germany   Ludwig/Germany I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:39 am

Bah, I am a highly efficient Bier to Muscle converter, and you know it. If I let something as small as being drunk stop me, I'd be no better than you lesser Countries. (Also, I will never get the hang of your capitalization.)

Thanks, sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I'm in-between computers at the moment, and I just sort of forgot to check my email. I'll do those things.

But, no really, I've started capitalizing half of my nouns. I'm like some terrible English-German bastard child of a speller. (...Well, at least my parents are married.)
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Ludwig/Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludwig/Germany   Ludwig/Germany I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:23 pm

Ve, we have a Germany now?! *resists urge to tackle...for all of three seconds* CIAO AND WELCOME TO THE BOARD, GERMANY~! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ludwig/Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ludwig/Germany   Ludwig/Germany I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ludwig/Germany
Page 1 of 1