Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curiosity [Closed, Rated R]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Curiosity [Closed, Rated R] Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity [Closed, Rated R]   Curiosity [Closed, Rated R] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:23 am

((A continuation of the last events of 'Drained'. This RP is a closed RP for Kiku and the lovely Elizaveta~ Also, rated for future posts~))

Kiku wandered through the streets of the city, hands shoved in his pockets. He kept his pace brisk, but directionless along the nearly empty streets. The late hour meant that he would only pass a handful of humans, most either Hunters or those that enjoyed wiling away their time in the vampire owned club. The rest would be werewolves in human form, unafraid to wander the streets and confront the vampires that ruled the city at night. And the vampires...he knew they too were about, but none that he passed as he continued his aimless wandering. He assumed they too were indoors, or else spending their time hunting. Kiku found his thoughts more preoccupied with his own problems, rather than those of the vampires. Their activities did not concern him, so long as they left him alone.

The chilly night air made him shiver, though he welcomed it. Compared to the stuffy atmosphere in the pub, the air felt pleasant against his heated skin. The walking helped, making the adrenaline that raced through his veins trickle down to a steady hum. He sighed, relieved that his muscles had stopped trembling from the pent-up energy. He had briefly worried that he would need to retreat into the forest to train, or worse, to pick a fight. Neither solution pleased him. His last trips into the forests had been less than solitary, though the thought that he could have simply continued on his way passed briefly through his mind before racing away. He considered picking a fight; he could have easily found a newer or weaker vampire. The adrenaline would have peaked and then dissipated afterwards, but Kiku knew he would have to come away from the fight alive. If his adrenaline abandoned him, he would be highly vulnerable.

His hands clenched into fists as his thoughts turned to the adrenaline again. His bastard father was responsible for his inability to live, and even thinking briefly on the man made his heart race and his mouth pull into a thin line. His father had tried to make him immune, and instead gave him false feelings of invincibility which gave way quickly to utter vulnerability. His hands shook, and he took a few shaky breaths and unclenched them slowly. His own research (and experience, unfortunately) had proven that the human body would shut down when it could not handle stress...or in his case, would simply shut down when his limbs could no longer stand being pushed beyond their limits. He pushed the thoughts from his mind, trying instead to focus on where his feet had taken him. The odd lighting and low music made him take a sharp breath; he had wandered to the vampire's nightclub, The Velvet Rope.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity [Closed, Rated R]   Curiosity [Closed, Rated R] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:56 pm

The soundless cries that escaped the girl's throat sent only ecstasy through Elizaveta. Pushing the girl into the mattress, she adjusted her fangs, finally taking what she was really after. This time, sound did emit from the 15-year old's lips; Veta hushed her immediately with a hand clamped to her mouth. She had feeding to do and refused to be disturbed by any hungry customers - screaming was most definitely not allowed.

"Please..." The moan was music to Veta's ears; never before had she heard a girl plead with her - no, they only thrashed and squealed. This girl had the strength to pull through the agony and ask such a thing? She almost considered slicing the girl open and ending the misery then and there, she was so impressed. However, Veta giggled, which only made the blood filling her mouth bubble out the sides - a pathetic hope for the child; she enjoyed her victims alive when she fed.

"Please what?" she hissed, leaning away to peer into the girl's petrified green orbs.

"Please let me go..." It was hardly a whisper - her life oozed away from her with the scarlet blood, staining the bedsheets a rich sheen of scarlet. There was no point in letting the prey go when it only had a few more moments to live.

"They say," she slid a finger down between the girl's breasts; the fabric ripped at the touch, leaving a clean vertical line down the front of her shirt, "that if you're killed by a vampire," she took the time to hold the girl's face in her hands, smiling a wide sadistic grin, "it means you were a sinner. And do you know where sinners go?" The smile on Veta's face only grew in size when the girl blinked, finding the audacity to squirm in her grip. Veta drew close to the girl's face, eyes flaming a blood-red as she whispered silkily, "Hell."

Veta's hand immediately jerked forward, plunging itself into the girl's temples - her other hand snaked backwards to enter her victim's chest; blood squirted into the vampire's face, coating cheeks and lips a sinful red. She could care less - in fact, it was a sweet delicacy. Licking her cheeks and moving her hands inside the now-dead-and-lifeless corpse, Veta slowly and carefully pulled them out - coated in blood and other delicious treats, she licked each finger one by one, smirking down at the girl who lay in her own pool of blood.

It wasn't enough, however. In fact, as Veta moved the corpse from the bed - still sucking on her hands - she found herself wandering downstairs; which frankly wasn't too safe. If other vampires smelled the death and succulent blood on her, it would be a welcome invitation to jump her and take the food; even if there was no more food.

