Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activity Check # 10

Go down 
+7
Alfred F Jones
Lili Zwingli
Antonio F. Carriedo
Kiku Honda
Emil Steillson
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Activity Check # 10 Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:09 am

It's that time again everyone...time for HUE's 10th Activity Check!

For those of you who have been with us for awhile, you guys know the drill.

For those that don't, here's the deal--the check runs from Sunday, October 20th and will go until Saturday, October 26th, 11:59PM EST. You will need to respond with the requirements beneath the yellow heading. If you do not check in before the end date and time, an e-mail will be sent to you. You will have until the following Wednesday to respond before your account is deleted and your character put up for grabs once more.

If you will not be able to check in during this time, please make sure you have posted an absence in the Absence Thread.

For all members who have been with us since the last Activity Check:

1. Please post up at least ONE link to an RP you have responded to or profile you have made since our last check. (Again, this time of year gets pretty hectic for most people who are in school, so we're only requesting one this month. ^^)

2. Pick one: Sweet, Salty, or Savoury?

For those who have recently joined us here on HUE:

For those who were not with us the last check/who have just joined us, please post up answers to the following:

1. One thing you like about HUE so far. (It can be anything, from the color scheme to a profile you are proud of writing.)

2. One thing you would like to see. (Again, it can be anything, from more members to a completely new AU)

3. Pick one: Sweet, Salty, or Savoury?

CHECKED IN:
(P.S. Arthur is once again entirely responsible for the nicknames~)
Treacle Tart (Arthur)
Skyrhákarl (Emil)
Shiozake (Kiku)
Churros y Chocolate (Antonio)
Potato Chip (Alfred)
Fondue (Lili)
Gravlax(Lukas)
Focaccia (Feli)
Pampushky (Kat)
Stinky Tofu Zhajiangmian (Yao)

HIATUS/EXCEPTIONS:
(Those on hiatus/on exception through the duration of the check that have been approved by the Admins)
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:16 am

Goodness, that time again? Well, I suppose it's not bad to be early.

1. My most recent post was in Haru no Hana, and before that was Curious.

2. Hm.... Well, I suppose considering my scones are fantastically delicious, I'll have to go with sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:18 am

1. https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net/t493p15-dusty-tomes-closed#4529

2. Better stick with what's familiar, I guess. Salty.... Sweet's a little hard to come by here.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:57 am

*rushes in* Please forgive me for my late arrival!

1. Early on the Job (Open RP)

2. Ah, I would have to choose...salty then.

*rushes off to work on more posts*

((I swear I am working on all of the RPs I owe replies to. I've been dealing with a lot in my personal life/school life, so I've only recently been up to working on things again x.x If anyone has any problems or concerns about RPs and plots and the like, feel free to PM me or touch base with me. I still love each and every single one of you and will get things done ASAP! ^^))
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:35 am

1. New Beginnings

2. Mm...sweet like chupa-chups and churros dipped in chocolate. *drool*
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:16 am

I'm... afraid I don't have any new posts. Believe me though, I've been looking at this site almost every day, it's just that the particular roleplays I'm part of seems to have kind of... ceased being posted in. The closest I have is the The Candle Road Inn, and I'm still waiting for Lovi in that one (I'm being way too patient for my own good again). I've been thinking about joining some open ones, but I just didn't find any I was interested in joining and I don't really have any ideas for profiles in new worlds either!

*cough*PlannedwithArthurinXverseandforgottenroleplaywithLukas*cough*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:54 pm

*gives Lili apology huggles* I'm so sorry I've kept you waiting in the RPs we're in together D: I know how patiently you wait! (I have a reply started for Sugar and Cinnamon, and should get that one done. But don't feel pressured to answer before the end of the check, mkay? Obvs, you're here and interested...things just have been busy and your RPs have been rather quiet x.x)
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:31 am

1- Curious

2- salty I guess.. I have a thing for salt vinegar chips... D:

Sorry Lilli I was waiting for others to post aswell that's why I didn't update it. They haven't posted in ages though once Kiku posts I&ll do my next post. Sorry I only updated one aswell Kiku, alot of my posts have not be posted in. This was the only one that actually did have a post I could do and not need to wait for others.
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:44 am

https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net/t495-morning-dip (heck i had a few to pick from lol )

salty sweet combined
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:53 am

I found something to post in!

Silent Reading (Open)

I love both sweet and salty, but I'm going with salty.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:39 pm

(Just sayin...the fact that you have a swimming RP makes me ridiculously happy, Lukas XD *runs back to working on replies*)
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:03 pm

*falls in, looking disoriented* Ve...didn't we just have one of these?

1. Silent Reading (Open RP)

2. Ve...savory, please?

*falls asleep in the corner*

((I swear I'm working on posts...between schoolwork and holiday hours at work I am really busy/tired...but if I seem to have forgotten you or you're waiting for a reply from me on either account, just PM me (Feli's inbox is less full, but I'll try to answer you guys either way) or e-mail me and I'll move it to the top of my list!))
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Drink With Me OPEN

Dance with the Devil Closed Character Swap with Al

Sweet. *chugs maple syrup*

/and omg I actually made it on time to this check OTL
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:44 pm

HAHAHA! I'm checking in!

All Over the Eastern Teas

I believe I would be savory~
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:50 pm

This activity check is now officially closed! Thank you to all who checked in, and as always we look forward to RPing with you all!
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check # 10   Activity Check # 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check # 10
Page 1 of 1