Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting in the Park [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Meeting in the Park [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting in the Park [Closed]   Meeting in the Park [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:53 am

(I’M SO SORRY GUYS! I’ve already told you in Lukas’ plotting thread, I had absolutely NO IDEA how to start this thing! But hopefully this will be enough, despite that it probably won’t be much.)

So cold… Lili rubbed her hands together as she breathed out white mist. It was 20 F, the coldest day in winter so far. But still, it was a beautiful day so she thought it wrong to NOT go out and enjoy the park for a bit. The sun was shining, making the snow shimmer like diamonds. The few birds who could stay despite the cold were singing.

Once she had temporarily gotten rid of the cold, she took a deep breath and took in the frosty air. It made what she had previously done worthless, sure, but it was worth it. Besides, she’d warm up again in no time. She took a small thermos out of the backpack she was carrying and poured some hot chocolate in the lid, putting it to the lips, feeling it warm her up again.

Nothing could ruin a nice day like this.

(*looks at Wikipedia for average climate in New York City* -5 degrees Celsius is COLD?!)
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Park [Closed]   Meeting in the Park [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:22 am

Yao had asked him to retrieve members. The man was not really a people person...but Yao clearly had some faith in him....at least his english has improved a lot since there first meeting. Currently relaxing in the park with his thin leather jacket on over his shirt would lead people to believe he would be cold. But no far from it. The winters in Norway were far colder.

He took out the envelop that he had been given. A list of mutants on it. His eyes scanned the top list. Lili Zwingli....Apparently able to read minds? He took in the picture and glanced down the path spotting a girl to her likeness walking down. Leaning back he concentrated on his thoughts. Making this line of thought loud but inviting.

Miss Zwingli....Don't be alarmed....But I think I have an offer you might be keen to listen too....
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Park [Closed]   Meeting in the Park [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Finishing her chocolate, Lili took another breath as she closed her eyes. This had really been a good idea. Opening her eyes again, she listened to the silent whispering of the wind. But that wasn't the only thing she heard.

Miss Zwingli....Don't be alarmed....But I think I have an offer you might be keen to listen too....

Lili felt her eyes widen slightly as she discreetely looked around. Who would be contacting her mentally like that? It'd have to be another mutant, right? But who could know about her secret, only her brother and father knew about it. Looking around the park, everything seemed normal. Children were playing in the snow, their parents were watching over them, drinking coffee...

Then she saw it. A young man was watching her from a little bit away. She wanted to talk to him, to ask how he knew what she was, but something about his expression unnerved her. But still, she had been training in secret lately, in case she ever needed to defend herself, so she wasn't exactly helpless. Carefully, staying on her guard, Lili got closer to the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Park [Closed]   Meeting in the Park [Closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting in the Park [Closed]
Page 1 of 1