Into the fray she entered; ignoring the vamps who danced on their lovers' laps, kissing and biting and whatnot, she moved to the back of the pub, slamming herself into one of the chairs and waiting. Waiting for something - an opportunity for more. And perhaps she'd let her victim enjoy some fun before an untimely death.

It was only when her eyes moved to the window that her tongue flicked out to lick her lips - her new target was just in sight.

(Wow, that was a really choppy reply... ._. I'm sure it's lacking detail, so I apologize now; I'm dreadfully exhausted, can't really think of any fun descriptive phrases. ^^" Also, if something just doesn't make sense, just PM me and I'll explain what I was trying to get across...
How far did you plan on going with this too...? Just so I have an idea of where to map this out. :3)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity [Closed, Rated R]   Curiosity [Closed, Rated R] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:54 am

Kiku blinked slowly, pausing by one of the tinted windows to gather his scattered thoughts. Why had his feet taken him to the club, of all places? He usually tried to avoid encounters with vampires, not encourage them. He preferred solitary places, like the forests or the lesser known pubs. So why had his feet taken him to the largest vampire establishment in the city? Why did his mind even offer this place as an option for him when his blood raced through his veins? The place was one he knew from rumors and random trips by the curtained windows in the daylight, not by habit. Yet his unconscious steps had brought him practically to the front door.

He needed to leave. Now.

The low music of the club thudded against his racing heart as he turned away. He would retreat into the city, perhaps into the forest for another round of training. He needed to be away from people. His hands trembled as he tried to compose himself. If he breathed too heavily, or stayed too long, he would surely attract unwanted attention. And unlike drunk masses of humans, he highly doubted he would walk away from a club full of vampires. His hand slipped down to his belt, subtly opening one of his pouches. His shaking fingers closed around the handle of one of his many knives, though he did not withdraw it from its holder. Kiku would not attack a vampire simply because he was suspicious. He disliked the Hunters and humans who simply killed because they were facing a vampire, rather than in self defense.

He turned his back on the window, staring out into the dimly lit city streets. His short, shaky breaths spiraled from his lips as he waited for his eyes to adjust. He spotted a man moving in his direction, and he immediately dropped his gaze to the ground. He did not wish to be thought of as someone who could be picked up, or that would willingly enter the club. He felt the man stop next to him, and slowly he raised his eyes to peek at the stranger out of the corner of his vision. The man simply stared at him, not speaking or moving, and Kiku found himself unnerved by the quiet. He shook his head as the man moved closer, in steps painfully slow. Kiku's limbs screamed for movement, but he managed to only take a small step backwards, towards the window of the club, before the man closed the distance. Kiku watched his lips move, but his mind could not process the man's speech. He blinked a few times, keeping silent and hoping the man would give up.

'If he believes that I cannot talk, he might simply leave me alone.'

((I apologize for such a short reply! I'm fairly sure though that Kiku would be like "OH NO A VAMPIRE CLUB GOTTA GO" and try to get out of there as fast as possible XD))

Last edited by Kiku Honda on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity [Closed, Rated R]   Curiosity [Closed, Rated R] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Her tongue flicked out, swiping across her lips, leaving sticky saliva along her mouth as she stood up, irritated as hell as she saw the man standing next to her victim - she knew this customer too well; in fact, she harbored quite a grudge against him. Had a bone to pick with him, or whatever humans said these days.

She stood up, nails scraping pleasantly against her skin as she crossed the room. Confronted the door, swinging it open, eyes blazing as she laid emerald irises on him. He didn't pay her any heed at first, still focused on the human in front of him. In fact, he seemed a bit more preoccupied with the human's pallid neck to look at her, to notice her, to see her. What a mistake. She grabbed the collar of his cloak, relishing in vampiric strength as she pulled him away from her prey. Her victim. Her target.

"Hey - I believe that's my human you're eying there," came the potentially threatening hiss - well, she hadn't meant to say that. It was too late to take back words, however, when she noted the fangs stretching over the man's lips, the scowl that dotted his face like freckles, and the hate that practically wafted off him like rot.

((Sorry, it was a bit short this time - suffering from a cold at the moment.))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity [Closed, Rated R]   Curiosity [Closed, Rated R] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:09 am

Kiku shuddered as the man, rather than backing away, drew closer to him still. He bit his tongue, trying to keep his silence as the man continued to speak to him. Did he not realize that he could not understand? Or was he simply using speech to keep him in one place? Kiku assumed it was the latter; he knew the man's intentions. Still, he shook his head, resolved to play mute in the hope that the man would either give up, or underestimate him enough to give him an opportunity to escape. Kiku did not wish to use violence against someone who had not attacked him, though if the man provoked him he would not hesitate to defend himself. As the man stopped a foot from him, he dropped one of his trembling hands to his side, close to one of the many pouches lining his belt. The man's eyes flicked to follow, but quickly returned to his face. Kiku kept his expression blank, still hoping the man would leave.

