Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Meeting of the Boys Love Alliance [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Secret Meeting of the Boys Love Alliance [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Secret Meeting of the Boys Love Alliance [Closed]   Secret Meeting of the Boys Love Alliance [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:48 pm

((Sorry the title is so lame D: Also, if you want to join the BLA and aren't already a member, just let me know. Currently, the only two members are Kiku and Veta~))

Kiku sighed, checking the hallways for any signs of life. When he was satisfied that he was completely alone, he ducked into the closet, silently closing the door behind him. After taking another glance around, he made his way to the back of the small space. He carefully picked his way around various cleaning supplies, until he reached the back wall. He kept the single light bulb turned off, though he found what he was looking for by feel alone. He had been coming there often enough to know how to find the small, hairline crack in the wall, which allowed him to pull back the paper and reveal the passage behind. Carefully, he climbed into the small space, then pulled the paper back into place before removing his phone from his pocket. Using the illuminated screen, he made his way down the sloping passage, and a few turns later, came to his destination.

The Academy was rumored to have several secret passages and rooms beneath the main academic buildings, though to Kiku's knowledge, only the one he had just used still existed. From what he knew of the Academy's history, some of the older members of the faculty had done a thorough search of the grounds, closing off any of the rooms and passages they happened to find. They had done so in order to keep the students safe, since many of the rooms and passages were becoming structurally unsafe. However, the rooms and passage Kiku had discovered were perfectly fine, and now that none of the students were looking for them, made a perfect meeting place for the Boys' Love Alliance. He had attempted to legitimize the club, but Student Council had rejected it on the grounds that it would likely intrude on the personal lives of the other Academy Students. He had attempted to explain that the primary objective of the club was simply to have a place for those who enjoyed the various forms of boys' love to talk to each other, the Student Council had been quick to reject it, and any other club that remotely resembled it (aside from the clubs geared towards those who needed companionship due to their sexual orientation).

He finally came to the door at the end of the passage, and after searching for a moment, found the panel embedded in the wall. The room had originally been simply locked with a key, but Kiku had decided that upgrading the security would be for the best. Quickly tapping in his unique code, he waited to hear the clicking of the lock before opening the door. Slipping inside, he closed the door behind him, making sure the lock clicked back into place. Once he was certain the room was empty, he sighed, making his way over to one of the chairs and dropping his bag beside it. With a soft smile, he made his way over to one of the corners, where he kept supplies to make tea. He busied himself with the pot and the leaves, waiting for the club's other member to show up.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting of the Boys Love Alliance [Closed]   Secret Meeting of the Boys Love Alliance [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:10 pm

((Wow - really is a secret location ^^))

She took out her camera, flipping through the pictures recently taken by her spectacular photo-shooting expertise. With a slight giggle, she slipped out her phone and sent a forewarning text to Kiku about the fangirl currently heading towards the secret location; slipping the camera back around her neck, she slipped into the closet and closed it behind her.

It only took a few minutes before she was trudging down one of the long decrepit tunnels hiding beneath the Academy. She personally didn't enjoy the feeling of walking underground, passing cobwebs that lingered close to your face or hearing the squeaks of rats and mice scuttling about looking for food; blood and fights she could stand - spiders and rats, not so much; not that she let anyone know that.

Her fingers stroked the dirt wall at the end of the passage, playing around for the panel - as soon as skin touched cold metal, she tapped in the code and waited until the LED light blinked green. The lock of the door slid and she grabbed the door handle, swinging the structure open and shutting it; behind her, the familiar sound of metal bolting itself back in reassured her.

"Kiku~ You won't believe the pictures I've scrounged up!" she chirped, sliding onto a patch of super comfy pillows they had smuggled down there. She sniffed the air, smiling wide when the scent of warm tea brushed her nose. "And you're making your special blend of tea, too!"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting of the Boys Love Alliance [Closed]   Secret Meeting of the Boys Love Alliance [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:36 pm

Kiku glanced up from the teapot as he heard the telltale clicking of the lock. he smiled as Elizaveta entered, turning to face her completely. The only other member of the club, Elizaveta was the only other person that knew of their secret location. He knew she disliked traveling the dim, dusty passage (he wasn't particularly fond of it either), but he reasoned that if they cleaned and maintained it, anyone who might accidentally stumble on it (unlikely as it was) would immediately know that the passage was in use. Though it was unlikely anyone would find them, he still felt it necessary to take certain security measures.

"Veta-chan, it is wonderful to see you again." He bowed, hiding his excitement as he spotted her companion camera. "You could not have picked a more perfect moment to come. The tea is nearly finished. I also managed to stop by a local cafe and order some of your favorites." He had heard of the cafe from a few of the students, and had stopped in briefly during one of his few free moments. The atmosphere had seemed so calm and friendly that he found himself ordering more than he originally intended, as well as promising to return when he could actually sit down to enjoy a cup of tea. "It was a very nice little cafe...I will have to return there." He turned back to the tea for a moment, putting the finishing touches on the cups. He always made his special tea for their small gatherings.

