Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activity Check #3

Go down 
+6
Anabel Peeters
Emil Steillson
Feliciano Vargas
Arthur Kirkland
Kiku Honda
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Yay! It's that time again...time for Activity Check #3!

For those of you who have been with us for awhile, you guys know the drill. Follow the guidelines below and check in before the end!

For those that don't, here's the deal--the check runs from Sunday, March 10th and will be open until Saturday, March 16th, 11:59PM EST. You'll have that entire week to check in with the requirements (specified below). If you do not check in, an e-mail will be sent to you, and you will have until the following Wednesday to respond before your account is deleted and your character put up for grabs once more.

If you will not be able to check in during this time, please make sure you have posted an absence in the Absence Thread.

For all members who have been with us since the last Activity Check (#2):

1. Please post up at least TWO links to RPs you have responded to or profiles you have made since our last check. You may any combination of the above (e.g. two RPs, one RP, one profile, etc.)

2. Your favorite color~

For those who have recently joined us

For those who were not with us the last check/who have just joined us, please post up answers to the following:

1. One thing you like about HUE so far. (It can be anything, from the color scheme to a profile you are proud of writing.)

2. One thing you would like to see. (Again, it can be anything, from more members to a completely new AU)

3. Your favorite color~

CHECKED IN:
((This time, the nicknames are all Kiku's fault and can all be appropriately read whilst listening to the 'Mission Impossible Theme', found HERE, THANK YOUTUBE))

Assassin Purple Sake (Kiku)
Head Agent Purple Pudding (Arthur)
Confusion Agent Blue Bolognese (Feliciano)
Agent Green Licorice (Emil)
Agent Teal Cocoa (Anabel)
Sleeper Agent Blue Tomato (Lovino)
FBI Agent Purple Cola (Alfred)
Intelligence Agent Blue Unicum (Elizaveta)
Agent Purple Fondue (Lili)
Agent Provocateur Blue Maple (Matthew)
Assassin Purple Tea (Yao)

OPERATIVES AWAY
((Those MIA on hiatus))

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:41 am

*dives into the check* (now watch me post everything~ You guys don't have to I do this partially to keep track of which threads I need to update shush!)

A Token for a god (Open)
All Over the Eastern Teas (Closed)
Beautiful Strangers (Closed)
Drained (Open)
Early Morning Drawing (Open)
Haru no Hana (Open)
Independent Study (Closed)
Random Happenstance (Open)
Stained Glass Peace (Closed; humans only RP)
Sugar and Cinnamon (Open)

((These are just the ones that have updated since the last check. There are more *ducks the shoes* they just haven't been updated in awhile. I also have some plans with a few of you to begin a few more ^^'))

AND MY FAVORITE COLOR: Purple~!

*throws smoke bomb and disappears*
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:45 am

*rolls in super incognito like the double-o-ninja he is* Agent Kirkland, MI-6, reporting for duty.

Here are the files you wanted, Sir:
1. Project Teaflower
2. Smoking Dragon Initiative

The codeword is purple.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:46 am

*walks in like a normal person, looking around* Eh? What's with the music from the ceiling?

Cafe Sabroso (Open)
Settling In (Closed)

(I have a WIP profile in Eternal Darkness that I plan on finishing up soon! Mi scusi for taking so long on it! D: Once I finish it, I'm planning on joining some of the RPs there. I also have some plotting going on with Lovi, Yao, Kiku, and Lili...and also Arthur for Seven Seas ^^)

Favorite Color: White Blue~!
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:45 am

*enters cradling puffin then is suddenly caught off guard by music; tries to appear indifferent while looking to puffin for reassurance* .....please tell me I'm not the only one hearing this?

1. The AUs are layed out in such a way that, while there is a lot of really cool lore and history to things, just about anyone can jump in and add their own take on the over all story. Also, I love that the RPs never feel restricted to one concept, scenario or location. There is plenty of room to explore these worlds and that gives everything a really epic feel.

2. I really, really hope that the group continues with the creation of the Cyber Punk AU. There are so many neat ideas being bounced around and I'd love to see it become something as big and exciting as the other universes. Very Happy

3. Blue.... No green... No wait! It's green. n_n
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:47 am

-walks in and hears the music start playing- Ah? Is there something special going on? Heh, this music sounds pretty exciting!

*~ Chance Encounters (closed) ~*

*~Café Sabroso (open) ~*

Favorite color: Hmmm purple and teal

-btw feli we're waiting on you now uvu-
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:23 am

*walks in and hears the music* What the fuck is this music coming from...?

RPs posted in~
Settling In (closed)

Sugar And Cinnamon (open)

Favorite color: Blue~
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:34 am

Rps I'm in

Early on the job

AND

Sugar and Cinnamon

Fav colour is PURPLE
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Thank you, fellow agents. You have been added to the mission list~

(Hope you like your names~! Emil, why can I picture your puffin being a double agent or something? XD Anabel's name...I kept thinking 'Cocoa Teal...my name's Cocoa' and laughing. LOVI...YOU PICKED BLUE *watches as Feli hugs you* HOW DID YOU KNOOOOOOOW? O.O (P.S. your activation phrase is 'mi tomate' *shot*) And Alfred...you were almost whatever color you chose and 'Burger', but 'Purple' made it sound strange...not that Purple Cola isn't strange XD And...would...purple sake be deadly? O.o And Arthur...*dies a million times at your name* I think purple pudding is far more deadly than purple sake XD)
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:24 pm

-walks in absolutely positively confused; but loving the music- Oh hell yes. I feel like a spy~

1. I love how easy it is to get around - the character profile templates are such a help as well, but back to the easy-getting-around. I've known some forums that are just unbelievably confusing, but this one is pretty straight-forward, so it's a huge relief. And the descriptions add to the easiness of it; they're kind of like little arrows pointing where the heck you're going...if that makes any sense. X3

2. Hoping to see more members. The more the better, y'know.

3. Favorite color? Blue.
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:51 am

Purple pudding sounds just like something England would cook.

*tries to shoot in paper on a bullet, but only succeeds with burning up the paper* Apparently that only works with arrows. *just throws in the paper instead*

"Random Happenstance

Sugar and Cinnamon

Favourite Colour: Tie between blue, red and purple, so let's say purple"
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:23 am

I managed to check in on time again, my God, Im on a roll here and its totally not just because Alfred reminded me, shhhh its not

1. Sugar and Cinnamon

On Stormy Seas

2. My fave colour would be light blue.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Welcome newest agents. You have successfully been added to the mission list~
Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:21 am

Sorry I'm late for the party, guys. Haven't exactly been in the best frame of mind this past week, but I'm alright.

How to Deal
All Over the Eastern Teas

As for favorite colors....I'd have to say purple. But I also like blues...:3
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:35 am

*gives Yao all the huggles in the world* D: Get well soon, Yao!

To all the Agents who have reported in, well done. You have completed your preliminary assignment, and your mission is to continue your work on the board. Remember to post up your assignments in the plots before you move to the non-themed.

We will be contacting the agents who have not reported in this week, in the hopes that they have not gone permanently MIA.

Stay alert for further communications about the status of the next check-in point, as well as updates from the Admins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Check #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #3   Activity Check #3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check #3
Page 1 of 1