He gasped in surprise as the man was suddenly yanked away from him. He blinked a few times, his mind attempting to process exactly what had happened. His gaze landed on a woman, her pale fingers wound tightly in the fabric of the man's collar. 'She...saved me?' He carefully returned his expression to a neutral one, letting the surprise dissolve away as the woman confronted the man. Though he would have liked to believe himself saved, he knew that the woman was most likely after him. He kept his hand near his belt, his trembling fingers mere centimeters from one of his knives. The blades would probably do little against the vampires, but at the very least sacrificing one would prove to at least be a minor distraction. He could not hope for much more when he was practically standing in the doorway of one of the most popular gathering places of the vampires.

"Hey - I believe that's my human you're eyeing there."

'Did she...?'

Kiku blinked, his gaze never leaving the two in front of him. His hands trembled, partially from the pent-up adrenaline that demanded release, and partially from nervousness. Clearly, he was their target. He slid away from them, along the window. He did not wish to be close to either of them should a fight break out. His breaths came in short, shaky gasps, and he mentally tried to will them quieter. The less attention he drew to himself at that moment, the better. His hands shook as he continued his nearly silent slide away from the two, the adrenaline in his veins screaming for him to run. He resisted the urge, knowing it was far better to keep the potentially dangerous two in his sights rather than turning his back on them. Vampires had better speed and reflexes, and though the...curse, illness, adrenaline...coursing through him gave him an advantage over a regular human, he highly doubted it would save him from two vampires. He watched as the man mouthed something at the woman, though he could not catch his words.

'I should...I should leave.' He had reached the end of the window, and with only a little more sliding, he would be able to head straight into town. His veins pleaded for him to run, but again he silenced them. The man was currently distracted, and his sudden flight would surely attract attention. Instead, he quietly shuffled forward, trying to make his footfalls as light as possible. He would remain silent, excuse himself, and leave...if he could, and if the vampire wished to pick a fight with him, he would be forced to confront him.

((Please forgive the late/lame reply *sobs* My brain is still dead/body is still tired from the con...but the idea wouldn't leave me 'lone til I typed it ^_^ Also, the thing in bold red is quoted from Veta's post))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity [Closed, Rated R]   Curiosity [Closed, Rated R] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:55 pm

((No, it was completely fine! ...You know what I've noticed? We've been apologizing for nearly every one of our posts since we've begun~ ^^" Also, I didn't take the liberty of describing the man, since I'm guessing he won't be making another appearance...but I might be wrong.))

"What the hell's all this?" His reply came short and fast, eyes still burning carelessly over her. Hands clenched in fists, tongue sliding over fangs, his broad form slowly lumbering closer...it was at that moment that she cursed herself for not thinking everything out properly. He was, obviously, a bit bulkier than her. And, even more obviously, somewhat masculine. Scratch that, a lot masculine. Overflowing with it. With that on her mind, she made the mental note of the danger she was in. Sure, she was fast. She was strong; but no, not as strong as a male vamp, especially one fighting for some dinner.

It was like being human all over again - that realization chilled her blood. "Me saving my human."

He scoffed, eyes glittering. "Your human? Since when did vampires keep pets?" He now had a point. Why was she saving this human? He was only to experience the same fate with her.

She narrowed her eyes, ignoring the blatantly irritated tone he used with her. "Who said he was my pet?"

"What else would he be?" The male took a step forward, cocking his head. She watched his arm, keeping eyes on his twitching fingers. The anxiety to be-rid of her was so deep, it was nearly stained to his appearance. As she pondered this however, and ways on how to escape the situation, she didn't once expect the flash of arm to come racing at her. Hard hands snagged her upper arm as the vampire pulled her to him; her breath came short as he leaned over her, smiling wickedly now. Almost like the cat who swallowed the canary. Fingers wrapped smoothly around her skin as he hissed out, "Doesn't matter anyway - you're still an obstacle, one way or another." He leaned even closer to her, tongue flicking out to snap at her neck flirtatiously.

Things had changed from bad to worse. She seemed to only have seconds before this vampire made mincemeat of her - but truly. Mincemeat? With Elizaveta Hedervary? As if any vampire could do such a horridly painful thing to her. In fact, this male was about to learn the true meaning to why they called her the Devil's Mistress; something she held quite proudly to her heart. Snaking a hand up to the vampire's throat, she placed it softly on a vein - no living pulse met her fingers; it wasn't like she had expected any. All the while, the vampire above her missed the true meaning with the placement of her hand - finding it a sign to continue, he leaned down, gently stroking her skin with his tongue before sliding lengthy fangs into her jugular.

