Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seven Seas Plotting Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Seven Seas Plotting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Seven Seas Plotting Thread   Seven Seas Plotting Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Well, for those of us who have jumped aboard this lovely AU...methinks it's high time to stir up some more trouble, don't you? ^^

The timeline is up in this board for all of those who need some reference points, but does anyone have any specific plotting points they would like to see happen?

So far, the suggestions (or rather, brainstorms) go as follows:

- Arthur captures Feliciano and makes him part of his crew
- Lovi is captured by Yao and crew (unless this has changed ^^)
- The Nordics might be joining us with a pirate ship (again, last I heard...so unless things have changed? O.o)
- Epic pirate battle
- A nasty surprise for some of you guys, courtesy of the Port (ha, this one is a secreeet~)

Any suggestions? Concerns?

For anyone that would like to make a ship, all you need to do is PM me the following

Ship name:
A description of your ship:

Those things will be used to make you your very own subboard/ship, where you can kidnap, recruit, or control your pirate minions to your pleasing.

LET'S DO SOME EPIC PLOTTING~!
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Seven Seas Plotting Thread   Seven Seas Plotting Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:53 pm

Still working on my app for this, but Toni's sure to stir up some trouble... >D
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Seven Seas Plotting Thread   Seven Seas Plotting Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:36 am

Well, as for how things have no Lili doesn't seem to have any chance of leaving the port so far, but I'd love to have her be there for this "nasty surprise"~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Seas Plotting Thread   Seven Seas Plotting Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seven Seas Plotting Thread
Page 1 of 1