Carefully balancing both the tea and snacks on a tray, he joined Veta among the pillows. The tray sat between them, within easy reach. "I am eager to hear of your exploits this week, Veta-chan. You always manage to capture the most wonderful moments~!" He took from beside one of the cushions his own bag, searching through for a moment until he found his sketchbook. The plain cover made it appear like one of his regular, academic sketchbooks, but a small marking in near the spiral binding marked it as one he reserved for his own, personal drawings. He flipped through for a moment, until he found his most recent sketches. Setting the book aside for the moment, he reached and took his own cup of tea, blowing over the top for a moment before taking a sip. Sighing, he lowered the cup and focused his attention in Veta. "Would you like to share first, Veta-chan?"

((Naturally! Our epic club deserves the best and most secret location~!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting of the Boys Love Alliance [Closed]   Secret Meeting of the Boys Love Alliance [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:15 pm

She smiled, taking a sticky bun from the carefully wrapped package and sinking her teeth into the doughy bread. "Kiku, you're the best~" Grabbing a teacup as well, she glanced at him, sheepishly grinning as she swung the camera up and over her neck, the lanyard dangling as she held it in the air. Still nomming on her pastry, she punched a few of the buttons, watching as the screen lit up with the most recent pics. With a dazzling sparkle in her eye and a mischievous grin directed toward Kiku, she placed the camera on his lap, mumbling, "Enjoy~ Got some super badass pics of Arthur and Alfred this time too - always knew they had a thing for each other," she added with a victorious bite from her sticky bun.

Her foot nudged Kiku's sketch book; instinctively she wanted to grab the object and skim through the pages, taking in the detailed beauty of it all - however, holding back her impulse, she decided to wait until Kiku was ready to share his motivational art. Besides, she could wait a few minutes.

...Right? She bit her lip, eyes continually darting to the book; she could see the lines where Kiku had sculpted the fine design, the perfect shading, perfect choice in colors...she could see it all emanating from the picture that the book was open to - in fact, she found she couldn't even take her eyes from the book, she was so transfixed and awaiting it to fall into her sticky hands...

"Like 'em?" she asked, nervously sweeping a section of hair behind her ear, tearing her gaze away from the book to focus on Kiku again, raising the cup of tea to her mouth and sipping (mmm, a hint of lemon?). As much as she loved photography, the criticism and judging she did not; in fact, it always left a bad taste in her mouth. This time, however, she was sure she'd outdone herself - especially with the bathroom pic.

((But of course~! Oooh, tell me some of your favorite pairings. I'd love to incorporate them into this, meh heh heh... :3 Also, don't ask how Veta got the bathroom pic...))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting of the Boys Love Alliance [Closed]   Secret Meeting of the Boys Love Alliance [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Kiku blushed lightly at her compliment, bowing his head. He was never exactly sure how to take such compliments, even though he appreciated them. He inwardly felt relieved that Veta's concentration was on her camera. He rarely became the subject of any of her photos, though he knew she would not hesitate if an opportunity arose to take his picture. After taking another sip of his tea, he set the cup down on the table. He made it a point to never be eating or drinking while looking at any of the photos Veta took. He had only made that particular mistake once, and the result had nearly cost him replacing her camera. He took the camera carefully from his lap, preparing himself mentally for the stunning photos he would soon see. Veta's skills with a camera were unmatched; he was sure he would enjoy every single photograph.

He hid his smile at her comment over Alfred and Arthur's 'relationship'. That particular debate (completely friendly in nature and frequent) was one of many that raged between the sole two members of the BLA. They both had their own theories about the boys of the Academy and their particular matches, but that did not stop them from photographing, drawing, and enjoying any situation that they could. He carefully flicked through the pictures, a gasp leaving his lips at the picture in the bathroom--Veta had outdone herself again! The angle suggested that whatever Veta had done, she had done quickly and with great attentiveness. The photo captured the subjects, both in a suggestive pose and with such perfect, natural censorship that made him want to see more.

"Veta-chan...these are...amazing!" He breathed, flipping through them once more before settling on the bathroom scene. He would most certainly be asking her for a copy of that. "Veta-chan, how you manage to capture such moments...truly stunning! This one from the bathroom...you've made such a perfect composition!" He felt his cheeks flushing as he realized how his voice had risen, and he quickly handed her the camera back. "We should print them and hang them in the room...or add them to the photo albums." He took his teacup in his hands once more, the liquid dancing a little in the cup as he tried to compose himself. He knew Veta was not the type to be surprised by his more emotional states, but he knew she would be eager to see his drawings.

"Ah, I apologize for keeping you waiting, Veta-chan!" He set his teacup on the table once more before bending to retrieve the sketchbook. "I hope that you enjoy them...I am sorry that it has taken me so long to show them to you." He carefully turned the sketchbook, then handed it over to her. He retrieved his tea, also taking one of the pastries on the tray and eating it. He waited quietly, wanting to give her as much time as possible with the newest pictures. They could always talk in greater detail about each one after they had finished sharing with each other.

((Aww, I'll reply to your question in PM~! And I imagine that even if Veta and Kiku like different pairings/don't agree on every single one, they can totally appreciate the art...and have silly, friendly bickering matches XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting of the Boys Love Alliance [Closed]   Secret Meeting of the Boys Love Alliance [Closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Meeting of the Boys Love Alliance [Closed]
Page 1 of 1