A Devil's Kiss - something many vampiric lovers indulged in. However, seeing that she didn't have any lover, nor craved for one, she didn't find this gesture as appealing as it should of been. Sure, it sent bolts of pleasure racing from head to toe, satisfying human desires long at sleep; and sure, it even heightened to a sensation akin to an orgasm as he shifted and sunk deeper. But none of it mattered - it was all a distraction. A show. Besides, she could practically feel the male's intentions behind his mask. Perhaps he'd love on her a bit before giving her significant pain; then take the human. Either way, he planned on satisfying lustful desires before ending her undead existence.

She wasn't game for that, pleasure or no pleasure.

((I'll continue it after your post then~ Also, I'm sooooo sorry it's been so long since I've answered!!!! o.o))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity [Closed, Rated R]   Curiosity [Closed, Rated R] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Kiku reached the end of the window, resisting the urge to breathe a sigh of relief. His heart raced in his chest, and he was certain that both could hear the organ thudding away. His limbs trembled as he stepped free of the building, the adrenaline screaming at him to run once more. He suppressed it, simultaneously resisting the urge to glance over his shoulder at the vampires. No doubt any small movement would attract their attention, no matter how focused they were on each other. His trembling fingers closed on one of the ties of the pouches lining his belt. If he needed, he could pull the ties and grab one of the few smaller blades he kept within reach. If the vampires thought he would be an easy target due to his appearance, they would learn their mistake immediately.

'I do not belong to anyone...I do not...understand why they...feel they can...claim me.' He shook his head subtly, pushing the thoughts aside. He could attempt to understand their reasons later, long after he had made his escape into town. He took a few tentative steps, trying to keep his footfalls silent. He paused, cautious and waiting. Hissed conversation behind him caught his attention, and he stopped completely. His body shook as a shiver passed through him, and his shoulders tensed. Inwardly, he debated whether to turn around. The vampires had failed to keep track of him so far, and turning might draw their notice. However, the voices faded into something which he could not identify, though he found himself turning to sate his momentary curiosity.

He threw a hand over his mouth to stifle a gasp at what he saw. He had expected perhaps, that the two had fought already, the resolution so quick he had simply missed it. Or perhaps, that one or the other vampire had left, possibly retreating into the club to find another prospective and more willing human. He took a step back, the cool bricks digging into his shoulders as he tried to put more distance between himself and the vampires. He stared openly at their public display of...what seemed to be affection, but something in their postures made his adrenaline continue to scream at him. 'What...how...' The thoughts raced too rapidly for him to concentrate on his true question, and so he did his best to suppress them.

Kiku tore his gaze away from them, and without caring whether they noticed him or not, ran for the side of the club. The alley that lined the club was not a safe place, but the darkness hid the rising blush that dusted his cheeks. He felt the bricks scrape his arms as he clumsily dodged various obstacles on the ground, a few threatening to send him sprawling as he moved farther from the vampires. He vaguely registered the thudding music from the club, though he supposed he could be hearing the hammering of his own heart in his ears. He slowed as he realized he was not being followed, leaning against one of the walls to try to calm the sudden burst of energy that started humming through him. He knew he could not stop there for long; the farther he was away from the club and the two vampires, the safer he would ultimately be. But the thought of potentially leading them into the city, when they were so thirsty for blood did not sit well with him.

He began inching more cautiously now, skirting around piles of old garbage and darkened puddles. He stopped abruptly, nearly running into the dark black metal lining the wall. He followed the odd structure upward, recognizing it then as a metal staircase running alongside the club. He ducked around and through the bars, trying to touch them as little as possible. He knew vampires possessed a keener sense of smell, and the less of his scent he left for them to trace, the better. His heart had slowed somewhat, and he took yet another pause against the wall just beyond the fire escape. He needed to gather his thoughts, to formulate a plan that didn't involve running and stopping so close to the largest gathering place of the vampires. He contemplated seeking sanctuary in the Chapel, then dismissed it. The frightened people did not need to be further terrified by a trembling man who hadn't slept in days. He could find a smaller pub, but again he dismissed the notion. He had recently come from one, and the tiny establishment might serve more as a trap than a safe location.

'What...should I do...?'

((Veta...lemme hug you D: *huggles and loves* No worries about taking your time to reply! You know me...slow as snails and such *ducks and prepares to be bopped with pillows or shoes or frying pans* XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity [Closed, Rated R]   Curiosity [Closed, Rated R] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity [Closed, Rated R]
Page 1 of 1