Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors Crossover

Go down 
+3
Lovino Vargas
Kiku Honda
Antonio F. Carriedo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Warriors Crossover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:34 pm

*Will be cool with whatever Japaneko wants to be*

We'll probably just keep discussing it here for now, Tino. XD Good luck with exams!
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Alright, now that I'm caught up on all my posts, I'm just about ready to start this. Will you guys let me know what position you want in the clan? I'm still up for being leader if there are no objections. Once I know what we've got, we can start bouncing around plot ideas or do a more spontanious RP!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:29 am

For Japan, I see him doing well as a warrior cat. If no one else wants it, he'd be a good deputy. He'd be rather young, but occasionally act like an old cat...but be perfectly fierce in battle if needed~

(I'm considering having Feli being a housecat...but one that sort of ends up wandering into Clan territory a lot but bringing information with him...or perhaps an apprentice...hmm...XD)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:20 am

Yay, Warrior Japan! I'm all in favor of him being deputy. I know Lovi was thinking of maybe being Toni's apprentice, so depending on whether or not you want him and Feli to be littermates, you two can figure out if you want to make them clan-born or kittypets. XD Looking forward to this!
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:26 am

Ahh I'm so excited!! >w<
I think I'm just going to go with being an apprentice. I can't wait~!
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:58 pm

So glad you'll be joining us, Tino! <3

Oh yeah, what are you guys thinking for names? Toni's warrior name was going to be Sunpurr, so as leader, he'd be Sunstar.
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Ohh I like that name!! o:
Still no clue what to call Tino...
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:49 pm

I'm sure you'll come up with something! I came up with Sunstar because Spain is usually associated with being a bright sunny place (and it fits his personality). Maybe you can think of something to do with Finland?
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Pfft...everyone could be lazy and make Toni think up names, since he's the leader~ *shot*

(Kidding of course, unless Toni WANTS to come up with names ^_^)

If Italy becomes a kittypet, his name is going to be Gino *shot more*

I'll have to think on his actual name otherwise ^^ (Same with Japan, though I have more ideas for him)
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:52 pm

pffft XD tell you what, if you lazy-butts come up with the first part of your name (the name you're born with and always carry), Sunstar will give you the second part when you "become warriors." If you're really having trouble, though, I'd be happy to give suggestions ^^
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Pfft, and Sunstar christened him, Lazybutt *shot dead*
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:56 am

We are not sending you into battle, Lazybutt. Razz
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:12 am

And now, among the nicknames (mousebrain) we have...LazyButt XD
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:54 pm

xD LazyButt

I kind of want to call Tino Tinypaw... I was thinking of other things I could use for the name though. Like Lily (Lily of The Valley is the national flower [and my name xD] ) or snow (Since in the winter they get LOTS of snow), but Lily is really feminine, and snow is a little feminine... I was thinking Light could work (Kind of like the Northern lights and the Midnight Sun). Or even something like Blizzard, Flurry, Lake, Drip/Drop, Rain... (Snow related or water related since Finland is The Land of A Thousand Lakes)
What do you guys think of those options? o: (I just want to get some other opinions on this, sorry for being a bother xD;; )
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:24 pm

Lightpaw and Blizzardpaw sound cool. XD How about Shinepaw or Frostpaw?
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Also, Steampaw makes me think of a sauna XD
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:26 pm

I think out of all of those, I like 'Frostpaw'...the sound just rings with me and I like it. But it's up to you, Tino~! <3
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Ohh I didn't think of Steam! o: Good idea! ^^

Hmmmmm...
Frostlight, Steamfrost, Tinylight or Tinyfrost are what I'm thinking for Warrior names~
So it'd be Frostpaw, Steampaw or Tinypaw.

(Sorry if I'm being a bother! ^^; I just find it much easier to decide when talking ideas out with people. )
(Also, sorry for apologizing so much... I think its a Canadian thing)
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Hmm, I think Frostpaw suits him best. My second pick would be Steampaw. The final decision is yours, of course!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:07 pm

(Tino, never worry about such things! I think I apologize a lot x.x I think it's also a habit of ours to say "Don't be sorry!" or "You don't need to apologize!" when you say sorry ^^)

AND I DON'T THINK YOU ARE A BOTHER, EVER! I love talking ideas out with you...with Toni, with everyone! It makes me feel really good to know that I'm not just making decisions because I like them, but ones that also work well with the group dynamic we have going, y'know?

I love the sound of Frostpaw. Steampaw is really unique as well, so you could also go with it. Ooooh, you could also try to think of what your Tino cat would look like as well...and that could help you ultimately decide ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Ahh thank you! <3
You guys are great ^^ *Huggles*

And you're right, I think I'm gonna go with Frostpaw!
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:23 am

Yaaay! Frostpaw! Frostpaw! *starts chant*
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:02 pm

For some reason I was imagining that as a slow chant like "Frostpaw...One of us... One of us... One of us..." o.o
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Haha, I promise Sunstar is not that creepy. XD

Japaneko! It's your turn to be named!
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Btw, anyone who's having trouble might be able to get ideas from this list. Funny enough,
"Sun" and "Frost" are on there. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors Crossover
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next