Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors Crossover

Go down 
+3
Lovino Vargas
Kiku Honda
Antonio F. Carriedo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Warriors Crossover - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:33 pm

*sneaks in* Eh? What is going on now? *catching up on what is happening* <3
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Your naming ceremony is what's happening. XD Let us know what you want your character to be called~
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Hm...well, I've actually been a bit stuck on that (especially after reading that epic list and finding more O.O) I also think it would be realistic if Toni picked the second half of Kiku's name anyway (being his leader...but we can always talk about it if you're not sure Toni <3)

Ones (prefixes) I'm liking for him so far: Brave (reference to his nature), Cloud (more because I like it), Dark (again, partially to look, but also because it's cool...though in the series usually bad cats got 'Dark' D: ), Dawn (a bit feminine, but less so than 'blossom' and all that...and reference to 'Land of the Rising Sun' sort of O.o), Ebony (sort of the same as 'Black' x.x), Fox (not so much appearance as perhaps his nature in this case), Sage (though I know they mean the plant, it could have double-meaning in reference to his [intelligent O.o] nature), Shadow (again, sort of the same as 'Black' here D: ), Wind (this one is sort of...up in the air. Yes, he's a warrior cat/deputy, but I'm not sure if wind would be sort of a too obvious WWII subtle nod, even though it's meant more as a compliment to his tenacity rather than as an insult to Japanese fighters D: )

If you think something else suits him, feel free to suggest it ^^
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:29 pm

I have no problem choosing the second part of your name, Kiku~ It would help to know more about how you want to portray your character, though. I think the "dark" and "night" names are really cool because they make Japaneko sound like a stealthy warrior- not evil, just ninja-like! In fact with the suggestions you gave, I'd probably go for one of these:

Brave: Bravenight, Braveclaw, Bravewave, Bravestrike
Cloud: Cloudheart, Cloudhunt, Cloudflight
Dark: Darkstrike, Darkeye(s), Darkpelt
Dawn: Dawnsun, Dawnbreak, Dawnrise
Ebony: Ebonyfur, Ebonystep, Ebonyslash
Fox: Foxbite, Foxsight, Foxwing
Sage: Sagesight, Sagesong, Sageleaf
Shadow: Shadowclaw, Shadowpelt, Shadowstorm
Wind: Windstrike, Windbreak, Windleap, Windsweep

If you don't like any of these, I can come up with more or mix/match, but you have to choose at least the first part! XD
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:01 am

I like the sound of Dark, Dawn, and Sage for Japaneko. (Maybe even Night? Since Night is dark and all ^^ ). Maybe you could even combine some of your name ideas? (Ex: Bravecloud, Darkdawn, Ebonyfox, Sageshadow, Shadowbreeze [since Shadowwind would look kind of funny, in my opinion]).

(Also, I'm pretty tired, so I kept reading some of those names wrong xD "Braveknight, Ravenclaw, Cloudfart, Shadowlaw" Thought you guys might get a laugh out of my silly misreading )
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:09 am

Hehe, I actually almost typed "Braveknight" while I was writing those (and threw my own little jokes in there)! XD The combinations sound good too~ It all depends on what Kiku likes!

Hey Kiku, do you think we should make mini-profiles like we do for the regular AUs? Where would be a good place to post those?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:04 am

*snickers at Tino's names* Oh gosh...those are going right up there with LazyButt~!

OHMYGOSHIHAVETOCHOOSE?! O_O

The three that jumped out right away at me were: Dawnrise (it's pretty), Shadowstorm (a more subtle reference to WWII perhaps?), and also, because our old candidate for medicine cat left us *sadness* Sageleaf also jumped out at me. I do like the idea of Kiku being deputy, but if we also need a medicine cat and no one else wants to, I don't mind!

(I'm also thinking of running the idea by Lovi of having Feli being an abandoned kittypet that ends up in clan territory and wanting to join. I'll run it by Lovi...the idea just popped into my head randomly XD)

asjldkfjaklsf Hmm...well, what we could do is use the first post to post miniature profiles and write up the setting and such? Would that work? O.O
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Whether you're a deputy or medicine cat, we're sure to have a fun dynamic! Very Happy Lemme know what you and Lovi decide, and your final decision on the name~
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Hm...I think either way, I will go with Dawnrise for Kiku. (It's a bit mysterious sounding, isn't it? XD)

Whichever would be most needed for the AU, I am willing to do (and if no one else wants a certain role, I do not mind filling it either <3)
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 pm

I was liking the idea of being an apprentice to Toni? X3 With the name Curlpaw... a bit unoriginal, but I thought it fit? As for the backstory - feel free to pop me a PM, Kiku, and we'll hash stuff out about Feli~ The abandoned kittypet idea doesn't sound like a bad one!
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:24 am

Ohh those names sound nice!
And so does Curlpaw! :3 I think it has a nice ring to it.

This is just a little idea I had that I thought I might share in case you like it, but what if Japaneko became a medicine cat because of a severe battle injury? (That's just for if you decide to go with the medicine cat route x3 it randomly popped into my head, so I thought I might as well share ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:47 am

Sent the PM (though you know that already Lovi~ <3)

Hm...well, I had thought of Kiku becoming the medicine cat in some way, but I'm not sure if he would become medicine cat due to a battle injury. I think if he's injured badly enough, he'd just retire really early (I think that's what happens, except in I think one or two cases? But I could be thinking wrong of the series x.x)...

I could be misunderstanding your idea though, Tino D: If I am, feel free to totally elaborate more, for I am always intrigued by ideas <3

Deputy doesn't necessarily mean Kiku will succeed Toni. The trend seems to be the apprentice of the leader (in our case, Lovi/Curlpaw) succeeds the leader once they have become a full-fledged warrior. Kiku as Deputy would ONLY take over for Toni if Toni somehow lost all his nine lives before Lovi or his chosen successor was ready to take over. The Deputy also makes decisions when the leader is away, if I remember correctly X.x

I'm not suuuure! Kiku would honestly be good at either role. Medicine cats fight as well when they have to (they are trained to fight, as far as I remember), but I could also see Kiku being an interesting complement/contrast to Toni, depending on how things are played out. ASDKLFJKLASDJF CHOOOOIIIICESSSSSS D:
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:53 am

*pops back in here shortly* Actually, leaders are always succeeded by their deputies. What tends to happen in the series is that the current deputy will die and the leader's former apprentice (or the most elligible warrior) will become the new deputy, who succeeds the leader when the leader's nine lives are up. That's assuming the deputy outlives the leader. XD;
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:56 am

btw, I think the idea of Kiku becoming a medicine cat after spending some time as a regular warrior is pretty cool~
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:04 am

It would have to be a weird circumstance for him to become a medicine cat after being a warrior though, right? (Unless I'm remembering wrong...which is totally possible *clings to Toni and Toni's brain* D: ) Since usually medicine cats are trained when they are apprentices? O.o
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Typically, medicine cats are trained from the time they're apprentices, but I do remember warriors and apprentices becoming medicine cats even though they had no intention of doing so before. It usually happened after a cat was injured and unable to be a warrior anymore because he or she couldn't fight properly. This also happens in the case of some other handicap (blindness, ect.), but I can see a cat being "called" to it later in life when they discover they're really good with herbs or maybe some life-changing experience that makes them realize that being a medicine cat is really what they want to do after all. It's up to you, Kiku!
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:36 pm

I'm wondering if there's still interest for this AU? If so, maybe we can make little character sheets to establish our personalities and roles in the clan. Wink 
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:01 pm

I'm in~! ^^
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Yay, Tino~ Very Happy I know Lovi is also interested (and Kiku too?). I'll work on a character sheet soon then and send it out to you guys via PM so we can combine them for the first post of the RP. =^-^=
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:06 pm

I AM STILL INTERESTED TONI! *tackles and loves* I'm so sorry I've been drowning in schoolwork and life and asdklfjaklsdjfd like same as everyone else right? D: Anyway, yes, I am also still interested, as is Feli~! If you need any help with anything, feel free to poke me (and I will NOT be super quiet again and I shall answer! ><)
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Good to hear from you, Sensei. Smile I'll send you the character sheet to fill out too when I get the time to put it together. *also quite busy* X_x

Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Aww, take your time! I'm so excited~! *squishes a Toni and loves* >w<
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Yay we're doing this~~~ ;w; <3
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Actually, I'm just going to post on this thread instead of PMing. Please fill it out and post it here. We'll combine them for a master post at the start of the RP.

(insert a picture here if you want)

Name:

Clan or Kittypet: (which clan?)

Age (in moons if under 2yrs):

Kin:

Description: (fur color, fur length, eye color, markings, ect.)

Personality:

Dislikes:

Favorite Food:

History: (any little backstory you want to give them. Doesn't have to be too detailed.)

(should we add anything else?)

Last edited by Antonio F. Carriedo on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:28 am

Name: Sunstar

Clan or Kittypet: Thunderclan

Age (in moons if under 2yrs): 5 years

Kin: none living

Description: He has bright green eyes and a short, off-white base coat with brown splotches on his head, back, and tail. He’s missing a claw on his left forepaw from a fight with a fox.

Personality: Cheerful and usually rather easy-going, he only gets serious when he feels like his clan is threatened. He tries to be strict when it comes to training, but tends to spoil any young cat apprenticed to him.

Dislikes: Water, foxes, and being sick.

Favorite Food: Rabbit

History: Sunstar was born as Sunkit to warrior parents during the summer. His mother and siblings were killed when foxes raided the camp. Sunkit was saved by his father, who stayed with him in the nursery until he was six moons old, since there were no other queens with kits to care for him at the time. He was apprenticed under the name Sunpaw and became a full warrior at the age of 11 months when his bravery in a battle against Shadowclan earned him his warrior name- Sunpurr. The young cat grew stronger, and when he was two years old, he was promoted to deputy. It was the following year that the foxes returned, threatening to cause more devastation. Sunpurr fought fiercely and drove off the foxes at the cost of one of his claws, but he could not save his father. The current leader of clan perished in the same fight, leaving Sunpurr to succeed him. Now Sunpurr works hard to protect his clan and help any cat who needs him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors Crossover
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next